Amazing Race - Full Week 1 Leaderboards (UPDATED)

2»

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

> @thenamesdomino said:

Didn't you say all participants must create BRAND NEW ACCOUNT ? How come there is lvl 100 acounts on this list?

the names listed are peoples mains accounts you derp
  • marina#3339
    marina#3339 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Is Leaderboar second week?
  • whykkyt#2380
    whykkyt#2380 Posts: 11 Arc User
    When we made the new accounts and registered, they asked for our main and server also. So the list is of the mains associated with their racers.
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Finally my score got counted after week 2 \o/
    BUT...
    How did i get 96 pts when i only got to level 95 during Lionheart race o.o
  • amarantos
    edited February 2017

BUT...

pwe cant read their own data

mine came out ok, i hit 97 on LH literally 5min before event ended, and got 97 points.
  • fwworldenter#4669
    fwworldenter#4669 Posts: 26 Arc User
    The same I was trying to figure out how they lower my score by 1 point. I had 97 but they threw me on 96 during Lionheart race. Try to talk to them, they'll tell you the event came to an end 15 hours before the end of race...
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    amarantos said:

BUT...

pwe cant read their own data

mine came out ok, i hit 97 on LH literally 5min before event ended, and got 97 points.

I got to 91 for the first 2 weeks,nearly 92 but ran out of time and event ended. Week 3 managed 92 before end of event..But... for the first 2 weeks my total is just 181.... Should be 182 no? sooo can this be fixed pls...

:sweat:

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User

The same I was trying to figure out how they lower my score by 1 point. I had 97 but they threw me on 96 during Lionheart race. Try to talk to them, they'll tell you the event came to an end 15 hours before the end of race...

@thenamesdomino i can confirm wac was lvl97 on lionheart, we were lvling together most of time im sure he was lv97 because i was lvl96 and he was a lvl higher than me :sweat:

• fwworldenter#4669
    They messt up erzi, look im not the only one..
  • thamaris
    thamaris Posts: 11 Arc User
    They lowered my points on Nyos too. I reached lvl 95 on thursday! On friday I was 95 1/2. And they threw me on 94 on Nyos: Pls check your data. Thankies
  • fwworldenter#4669
    Okay I will start. We demand to fix score results o,..,o
  • whiteflagwarrior#1723
    whiteflagwarrior#1723 Posts: 10 Moderator
    To all racers,

If you believe there is an error with your score, please email [email protected]

We want to ensure everyone's scores are accurate, and we will double check our database to make sure of this.

Although we've already posted the Week 2 leaderboards, this does not mean the current scores are finalized. Scores WILL be adjusted if they are incorrect. Whether that means you are missing points, or if that means you have too many.

Thank you for your patience, and cooperation.
  • amarantos

cooperation.

@whiteflagwarrior#1723 can you put 5x exp on on eyrda pls and ty
This discussion has been closed.