Dyos Base Camp - Amazing Race

Welcome to Week 3 of the Amazing Race! Pack your bags, we're going to Germany! This leg of the race is set to take place in the Dyos Server. The race will begin at exactly 10:00 AM PST, 2/10/17. Please use this base camp to connect with your fellow racers, ask questions, and get any information not received in your emails.

Comments

• erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User
    will the x5 exp be added soon?
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    anyone having issues logging in after getting dc'd? i cant get past the character screen \o/
  • thamaris
    thamaris Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hi there,

Dyos server is down atm :(
  • thamaris
    Yap, Dyos is having lots of trouble like this and it's always ONLY dyos server with those loginissues
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    oh i see :( thought it was just my isp having issues xD
  • murdermedic#2307
    murdermedic#2307 Posts: 17 Arc User
    yup, same issue here in the midwest US
  • murdermedic#2307
    let us continue the race in our minds o.o
  • thamaris
    *giggles....good idea
  • murdermedic#2307
    edited February 2017
    closes eyes, imagines a blanK space filled with rainbow unicorns and pink llamas.... wait. I mean, fierce dragons and fire breathing hell dogs. The scent of BBQ fills the air, and mixed with the screams of the dying I know I have finally arRived at the place I always knew I would feel welco---
    YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS LOCKED
    EXIT THE GAME OR RELINQUISH ALL RIGHTS TO FUTURE GAMING
    PLEASE ATTEMPT TO LOGIN AGAIN
  • thamaris
    hey I loved the unicorn stuff xD
  • rogue#7163
    rogue#7163 Posts: 1 Arc User
    if Dyos always having issues, maybe they should have warned racers, they are going to end up with ike 500 tickets when they get back in the office
  • thamaris
    Usually we are having the login issue from saturday to sunday between midnight and 3 am or such and dyos server is down for serveral hours. And sorry, this may sound bad, but I hope they are getting tons of tickets, maybe they are going to fix it in the end.
  • thamaris
    *jumps up and down....dyos is on again xD
  • mrz#4805
    mrz#4805 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hellin priority?o,I so understand after my answer for ten questions my mail was mark as spam sheet?Or players from Russia not
  • whykkyt#2380
    whykkyt#2380 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Cannot get past log in screen either..... sad
    DC'd about an hour ago and sitting waiting waiting waiting
  • mrz#4805
    I did not get a not koda on a boost, not warning,to not time of start.All is although eventual logical.
  • whykkyt#2380
    whykkyt#2380 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Is all of Dyos down? or only for those of us that dc'd ?
  • krelac987#3465
    krelac987#3465 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can't find post how calling on instance on german, know it was there when race started. Can someone please post again
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Dyos being down is nothing out of the ordinary, really. Just gotta wait.
    inb4 serverdown on sunday morning (GMT) #repetitive
    Just keep in mind that you might lose another couple of hours when planning your grind^^
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • effaeldm
    effaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    > @krelac987#3465 said:
    > Can't find post how calling on instance on german, know it was there when race started. Can someone please post again

Is this what you're looking for?
    tinyurl.com/FW100Race
    Originally posted and updated here http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1205257/the-amazing-race-help-on-storm-legion the list was posted by narutouzumaki994 and German translations added by edira.
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
  • krelac987#3465
    krelac987#3465 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you very much effaeldm
  • mrz#4805
    It would be desirable to get an answer concerning distribution of koda on a servoactuator, it is Very heavy to rock envelopes in hand, though and pair.And looking at people that already 85-90 level. Certainly for them advantage.And that to do to us,from three heats, one code.A bit not justly.
  • effaeldm
    effaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I'm probably a bit late with this situation, but in case might help, at least for next such case - if I read the issue correctly, codes were missing - for me such issues were resolved in these ways:
    a) code email just arrived by itself later
    b) was in spam
    c) didn't arrive, I sent an email to the race email [email protected] iirc and asked for my code directly, received then
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
This discussion has been closed.