Amazing Race - Full Week 1 Leaderboards (UPDATED)

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
Greetings Race Fans!

Eyrda’s Amazing Race is now in it’s second week, and let us just say the competition is absolutely fierce! After their first week, leveling on the Nyos Server we have our first leaderboards! Please note that the full board is posted in the Forums HERE.

A couple items of note, if you do not see your name on either list, that means you were either disqualified, or did not participate.

Also, due to some very good feedback from the players we are instituting a rule change that will make things a bit more competitive for the racers:

AT THE END OF THE AMAZING RACE

All points will be totaled, and the officials will drop your lowest score out of the seven servers. This means, if you had an off week, do not worry, try harder next week and keep those points up, your lowest score will not count.

Now, without further ado...

EU Leaderboard (Dyos and Shylia)

1 Hippogryphe - Shylia - 96pts
2 Kailinh - Dyos - 94pts
3 revangeee - Shylia - 93pts
4 BloodyTrust - Dyos - 93pts
5 SophieAquaria - Dyos - 92pts
6 angesx - Shylia - 92pts
7 Mokele - Dyos - 92pts
8 xBea - Dyos - 91pts
9 Shiizue - Shylia - 91pts
10 HaffsBard - Dyos - 91pts
11 lDarkSedul - Dyos - 90pts
12 Lyrissse - Shylia - 90pts
13 DeathTiming - Shylia - 90pts
14 MegaLovv - Dyos - 89pts
15 iNanaa - Dyos - 89pts
16 Issysh - Shylia - 88pts
17 Myaa - Dyos - 81pts
18 Soluum - Dyos - 80pts
19 Tusalhem - Shylia - 78pts
20 xDRAKENx - Shylia - 35pts

EN Leaderboard (Lionheart, Storm Legion, Eyrda, Illyfue, Nyos)

1 _Kakuzu_ - Storm Legion - 97pts
2 wac - Nyos - 97pts
3 ByronB - Lionheart - 96pts
4 Evolution - Eyrda - 96pts
5 Erzannah - Nyos - 95pts
6 Amantine - Eyrda - 95pts
7 At0M - Nyos - 95pts
8 Isirash - Illyfue - 95pts
9 Искра - Illyfue - 95pts
10 Armenthys - Lionheart - 94pts
11 xoxMARSxox - Lionheart - 94pts
12 LoveYourFire - Illyfue - 94pts
13 Aytrianas - Storm Legion - 94pts
14 Icedflame - Eyrda - 94pts
15 Piratx - Nyos - 93pts
16 Carynya - Lionheart - 93pts
17 ErzaAqua - Eyrda - 93pts
18 zZzROGUEzZz - Lionheart - 93pts
19 Devlin's - Nyos - 92pts
20 MasterFraks - Nyos - 92pts
21 Tigerbane - Storm Legion - 92pts
22 MiniCe - Nyos - 92pts
23 MurderMedic - Lionheart - 92pts
24 AureIIia - Nyos - 92pts
25 BunnyPie - Illyfue - 92pts
26 Aldybaran - Storm Legion - 92pts
27 Maliinika - Nyos - 92pts
28 Insanna - Illyfue - 91pts
29 BitsyFloret - Illyfue - Illyfue - 91pts
30 Conovar - Eyrda - 91pts
31 Milisani - Illyfue - 91pts
32 Bluma - Nyos - 91pts
33 Sierope - Lionheart - 90pts
34 Freida - Illyfue - 90pts
35 Lefdmae - Illyfue - 90pts
36 Krovosan - Illyfue - 90pts
37 MireilleNoir - Eyrda - 90pts
38 SerenityAddams - Lionheart - 90pts
39 SecretBear - Eyrda - 90pts
40 Tsukuri - Illyfue - 90pts
41 Vajasha - Eyrda - 88pts
42 KillSill - Nyos - 87pts
43 Quantumfyzik - Storm Legion - 87pts
44 xEvangelie - Illyfue - 86pts
45 Gwenny - Eyrda - 85pts
46 CricketDX - Storm Legion - 85pts
47 _FonLove_ - Illyfue - 84pts
48 Langwieder - Illyfue - 84pts
49 Euliria - Lionheart - 84pts
50 _Ravengar_ - Lionheart - 83pts
51 Ruucco - Lionheart - 82pts
52 Hündin - Illyfue - 81pts
53 Laccer - Illyfue - 80pts
54 x_Hera_x - Eyrda - 78pts
55 Arabworrier - Nyos - 71pts
56 DeadlyHarmony - Illyfue - 61pts
57 VanHalter - Illyfue - 22pts
58 Arhlan - Nyos - 13pts
59 EtoOn - Illyfue - 4pts

All tie breakers were determined by the speed at which the player reached their level.
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• narutouzumaki994
    narutouzumaki994 Posts: 35 Arc User

All tie breakers were determined by the speed at which the player reached their level.

