Charge+Spend promo

fwooshe
fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
So, theres a zen promo, amazing orbs in the cash shop... is there also any info you could give us on Charge and Spend promo Domino?
Would be horrible to have to charge leaves during the zen promo and not have charge rewards during it

Comments

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Didn't both charge and spend promos end only couple of days ago (i think monday)?
    If I recall correctly the only time we had charge rewards start right the we after they ended was during the anni event (correct me if I'm wrong, tho). So i think that's not gonna happen.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    It is a bit disappointing so far
  • fwooshe
    fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

Didn't both charge and spend promos end only couple of days ago (i think monday)?
    If I recall correctly the only time we had charge rewards start right the we after they ended was during the anni event (correct me if I'm wrong, tho). So i think that's not gonna happen.

We had charge rewards like a week ago, just the time for spending of the points ended today

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    yeah pretty lackluster imo

perhaps something will pop up at 3pm est/12pm pdt
  • freeyaa
    edited November 2016
    fwooshe said:

freeyaa said:

We had charge rewards like a week ago, just the time for spending of the points ended today

Yes. They started last week and ended on monday (for EU, sunday for US). Like I said.

*/edit: Well, here ya go, there they are~
    Post edited by freeyaa on
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    well says charge is on but yet it doesnt seem to be working; And aw them pets look cute *-*
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    told tha in the other thread ofc charge rewards will come.. why do u think it was only for 1 week and ended today.. Now we just need new spewnd promo and all ll be happy. ;)
  • freeyaa
    edited November 2016
    tottiie said:

well says charge is on but yet it doesnt seem to be working; And aw them pets look cute *-*

Same like last time when the reward site was late 1-2 hours.
    And yeah the black fox is cute af, the white one is cute but not so great.

*/edit: aaaaaand I got the black one <3
    Post edited by freeyaa on
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Anyone left on Forum who has never spent a dime?
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    fingers crossed for spend promo tomorrow :'(