Amazing Race prizes

dennenappel
dennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
Hey,

Just a quick question, anything known about when the prizes will be send out?
On the news post it said within 2 weeks but we are past that by now.
With next maintenance maybe?
And yes I know I'm impatient.

@anole300#5837
Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
member since 08/16/2011

Comments

• keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    imma bump this everyday so its on the top till we get our prizes.

bump
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dennenappel
    thanks cono :sunglasses:

\o/
    member since 08/16/2011
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    I'm bumping it too!... Cause seriously I think we should have gotten rewards before they launched this update with their billion bugs that we knew were gonna hit with it :/ That way we could have gotten them instead of having to wait til they fix their bugs :( (Which we know will happen... bugs first then our rewards :( )
  • keakua808
    any answer yet?
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Yes please, i have use for the prize now, would like to receive it or at least some notice when to expect it. We put a lot of work into the race, we deserve to receive our rewards!
  • keakua808
    can any gm reply to this already. with this kind of wait be the new standard for rewards?
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dennenappel
    :disappointed:
    member since 08/16/2011
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Thought this would happen.. there were many of us participating on that race event so 2 weeks time for rewards seemed a bit unreal knowing how PW moves on baby steps..
    And now they have a new event... plus new update bugs... maintenance keeps getting postponed... ppl losing their Marvel orbs.. the list is getting bigger...

I am not even looking forward to getting my prize tbh... after 7 weeks of lvling nonstop and ending up just in 20th place and my reward would be a Large Ice and Fire pack? it almost feels like getting slapped in the face with a rotten fish :open_mouth: lol
    xD

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    I'm not excited either, I didn't try superhard to lvl but some ppl actually did and deserve way better prizes. That aside, why is it taking you so long to send the rewards? why even start new events before that...?

We barely get any answers or feedback, feels like they pop up, answer a few questions and mostly just ninja around the actual concerns. Not saying it was great before but it was imo at least better.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    i dont understand why some people who think prizes were bad for them (wich i agree with) did particpate :/ if u know in advance what u can get, what s the point complaining when race is over?
    Hebergeur d'image
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User

i dont understand why some people who think prizes were bad for them (wich i agree with) did particpate :/ if u know in advance what u can get, what s the point complaining when race is over?

I know what you mean but tbh I didn't think I was going to end up in 20th place lol xD xD

and also I didn't know they would reduce points so much :(

Anyways Baltha come back to Immo ^_^ :wink: I need some fire mage tips :smile:
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    np i ll try and come soon :)
    Hebergeur d'image
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    The special race titles took a little longer than expected to put together, sorry for the delay! ^_^;
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User

The special race titles took a little longer than expected to put together, sorry for the delay! ^_^;

Extra title for the delay?? :D (Something like "Gods of Patience" sounds awesome XD LOL)

• dennenappel
    Some people received their Race awards but I don't got any mail yet? :smile:
    member since 08/16/2011
  • socioflux
    socioflux Posts: 12 Arc User
    Any mail too :s
    Issysh ~ Fire Mage
    Shylia
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    havent gotten any mail yet, my friend said he got a code in the mail that didnt even work...just said invalid or something....so gg pwe
  • anole300#5837
    edited April 2017
    amarantos said:

havent gotten any mail yet, my friend said he got a code in the mail that didnt even work...just said invalid or something....so gg pwe

We had an internal issue yesterday when I tried sending these out, thankfully it was noticed before most of the codes were mailed out. I'll be checking the system today and sending out the rewards if it is working correctly. Sorry for the hiccup!
  • socioflux
    socioflux Posts: 12 Arc User
    I hope to get the code mail tomorrow so ! :)
    Issysh ~ Fire Mage
    Shylia
  • fate777777
    fate777777 Posts: 15 Arc User

amarantos said:

We had an internal issue yesterday when I tried sending these out, thankfully it was noticed before most of the codes were mailed out. I'll be checking the system today and sending out the rewards if it is working correctly. Sorry for the hiccup!
    Hello @anole300#5837 :p What about my rewards for "Eyrda's Hottest Designer" contest ? (You can find more details about this question on your profile "Activity" wall ^^)
  • anole300#5837
    We are still having some issues internally but the some of the rewards have been sent out and the rest will follow early next week.
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    yep, no rewards yet here.... Friday night
  • fate777777

We are still having some issues internally but the some of the rewards have been sent out and the rest will follow early next week.

Hello @anole300#5837 ^^ Could you read my question more carefully and answer ? Finally... Thank you :)
  • anole300#5837

Hello @anole300#5837 ^^ Could you read my question more carefully and answer ? Finally... Thank you :)
    I've already been investigating this ^_^ but the issue we've been experiencing hasn't helped :neutral: On top of that, it is a little bit of a tedious process in general, please bear with me! Thanks!
  • fate777777

I've already been investigating this ^_^ but the issue we've been experiencing hasn't helped :neutral: On top of that, it is a little bit of a tedious process in general, please bear with me! Thanks!
    Okay, thank you. But please keep me informed (or I will spam you again in few weeks ;p)
  • dennenappel
    I still haven't received rewards while others have :smirk: don't forget me plis
    member since 08/16/2011
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    havent gotten anything either.
  • keakua808

I still haven't received rewards while others have :smirk: don't forget me plis

who are u again? :)

same here no prizes yet.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anole300#5837
    edited April 2017

More than half of the rewards have been sent out!

Make sure to check your race registration emails for the rewards!! :)

Post edited by anole300#5837 on