The news page originally said tiebreakers would be decided by "most experience gained." and "Further tie breakers will be decided by how fast a player was able to level."

Has this been changed now to only be based on speed? Thanks in advance!
  • ustolemysun
    ustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    AND what of the ones who started early? ARE they disqualified or not (I ask because there are SOME who did start early that are on this list.)
  • narutouzumaki994

AND what of the ones who started early? ARE they disqualified or not (I ask because there are SOME who did start early that are on this list.)

Yes there are a few that did start early, some who even started 30-60 minutes early, on that list. Does this mean they were not disqualified at all?
  • erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User
    funny to see the whole list :lol:
    will the fel irradiated ores be fixed for next week?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    this is just the leader board after nyos. since you said those players started early on lionheart, you would assume they would not show up on the next leader board after lionheart finishes with total scores if they are indeed disqualified (or at least much much lower on the list).

my question is since the NA pool is so much larger, as shown by the much larger list, is there any plan to adjust prizes since EU ppl are getting the same prizes for a lot less work and competition....funny that you mention player feedback because I've chatted with alot of US racers unhappy about the server groups :l
  • narutouzumaki994
    amarantos said:

this is just the leader board after nyos. since you said those players started early on lionheart, you would assume they would not show up on the next leader board after lionheart finishes with total scores if they are indeed disqualified.

There were a few people that started early on Nyos, too, however. Those are the people we are referring to.
  • thenamesdomino
    There was a set of players at level 92 that were inadvertently omitted. I fixed the issue and addressed it with the proper channels. FIXED.
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    i got disqualified \o/ darn thought i logged before event ended in nyos lmao.
  • thenamesdomino
    Remember, the judges are dropping the lowest score from the 7 servers so if you got a score of 0 do not despair, just do not get any others.
  • narutouzumaki994
    Domino, will I get my first question answered ever? xD Was the scoring changed from what the news page said? Or is it the same and this was a mistype?
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Domino.. i checked on my nyos racer toon and found the time it was last played was 2017-2-3 07:50:35 (Nyos server time/Central European Time if i'm not mistaken) which is when converted to PST is roughly around 10:50pm Feb 2, 2017. Even if the time used to log my play time is from my area which is UTC+8 and that's still a couple of hours before the event ended. I couldn't be disqualified because i played early since i only logged ingame 6 or 7 hours after the event started xD. So why was i disqualified T_T
    Btw I'm using this site for the time convertions worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=8,1701668,12&h=8&date=2/2/2017%7C2

LoveMeNot - Lionheart
  • thamaris
    thamaris Posts: 11 Arc User
    ummm...my toon on nyos server was already 95 on thursday last week, but on the list I'm missing 1 point. Could you pls check this?
  • court1213
    court1213 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    What were you DQ'd for LoveMeNot? We arent allowed to login to the toon after the event for the week is over? I dont remember reading that. O.O I logged on my Nyos toon the day after to transfer valuables off since im assuming the whole account is getting banned after the 7 weeks. I did a Henry checkin too. it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Domino, can we stop "improving" the established rules? What about the fel irradiated ore? The problem is it only stacks to 100 but youre sending us 180 stacks. Can we simply get account tied Arc codes for an additional 80 ore if it cant be resolved?

I havent gotten notice of which server we're starting on today. I'm at a great disadvantage if I dont know on time for one of the Euro servers because the first day ending so soon after the event starts. Can we at least get the next server announced so people can start on time?
  • thamaris
    thamaris Posts: 11 Arc User
    hi there, same here, no email and I've checked all other servers on none of them 5x exp was started....
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    curious how accurate this data pulling if there are so many issues already and whether or not racers will be able to dispute them.
  • thenamesdomino
    The mails are being sent out closer to the race start because we had so many people start early. Not my call. :/
  • madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User

The mails are being sent out closer to the race start because we had so many people start early. Not my call. :/

And by that you mean the emails with codes too?
    Yep it's getting closer to starting time.. I hope they get sent soon and not after race had started >_<

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • fwworldenter#4669
    fwworldenter#4669 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Good it should be done from the beginning this would avoid confusion with the time zone...
    madjen said:

Yep it's getting closer to starting time.. I hope they get sent soon and not after race had started >_<

Not like you can use it right away requires lvl 30 minimum
  • court1213

Good it should be done from the beginning this would avoid confusion with the time zone...
    madjen said:

lv30 takes like 15min
  • madjen
    court1213 said:

madjen said:

lv30 takes like 15min
    yup :wink:

But also I haven't seen the server announced yet >_< not on FB , here or email.

