Gear Transmutation

fastt007
fastt007 Posts: 28 Arc User
What is the best way to make gear transmutation on lvl 95 purple gear?
I get the basics, but don't know which gear would be best to use as a
source for transmutation. Thanks in advance for help ^^

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    if you want cheaper decent ids use the lv95 blue gear drops from expert random challenge, plus blue reid scrolls are very cheap. if you want more top tier transmutations then youll want to get 95 purple champ gear and use expensive dark amethyst reid scrolls to get top bonuses.
  • fastt007
    uh I go then with cheaper decent IDs :). Thanks for your answer
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    Depending on the money or time you're willing to spend. The best option would be using a purple champion gear/elemental gear/EB/etc basically the "strongest" piece of gear that you're willing to destroy and re-id until you get the max possible of the attribute you want. For example when you re-id a champion piece for attack, sometimes you can get ~40 attack while some others you get around ~80.

You can also try with blue gear and re-id but you get lower stats, in the case of attack the highest I've seen it's ~72 or so. Blue gear is much easier to manage due to low costs for the gear and the re-ids.
  • fastt007
    I am aiming for elemental attack, so can I use blue lvl 95 gear and get around 200 ele attack,
    or is that possible only with purple gear?
  • amarantos
    edited December 2016
    highest ele atk you can get on 95 blue gears is +147, you can get around 250 higher or lower depending how the transmute goes. using champ gear will get you 300+
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    I think I've seen 170~ in blue gears, not sure about purples.
  • laccer
    laccer Posts: 93 Arc User
    I have a 309 transmuted wind attack on my gear, what came from a lv95 blue gear.
  • amarantos
    i checked, if you use a +147 ele atk 95 blue piece the scroll says it can come out to 227-330, doesnt happen often but possible for low 300s. mid or high 300s need purple id, not too sure what max is but ive seen around 183 on champ.
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    193 on purple so far
    Hebergeur d'image
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    I've seen 197 on purple 95, pretty sure it's the highest, and 147 on blue. Couldn't transmute it because it was on my own gear while I was re-iding, but it should net about 400+ after transmute.