Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 3/28/2017

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The maintenance will fix the update server address for RU, which should fix the Cryllic Keyboard. Previously, the address was pointing to the EN update server. There will be a restart for all the other servers.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Ascension News - We ran into some unexpected issues and complications that we wanted to make sure were fixed before the expansion goes live. Originally, we were trying to get them corrected in time to keep the same date. Right now, we expect it to be at least a week. Hopefully not delayed much further than that, if at all. Thanks for your patience, apologies for my excitement and posting a date before it was fully confirmed! :)

Comments

• aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    Thanks for the info. Illyfue is down right now, can you get it up and running again pretty please?

Also early patch notes to keep us entertained this week? ;)
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    Ok. So, i m no the only can't log in (Illyfue, Nyos and others server are working, only Illyfue don't work).
    Log in, choose char, press "start" button and never load in. (this come in "gray"), i can choose "create" and when "back", get the message I get disconnected... several tries. with other account too fail...
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    all do on Ilyfue
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• dreamwicca70
    dreamwicca70 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Unable to select any world on Illyfue server just "Linename Great" please sort asap
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    "Meantimes... in the russian server a new live has born" :* (hopefull after maintain, we get back Illyfue... or "heads will fall" :p
  • abcdefghijaa
    abcdefghijaa Posts: 9 Arc User
    Maybe this big update postpone was a april 1st prank and in fact we will get it now, thats why the mentenance takes more then usual.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The maintenance will fix the update server address for RU, which should fix the Cryllic Keyboard. Previously, the address was pointing to the EN update server. There will be a restart for all the other servers.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Ascension News - We ran into some unexpected issues and complications that we wanted to make sure were fixed before the expansion goes live. Originally, we were trying to get them corrected in time to keep the same date. Right now, we expect it to be at least a week. Hopefully not delayed much further than that, if at all. Thanks for your patience, apologies for my excitement and posting a date before it was fully confirmed! :)

Is there any plans to fix arena anytime soon? or its just new patch will go live and npcs will magically disappear again and incoming maint will break pvp again. Cause if so just tell us already, so i will waste my time with something else, this Game and mostly its management doesnt deserve us. Running sick of it, wont keep my cool anymore sorry if it might sound rude, but empty promises for 1 year of broken arena sorry it aint gonna cut it anymore, we want status on it, is PW and devs working on it? if so why its taking so long? this should be priority fix on top with cs ones, if pw isnt aware off.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    open up your eyes gio, they dont give a damn about arena, its sad but its the truth
    Clyfar
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

Cause if so just tell us already, so i will waste my time with something else, this Game and mostly its management doesnt deserve us. Running sick of it, wont keep my cool anymore sorry if it might sound rude, but empty promises for 1 year of broken arena sorry it aint gonna cut it anymore, we want status on it, is PW and devs working on it? if so why its taking so long? this should be priority fix on top with cs ones, if pw isnt aware off.

It wont show up in their test server so they cant replicate it, so it will be agian We were not aware of bug, and its not our fault its there it will be s00n fixed. and about ur time u are repeating urself like 4th time already about moving on so yeah keep charging like u did and tell how game is bad and u gona leave for 5th time this year.

And I bet Soulforce trinket gona be broken again :D requiring u to have VIP :expressionless:
    Sassana keep ur hate spread/frustrated repetitive speech to yourself i dont need your opinion :) i need GM honest reply ^^, i will quit whenever i want, cs whenever i want once again its none of ur busyness,its my last reply to you :)enjoy the attention<3

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Honestly I do NOT think we should get angry between us, the community/players/virtua friends for something the game caused us to be frustrated/angry of.

There're just 2 walls - believe it or not - players vs management. We are all little bricks part of the great wall called active players community. If (IF) there's any grudge, no point is for the frustration caused by the -somanyomfgsotiredtolistkillmepliz- countless bugs and octuagenarian pace of fixing them...

We are at the edge we are actually just happy for an ETA regarding the bugs, because the "soon" is getting old.
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    because the "soon" is getting old

Naa, not really ;) It's been refreshed by PWI / PWE all the time XD