20 mins left...

Do tell?
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • krelac987#3465
    krelac987#3465 Posts: 6 Arc User
    EU list 20 players and EN list 59 players? And how's that fair speaking about prizes? Almost 3 times more on EN servers. Really should think about at least double prizes for EN players
  • court1213
    SkeletonWaiting.gif
  • fwworldenter#4669
    fwworldenter#4669 Posts: 26 Arc User

EU list 20 players and EN list 59 players? And how's that fair speaking about prizes? Almost 3 times more on EN servers. Really should think about at least double prizes for EN players

Well im sure they did it wrong cuz Nyos like Illyfue belong to EU cross server so it also should belong to EU Leaderboard
  • marina#3339
    marina#3339 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I did not receive mail with information. I dont know next server and it´s time of begin

• gutentag#8857
    gutentag#8857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Is Dyos Server but no 5x XP activated and no email with code :/

EDIT: ok email with code is there but still no 5x XP
  • marina#3339
    Is Dyos server safely? it already started?
  • marina#3339
    i just received mail, 40 minutes perdidos
  • gutentag#8857
    gutentag#8857 Posts: 4 Arc User
    "The third leg of the Amazing Race has begun! This week's race will take place on the server:

DYOS"

It has begun, so i guess ^^
  • madjen

"The third leg of the Amazing Race has begun! This week's race will take place on the server:

DYOS"

It has begun, so i guess ^^

Yes Arc msg... got email with code too.

