kp8ezfqc

2»

Comments

• hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    What about people with the bloodraider skill ?
    This thing is still unbreakable / unsaleable

There's much people with this item and it takes one spot for nothing :(

Any help ? @thenamesdomino
    Hebergeur d'image
  • phillian
    phillian Posts: 24 Arc User
    So... yeah... It's been a little while now and there's no official word whatsoever about this bugged reaper skill scroll. I kind of want that space in my bag. :neutral:
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I just leave this here.

HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • hurty08
    up?
    Hebergeur d'image
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    sedativex said:

I just leave this here.

hahaha good one
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• hurty08
    UUUUUUUUUP
    Hebergeur d'image
  • chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    So...why exactly are we breaking rules and bumping this?
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2016

So...why exactly are we breaking rules and bumping this?

hurty08 said:

What about people with the bloodraider skill ?
    This thing is still unbreakable / unsaleable

There's much people with this item and it takes one spot for nothing :(

Any help ? @thenamesdomino

phillian said:

So... yeah... It's been a little while now and there's no official word whatsoever about this bugged reaper skill scroll. I kind of want that space in my bag. :neutral:

yeah, who cares that people have an item that cant be deleted taking up bag space that hasnt been addressed in over 3 weeks, forum rules!!!
  • chibizombie89
    Then they should make a thread separately for it, talking about that specific issue to hopefully get attention brought to it. Talking about it in a middle of a thread with a topic title that relates nothing to the issue will be very unlikely to get it seen, as the admins don't read through each and every post on the forum. From what they see of the thread and the topic from the first post, this is just a thread about a code. I suggest making a new topic for it.

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

Back from hiatus
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    the code is what gave the broken item -.- domino was even told about it the day he gave the code out, and still hasnt said anything about it........

domino gave code > code contained bugged indestructible item (which he was told about) > pwe removed all items from code (empty mail) > edited code to give new items > ppl who claimed it still have bugged item >>> completed unrelated events??
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    hey what's the code? i havent redeemed anything :(

• chibizombie89
    amarantos said:

the code is what gave the broken item -.- domino was even told about it the day he gave the code out, and still hasnt said anything about it........

I understand that. What I'm meaning is, what would be more likely to catch his attention, if it does? A thread with a bunch of random letters and numbers in the title? Or a thread that specifically states the bug? And ama you should know I don't make the rules, just enforce them. If I was able to give more leeway, I would, but as I stated in the other thread, if I start letting threads slide, then I have to start letting other threads slide too. The only exception I've given, due to technical issues, is the guide that was created. And that is ONLY because of technical issues.

Back from hiatus
  • hurty08
    yo, I just don't care about ur answers and what should I do to up this topic.

We want an answer from Domino, not explications on where we should post lol

@thenamesdomino help pls
    Hebergeur d'image
  • chibizombie89
    hurty08 said:

yo, I just don't care about ur answers and what should I do to up this topic.

Considering I could easily close this thread for bumping, you should. But instead I'll be nice and bring this up to Dom next time I talk to him. But just a forewarning, I probably won't be so nice next time.

Back from hiatus