test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yu&Yi of Storm

The signs were unmistakable. The terror and doom consumed more and more of my thoughts in my head . The reality of what was happening to Yi was indisputable we spoke everyday. She would have left this world and it would be soon. Days? Weeks? No one knew. After a few more days of deep sleeping Yi died. She had been receiving morphine to manage her pain and she appeared comfortable. No grimacing, no furrowed brows. On the fourth night of Her deep sleep, her Dad and I fell asleep at midnight. At 2 a.m., when the alarm went off to the sound of no heart beat,woke with my heart racing and Yi was gone gently touched her hands my eyes closing with tears rolling down my cheek next to me, and it was over. A few as more may not know us that well but I assure you we're not bad as you can see. I would like to say farewell and happy gaming to the server (Storm) it's been a rocky few years but I've had tons of fun

Comments

• unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    My heart felt condolences for your loss. :(
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    I am so sorry. I can truly understand how hard this is and I am so sorry for your loss :'( My heart goes out to the families and friends. I never knew her, but it sounds she was strong, to put up a battle few of us will ever experience. *Huggles*
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • vyadhosblackvyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    My condolences to you on yours and Yi's family's on her loss. :(
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• endless013endless013 Posts: 232 Arc User
    I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you and yours feel better. I'll miss you both, not the same but I'm not good at this...

You two made some top notch banter, running instances just wont be the same.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • laphantomelaphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    Sorry for your loss.

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We here at the office are deeply saddened by your loss. If theres anything you need please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I may not be around Storm as much as I want to be, but I will always take time to come to aid when needed.

- Domino and the Forsaken World Team.
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 55 Arc User
    I am very sorry to hear for your loss. Just note if you need someone to talk to I don't play anymore however you can reach me on the forums via pm.
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    So sorry for your lost. May Yi rest in peace
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • sugakittydeesugakittydee Posts: 3 Arc User
    So sorry to hear this. I didn't know she was sick. I just wish I could talk to her once more, like we use to. :'(