Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 2/28/2017

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The New and Sale tabs in the Boutique have been cleaned up some, in order to more accurately reflect the New and Sale items. Also, some items that were incorrectly removed when their previous sale ended, have returned to the Boutique - including: Bride & Groom packs, Bride & Groom rings, and Flowers.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, during this time the servers will be unavailable.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience!
Tagged:

Comments

• smurffy4
    smurffy4 Posts: 16 Arc User
    when will arena be fixed? We've only been waiting months now.
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    Did Arena bring any amount of CASH ? ......... NO only FUN 4 PLAYERS. So no fixes yet / soon.
  • kirkigr
    kirkigr Posts: 17 Arc User
    Servers seem to be afk but client is not patching, there for it kicks me out for being outdated... any help pretty plz?
    LoveYourEyes
    Light Bard
    Illyfue server
  • childishsmile
    childishsmile Posts: 29 Arc User
    well dont think there maintence is finished it 9.38am my time they started at 2.34am there message for 3 hours
  • cromwellc
    cromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
    Same here arc don't patch. An on german forum they said: The servers are now opened. Have fun in Forsaken World!
  • kirkigr
    kirkigr Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hm kay thanks, that might be it. server list seems they are online tho and that is what confused me!
    LoveYourEyes
    Light Bard
    Illyfue server
  • fwworldenter#4669
    fwworldenter#4669 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    client dont patch as well any advice?

EDIT:
    never mind its just moved
  • geoffwho
    geoffwho Posts: 23 Arc User
    I have similar symptoms. The servers are up (status green) but cannot connect since client version is incorrect so cannot connect.
    It appears that the servers have been brought up before the new client version is available?
  • fwworldenter#4669
    Update it now works
  • childishsmile
    childishsmile Posts: 29 Arc User
    well now wait for pdt time for them to come back to us so have fun looks like full day off game
  • aspazian123
    aspazian123 Posts: 25 Arc User
    my client still doesn't update lol
  • fwworldenter#4669
    edited March 2017
    Well mine just did im inside >:)
  • aspazian123
    aspazian123 Posts: 25 Arc User
    am i the only 1 having this problem ?
  • erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Nope mine is not patching either
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    nope,it dosnt update
    giphy.gif
  • fwworldenter#4669
    edited March 2017
    Try on Patch_2
  • geoffwho
    where is Patch_2?
  • cromwellc
    cromwellc Posts: 49 Arc User
    Also here still no update patch, client still out of data. going great again with this game. i realy ask my self more an more why i still play this game.
  • anyadpicsaja
    edited March 2017
    dude,it dosnt work. stop trolling.

edit: patch2 really updates lol. click on patch 2 and OK restart that window and it will update to ver.775
    giphy.gif
  • fwworldenter#4669
    Wow none is troling here my friend, open ARC, game folder, FW game, right mouse on it choose repair, when client window pops up go UPDATE and change setting to patch_2 worked for me...
  • anyadpicsaja

Wow none is troling here my friend, open ARC, game folder, FW game, right mouse on it choose repair, when client window pops up go UPDATE and change setting to patch_2 worked for me...

yeah,sry i edited my post. patch 2 works
    giphy.gif
  • devifae22
    devifae22 Posts: 44 Arc User
    ok apparently I'm an idiot when it comes to computers...I cannot find anything in arc folder about Patch_2 Help pls?
  • geoffwho
    Hi fwworldenter,
    ty for the tips. I still cannot manually bring up the patcher.
    I am in arc, games list but cannot get right click to show anything? No drop down with repair? I assume that I am in the wrong place?
  • geoffwho
    Finally worked it out. Needed to be on the 9 boxes tab of Arc. thanks
  • kuukami
    kuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nvm
  • mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    go game folder open patcher.exe click on update button top on pacther screen and change patch_1 to patch_2 click OK then close window and open patcher.exe again so it patches new version then log and play normally.. Idk what's issue lol but this worked for me too.
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.
    Has stopped playing as of summer 2019. Since there are not many good people left (only douchy groups mostly, no offence!) and game is itself grindy more than ever. There is nothing left for a soloer. Good luck to the rest of survivors!
  • anyadpicsaja
    edited March 2017
    OR just right click on FW icon in Arc and click repair,that opens the patcher,then update button,switch to patch 2,press OK. Open this window again with the repair method and it should update.
    giphy.gif
  • anole300#5837
    anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
    Nicely done with the quick work around! The patch had to be re-pushed to the usual server. Thankfully this was a very short lived issue with an easy fix. Sorry for the confusion!