when to expect some fixes and lvl100 gear patch?

banjankly
banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
Beside of CS updates every week and patches that bring stuff that doesnt work it would be nice to see and get some things that actually do work.
The community (that is still left) is incredible patient if you ask me but i doubt this will stay like this.
Can it be realy that hard and take over a year to fix dimensional wars?
Do you realy need permision to implant some drops to a world boss (thats supposed to be here also since months)?
You announced Arena also few months ago. So far it worked 1 week on EU servers....
GvG Cross server is here but guess what? Its not working ofc....
Golden Trinket instance is here! But guess what? It doesnt drop an item thats supposed to do. Dunno if i should laugh or cry writing this...
What we got are instances that only half of the server can complete, some awakening skill, artifacts and a relic upgrade.

Guess it was time waste again coming here and writing smtgh but the hope dies last that we maybe get an answear about what to expect and when.......

Comments

• reitheimpaler
    reitheimpaler Posts: 18 Arc User
    Many of your concerns are echoed over in the Divine Token thread that PWE can not find it to fix things and would rather blame people for staying and expecting a better game experience.

I do have to say as I am a fair person that gives credit where it is due - my guild was finally able to beat ToD95 on Storm server and the Earthless Earth item needed to upgrade the gold trinket is actually from a quest you must first pick up in Freedom Harbor -before- entering the instance.

Once you have the quest - from Aillya I believe - then beat the instance - you return to that npc in FH and get the Earthless Earth - of which you need 6 to upgrade. We have not got to the point of the following upgrade yet.

Many feel your pain. Seems PWE could care less and just gives us the middle finger by ignoring valid problems. So sad.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User

Many of your concerns are echoed over in the Divine Token thread that PWE can not find it to fix things and would rather blame people for staying and expecting a better game experience.

I do have to say as I am a fair person that gives credit where it is due - my guild was finally able to beat ToD95 on Storm server and the Earthless Earth item needed to upgrade the gold trinket is actually from a quest you must first pick up in Freedom Harbor -before- entering the instance.

Once you have the quest - from Aillya I believe - then beat the instance - you return to that npc in FH and get the Earthless Earth - of which you need 6 to upgrade. We have not got to the point of the following upgrade yet.

Many feel your pain. Seems PWE could care less and just gives us the middle finger by ignoring valid problems. So sad.

yes and yes

My guild is in the lucky position to have ppl that play the game since years so we where able to beat ToD2 and Dusk now regular. And we try to get ppl in the boat as much as its possible just its always and still a tough project. (Both work to get you the item) Just this is not the regular case for most.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    wheres hell road skip option :(
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    For sure nothing new coming soon, chinese new year on 28th and u know how long are their vacations.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    i feels like pwi lost wanmei support or they are very low on thiers priority list.
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
  • reitheimpaler
    reitheimpaler Posts: 18 Arc User
    @mhmitsme - lol so true. Why should PWE pay for support when they have enough addicts supporting their income? As the old saying goes - sucker born every minute. I play for combo fun/social. Too bad China's great game has been so destroyed by the greedy selfish 'business' model PWE uses. Could be so much more.

So people leave then what? PWE says more will just come in why bother with building a truly large following when addicts support their income - and more importantly the unhappy players stop posting on their forums.

Seriously thinking of leaving too after 1.5 years playing.

PWE y'all a bunch of stupid dooshbags for destroying the game mechanics. How do you sleep at night - oh wait that's right... in the beds of money from the addicts.

Seen enough negative websites over how FW used to be a great game but destroyed by PWE - didn't want to believe them until saw it myself.

My tipping point is still - no positive answer on Divine Token availability. Wonder what others will be?
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well, sadly this game has followed a very bad trend, no wonder many left.

The trend of making EVERY relevant items available with Orbs and at the same time killing any hardcore farming session.

No way a free player has a chance of reaching the char development a casher can achieve: it's not just a matter of benefits you simply have by reaching a casher's lvl (itself a good reason to not even bothering playing), but also the fact you have so many features to max you have literally no time (let's not forget they implemented the energy/vigor daily limitation just to prevent ppl to farm night and day).

Well, the fact you literally have to wait months for just some bugs fixes doesn't help either...

-----

But in all honestly I just see a neverending spam of Orbs' messages everytime there's a Charge/Spend/Whatelse Promo. Yes, tons and tons of Orbs being opened almost every week, considering now "Promo" is as common as sunday every week.

In order to keep people spending here, they release month by month more op-awesome-incredible Orbs, which definitely helps increasing the gap between free players and cashers.

-----

But a casher can't understand the frustration of free players, simply because they're on the other shore, so they keep on forcing people to be optimist regardless of the weather.

While I understand their attitude, it's not being negative writing and saying what is wrong, because we still hope for fixes to improve our gaming experience.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I'll just leave this here:
    edira wrote: »
    But remember this isn't a case of "us ignoring issues" it's more a case of resources available to the development team. Because when having to split time between two completely separate versions of the same game, those resources are stretched thin and they too, like us must pick their battles on what needs to be fixed.
    Not that it matters, but this situation won't change. There won't magically spawn devs to fix bugs. If there are not enough resources to maintain all versions of FW at the same time, PWE/Wanmei should hire people to increase their resources or find another way to maintain all versions at once.

Also, the development team most likely has a higher priority for the CN version anyway since this is the very first version of the game with the bigger playerbase and the game there is much further advanced.

So I guess we can expect some fixes in the next couple of weeks for our version and then a long time nothing anymore. And then we'll probably get comments like 'We're working on it.' or 'We've bugged it and are waiting on a fix just like you.' or like the last couple weeks 'We can't fix bugs 'cause we have the new content update on the test servers.' or something similar.
    Only difference from then to now is: I've quit playing FW almost completely (just logging in to socialize with friends every couple of days since my guild is practically dead now) and differences for everyone else are: Wanmei closed down 2 FW versions from other publishers (which theoretically should have made resources available since there are now 2 client versions less to maintain) of which some of the players migrated to our version and more OP orbs were released...
    I guess we're at the 'long time nothing' stage at the moment with promises of soon™... next up: Excuses that they can't fix stuff, 'cause they work on the release of the content update.

Edit: Aaaaand here it is 4 weeks later:
    The problem with why we cannot simply "wave" the requirement is because frankly we do not have the resources to deconstruct an entire system to make the changes necessary, especially since the development team is currently gearing up for the next expansion.

I know that everyone imagines this game to have legions of developers, and engineers, and testers and whatnot, but this simply isn't true. Honestly if you saw the size of the team that runs the US/EU version of this game both in my office and in China you would be shocked. (Honestly I'm pretty proud of how this machine is able to run on its size)

That said, it boils down to what's the easier of the two things to do? Fix the matchmaking in Arena so we can do it OR modify a related system that's interconnected to other systems in the game and hope that doesn't break anything else?

What did I say?!? :D
    ​​
    Post edited by edira on
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!