The Amazing Race - Lionheart Base Camp

Welcome to Week 2 of the Amazing Race! This leg of the race is set to take place in the Lionheart Server. The race will begin at exactly 10:00 AM PST, 2/3/17. Please use this base camp to connect with your fellow racers, ask questions, and get any information not received in your emails.

Comments

• madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    Btw Domi, a friend of mine who plays in LH told me that he saw some racer's already lvling this morning, EU time (won't give names here).
    I am not sure if they got the time wrong, but you clearly said 10 am PST, so shouldn't be hard to know, but also not sure they got the part where it says "Remember that any activity on your Lionheart account before the allowed time, will result in a disqualification at our discretion".
    So I am just wondering, how are you guys going to be keeping track of ppl like this? Are they really going to get disqualified? By now these ppl are probably lvl 60+ already and there's still about 30 mins for the race to officially start.

Just saying x_x

vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • leafea#4470
    leafea#4470 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wonder... Did he ask them? Maybe they were normal alts.
    (I do not mean to be rude. Just curious ^^)
  • madjen
    We both know who they are because we are both participating in the race and it's the same person (name) that was in previous server. Too much coincidence? who knows! xD
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • leafea#4470
    leafea#4470 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Lionheart isn't my normal Server so I didn't see him in person^^
    But with that information it is hard to belive in a coincidence
  • murdermedic#2307
    murdermedic#2307 Posts: 17 Arc User
    yeah but like me, i have alts in every server. so you never know, maybe they are trying to get some botter assistant made for themselves
  • murdermedic#2307
    murdermedic#2307 Posts: 17 Arc User
    btw I'm on LH, pm MurderMedic of u need a guild, be botting the usual spots for orders. race toon is AstrophysiMan
  • madjen
    Yeah Idk :) I suppose Dom and the team will know for sure xD

Sounds good @murdermedic thanks will pm u ^^
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We have our ways of knowing, and yes if it's found that they aggregously jumped the gun we will make the right determinations
  • madjen

We have our ways of knowing, and yes if it's found that they aggregously jumped the gun we will make the right determinations

"aggregously jumped the gun"

That's so funny xD xD xD
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • madjen
    Btw Dom.. code is still faulty :( still getting 100 ores instead of 180 and that other item (I don't know what it is) keeps disappearing once you collect it from mail. :(
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • buffybomb
    buffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    Oooooh, new people on my server? Feel free to send Euliria a pm if any of you feel like it, either to just chat or to get help :)
  • madjen
    buffybomb said:

Oooooh, new people on my server? Feel free to send Euliria a pm if any of you feel like it, either to just chat or to get help :)

Thanks Euli ^_^ !
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • effaeldm
    effaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the welcomes :)

As for names, as a possible explanation - I have similarly named alts for the race and not for the race, especially multiple StormVoice ones with different numbers (it's actually supposed to be more like a self-given title of a sort, a nickname of a certain group of people) and on different servers, I'm not currently leveling them much, but maybe someone else has similar naming principles.

The ones on LH are race character StormVoiceXIX and regular ones Feledfa and StormVoiceOne.
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
  • lmn96#8869
    lmn96#8869 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have not received my email yet for the new code QQ.
  • erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User
    I logged my character on Nyos by accident but I logged it out again right away :sweat: hope that wont be a problem

Another question: are we allowed to make new characters on the account we made for the race? Or better not
  • thenamesdomino

Another question: are we allowed to make new characters on the account we made for the race? Or better not

I wouldn't
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    so like, you guys aren't gonna post weekly leaderboards for everyone to see? how are ppl supposed to know where they stand? not like they can see the player with the leader shirt if its a diff server..
  • thenamesdomino
    The first leaderboard will be up very soon. as it stands we're waiting on our data team to get back to us. Im estimating Wednesday or Thursday
  • barquechak
    barquechak Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi, any official end date for race in Lionheart Server, please :smile:
  • kkatt1
    kkatt1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Dom, if someone isnt listed on the leaderboards, how can they see why or if they were disqualified?
  • thenamesdomino
    So I got a couple pokes on the email.

Im looking at all 3 lists (the DQ, the Master, and the rankings) Someone accidentally when putting together the blog omitted a block of players on the EN Leaderboard at 92 points. I am resolving this issue right now and the full leaderboard for EN will be upded correctly. Give me 15 minutes.
  • thenamesdomino
    Also the race on LH will end at 11:59pm PST tonight
  • kkatt1
    kkatt1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    thanks a million Dom!
  • krelac987#3465
    krelac987#3465 Posts: 6 Arc User
    pm or am? race on lionheart already ended if pm. or i'm very bad in time counting :P
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

pm or am? race on lionheart already ended if pm. or i'm very bad in time counting :P

pm...same exact time nyos race ended...
  • whykkyt#2380
    whykkyt#2380 Posts: 11 Arc User
    So race ends at 0200 LionHeart Server time.
  • erzipie#2722
    erzipie#2722 Posts: 37 Arc User

So race ends at 0200 LionHeart Server time.

thanks!
  • marina#3339
    marina#3339 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Next server and when does it begin? i did not receive mail with information
  • whykkyt#2380
    whykkyt#2380 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Announcement in forum mail, says Dyos has started. But no email yet
  • fwworldenter#4669
    fwworldenter#4669 Posts: 26 Arc User
    no email = not started