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • supercracker#3847
    supercracker#3847 Posts: 4 New User
    > @thenamesdomino said:
    > Greetings Race Fans!
    >
    > Eyrda’s Amazing Race is now in it’s second week, and let us just say the competition is absolutely fierce! After their first week, leveling on the Nyos Server we have our first leaderboards! Please note that the full board is posted in the Forums HERE.
    >
    > A couple items of note, if you do not see your name on either list, that means you were either disqualified, or did not participate.
    >
    >
    > Also, due to some very good feedback from the players we are instituting a rule change that will make things a bit more competitive for the racers:
    >
    >
    > AT THE END OF THE AMAZING RACE
    >
    > All points will be totaled, and the officials will drop your lowest score out of the seven servers. This means, if you had an off week, do not worry, try harder next week and keep those points up, your lowest score will not count.
    >
    >
    > Now, without further ado...
    >
    > EU Leaderboard (Dyos and Shylia)
    >
    > 1 Hippogryphe - Shylia - 96pts
    > 2 Kailinh - Dyos - 94pts
    > 3 revangeee - Shylia - 93pts
    > 4 BloodyTrust - Dyos - 93pts
    > 5 SophieAquaria - Dyos - 92pts
    > 6 angesx - Shylia - 92pts
    > 7 Mokele - Dyos - 92pts
    > 8 xBea - Dyos - 91pts
    > 9 Shiizue - Shylia - 91pts
    > 10 HaffsBard - Dyos - 91pts
    > 11 lDarkSedul - Dyos - 90pts
    > 12 Lyrissse - Shylia - 90pts
    > 13 DeathTiming - Shylia - 90pts
    > 14 MegaLovv - Dyos - 89pts
    > 15 iNanaa - Dyos - 89pts
    > 16 Issysh - Shylia - 88pts
    > 17 Myaa - Dyos - 81pts
    > 18 Soluum - Dyos - 80pts
    > 19 Tusalhem - Shylia - 78pts
    > 20 xDRAKENx - Shylia - 35pts
    >
    >
    > EN Leaderboard (Lionheart, Storm Legion, Eyrda, Illyfue, Nyos)
    >
    > 1 _Kakuzu_ - Storm Legion - 97pts
    > 2 wac - Nyos - 97pts
    > 3 ByronB - Lionheart - 96pts
    > 4 Evolution - Eyrda - 96pts
    > 5 Erzannah - Nyos - 95pts
    > 6 Amantine - Eyrda - 95pts
    > 7 At0M - Nyos - 95pts
    > 8 Isirash - Illyfue - 95pts
    > 9 Искра - Illyfue - 95pts
    > 10 Armenthys - Lionheart - 94pts
    > 11 xoxMARSxox - Lionheart - 94pts
    > 12 LoveYourFire - Illyfue - 94pts
    > 13 Aytrianas - Storm Legion - 94pts
    > 14 Icedflame - Eyrda - 94pts
    > 15 Piratx - Nyos - 93pts
    > 16 Carynya - Lionheart - 93pts
    > 17 ErzaAqua - Eyrda - 93pts
    > 18 zZzROGUEzZz - Lionheart - 93pts
    > 19 Devlin's - Nyos - 92pts
    > 20 MasterFraks - Nyos - 92pts
    > 21 Tigerbane - Storm Legion - 92pts
    > 22 MiniCe - Nyos - 92pts
    > 23 MurderMedic - Lionheart - 92pts
    > 24 AureIIia - Nyos - 92pts
    > 25 BunnyPie - Illyfue - 92pts
    > 26 Aldybaran - Storm Legion - 92pts
    > 27 Maliinika - Nyos - 92pts
    > 28 Insanna - Illyfue - 91pts
    > 29 BitsyFloret - Illyfue - Illyfue - 91pts
    > 30 Conovar - Eyrda - 91pts
    > 31 Milisani - Illyfue - 91pts
    > 32 Bluma - Nyos - 91pts
    > 33 Sierope - Lionheart - 90pts
    > 34 Freida - Illyfue - 90pts
    > 35 Lefdmae - Illyfue - 90pts
    > 36 Krovosan - Illyfue - 90pts
    > 37 MireilleNoir - Eyrda - 90pts
    > 38 SerenityAddams - Lionheart - 90pts
    > 39 SecretBear - Eyrda - 90pts
    > 40 Tsukuri - Illyfue - 90pts
    > 41 Vajasha - Eyrda - 88pts
    > 42 KillSill - Nyos - 87pts
    > 43 Quantumfyzik - Storm Legion - 87pts
    > 44 xEvangelie - Illyfue - 86pts
    > 45 Gwenny - Eyrda - 85pts
    > 46 CricketDX - Storm Legion - 85pts
    > 47 _FonLove_ - Illyfue - 84pts
    > 48 Langwieder - Illyfue - 84pts
    > 49 Euliria - Lionheart - 84pts
    > 50 _Ravengar_ - Lionheart - 83pts
    > 51 Ruucco - Lionheart - 82pts
    > 52 Hündin - Illyfue - 81pts
    > 53 Laccer - Illyfue - 80pts
    > 54 x_Hera_x - Eyrda - 78pts
    > 55 Arabworrier - Nyos - 71pts
    > 56 DeadlyHarmony - Illyfue - 61pts
    > 57 VanHalter - Illyfue - 22pts
    > 58 Arhlan - Nyos - 13pts
    > 59 EtoOn - Illyfue - 4pts
    >
    >
    > All tie breakers were determined by the speed at which the player reached their level.

All participants MUST create Brand New Accounts to register for the race.
    You must create a character on each server during the Registration Period ONLY. Doing so outside the Registration window will result in immediate disqualification.
    Characters MUST remain inactive on their respective servers until the Event is Live for that server
    Logging into a character before their allotted live time will result in 0 points for that server.
    Once the event is live on a server, you have seven days to reach the highest level you can.
    You may use the Boutique, Auction House, and Guilds to advance in your leveling.
    Leveling is based off of a points value system and appears as follows:
    Each level reached equals that number in points (EG. Level 1 = 1 point, Level 15 = 15 points etc.)
    Level 100 = 125 points
    Points will be compiled on a server to server basis and will compound.
    The player with the most points at the end of the event will be declared the winner of Eyrda’s Amazing Race
    Tie Breakers will be decided by most experience gained. Further tie breakers will be decided by how fast a player was able to level.
    All communication between the race officials and the participants will be via the email address set up by the player for this race. This includes the next server to go live, and when that server will go live.
    Expect emails to arrive at 12am PST on Fridays.

Didn't you say all participants must create BRAND NEW ACCOUNT ? How come there is lvl 100 acounts on this list?
This discussion has been closed.