a good bye to dom and questions for the new GMs

keakua808
keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
Domino really was the best GM we have had. I am sad to hear he is no longer with pwe. i just wanted to say goodbye mr domino hope u do enjoy what ever it is you are doing in life now :)

so now questions for the new GMs

will the events such as community legends and live streams still be happening?

why cant we leave messages on your walls like we could with domino?

what experience do you all have in gaming?

do you all play forsaken world?

personally so far i think you all need to step up your game. but you are just starting out so i will give u all time to change my mind. good luck and welcome hope u enjoy your stay.
Conovar
79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    good bye Dom ty for all the fun <3 Hope you find something you like doing best of luck :)
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• weeky1
    weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Question to new GMs\CMs - Could you please ask Dev. team to update 5th Anniversary Orb to show description of what items are inside? Currently it has only "5th Anniversary Orb" text on it. My guild has a bunch of new players and we would like to know what this orb has inside before buying it.

Thank you in advance!
  • smurffy4
    smurffy4 Posts: 16 Arc User

YEa keep dreaming they will reply u back 2 ppl on a whole game that has been neglected all this years and now u want changes, Domino gave up like all others before him tho he lasted a bit more but no1 will last long in this god forsaken game, its only on life support of dumb pppl that still decide to pump moneyh foir ilusion of power.

He didn't give up. Don't make **** up when you don't even know bruh.

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    weeky1 said:

Question to new GMs\CMs - Could you please ask Dev. team to update 5th Anniversary Orb to show description of what items are inside? Currently it has only "5th Anniversary Orb" text on it. My guild has a bunch of new players and we would like to know what this orb has inside before buying it.

Thank you in advance!

because googling things is hard.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/10030833-weekly-boutique-update

https://i.gyazo.com/feeeac440749301fce48876ebf8ef9a5.png
  • weeky1
    weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @amarantos said:
    > Question to new GMs\CMs - Could you please ask Dev. team to update 5th Anniversary Orb to show description of what items are inside? Currently it has only "5th Anniversary Orb" text on it. My guild has a bunch of new players and we would like to know what this orb has inside before buying it.
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you in advance!
    >
    > because googling things is hard.

Because it would be good to have this description of items in game (as it meant and should be). It's not hard to google or ask in-game WC for such information.
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Heard the news, came to check, saw it's real... Not sorry to see he's gone. He was playing favorites with his buddies.

Hopefully the new dudes will be good, but none of them were good far. They all came and left. So I don't expect any great evolution here. Heard that one of them is like a Croxe-clone in terms of attitude, LOL... That won't bode well.

Good Luck!
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 236 Arc User
    wow, just found out Dom's gone and whats really freaky deeky is it apparently happened a few weeks ago which lines it up too closely to the Yu/Yi news when he was still with them and gave condolences and said he's not around a lot but is always there to help (something like that, I can't remember the exact words)... I'm sad, Dom was the gest GM since Spoons and another guy I could never remember the name of but it started with an A.

Well new GM, you have a big ball to carry, don't drop it on us we're putting a lot of faith in you being good now.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • mavip4n
    mavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Heard the news, came to check, saw it's real... Not sorry to see he's gone. He was playing favorites with his buddies.

Hopefully the new dudes will be good, but none of them were good far. They all came and left. So I don't expect any great evolution here. Heard that one of them is like a Croxe-clone in terms of attitude, LOL... That won't bode well.

Good Luck!

+1 to this <3 "goodies for besties" (GMs should be friendly, doesn't have to make friends imo)

I got scolded in pms once or twice, for trying to ask something with my bad English grammar. Still didn't hated Domino but didn't loved too.. always avoided him for specific reasons. He was nice to his friends but not so friendly to some (or should say patient? lol). Best of luck to him.

If new GMs ever make "friends" and avoid other players needs/questions... NO LOVE for them ;)

o( `ε´ )o Been 1-2 years since i got better on grammar XD my English is better now so i scold ppl back! Don't dare!!
    JK ofc
    Tiny wind bard of Ascension and an innocent glacial priest of Starlight in Lionheart.

Has stopped playing as of summer 2019.

Even tho I hate this game, it is the only reason I met the best people i know in my life! Soooo farewell Frosaken World!

(ノ´ 3`)ノxRagnar
    (ノ´ 3`)ノXaniela
    (ノ´ 3`)ノ Versalya
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Thank you Domino and wish you the best. #wtb bathroomtoast pet
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    While saying welcome to the 2 new GMs, I am deadly curious to know when and why Domino left, as long as why he has not said farewell, at least.