test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week of Thanks! What are you thankful for?

Comments

• meadfistmeadfist Posts: 1 Arc User
    i'm Thankful to have met the great ppl of my guild, and the Woman i fell in love with. She amkes getting up in the morning worth the effort, And Fw is where that happened.
  • voyobushekvoyobushek Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I am Thankful to her husband for the game, for the fact that he supports me, I am Thankful to my friends and my family, for what has always helped me, and I thank the administration, which supports life in this project :3
  • vilikrie1vilikrie1 Posts: 40 Arc User
    This has been a difficult year for me with various issues, not least of which was the death of my mother in August.

I am Thankful that I have such a caring and supportive (albeit small) family IRL.....particularly my wonderful daughter, who I wouldn't change for the world. :)

Also for my friends and guildmates here ( <3 to Fairies on Illyfue server) who are always handy with help or advice for both IG and IRL problems and always happy to turn guild chat into a mess of innuendo and naughtiness.

Lastly, I'm Thankful that FW enabled me to meet a certain guy who I otherwise would never have known, but is quickly becoming an important person in my life. He has listened, he has cared and he has provided a welcome distraction when RL events were too overwhelming to deal with....he's helped me more than he will ever know ;)

• I'm thankful for the same things that I'm thankful for every year: good health, great friends and family, nice job, etc. Thankful that this game has brought together so many that otherwise wouldn't have met. :blush:
  • ildiavolo666ildiavolo666 Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am thankfull that the internet was creative and brought us "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen", and I am thankfull for the Americans who elected Donald Trump, showing the world that they didnt lose their sense of humour...!
    ToXaos - Human venom assassin @ Rohans - illyfue

• rebecca98rebecca98 Posts: 24 Arc User
    I am thankful for my mom and husband and my kitties. I am thankful for having good friend far and wide online or offline and for the ones I never meet or will meet. And to my loving kitties who are all as awas are happy.
  • This year, I am thankful for the little blessing born on November 23rd, my cousin, Levi Charles. He truly is beautiful and a gift. I am also thankful that in 2 months I will get yet another cousin, name Lola Grace.
  • hisfantasyhisfantasy Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am thankful for my health. I am not always well, but have been sick free for almost a year now. I am also thankful for my son, and FW and the people that I have met here. I met my boyfriend here, and it turned into a relationship in real life, and have made some good friends on game that I have took into real life as well. No matter if I am sick or well, FW takes my mind off things that are not going right for that day, or week or so forth, if I am sick it passes time until I am well again and keeps me busy with quest, or parties and raids. It gives me a chance to talk with others in my guild and socialize as well, and for that I am thankful. I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and that they can find a list of things to always be thankful for.
  • mistrianamistriana Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm thankful for my Husband. Whom i meet on Forsaken world 4 years ago. We've now been married for 2 years In real life and are pregnant with our first child. I'm toying with the idea of giving it the middle name Shylia or Corvis. All depending on the sex of course.
    Thank you Forsaken world.
  • karesz713karesz713 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Thank You for everything.
  • kittygata91kittygata91 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Thx for no arena fix, no bug fixes and login event with statue none wants :D
  • saveairhead123saveairhead123 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankful for the new college I'm about to start, and the life that it could bring should i succeeded at what i want to. =3
    I'm also thankful for the few friends and family i have. ^-^
  • I'm thankful for having such a wonderful husband and a such a caring and supporting family. I'm also thankful for all of the wonderful friends I have made in the past few months. Dont know what I would do with without the love and support of all my friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :) <3
  • minorys1minorys1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am thankful for family and friends i have
  • drunkbastarddrunkbastard Posts: 70 Arc User
    Im thankful, of all the nice pm's that i get when i give away Free stuff in World Chat.

Its the little thing that make it worth it.

MoogDog, Storm Server
  • I'm thankful to be able to do Charity Work for Veterans, and to be able to continue working with Animals in College.
  • aestheticsbroaestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    I'm grateful to my family for being loving and supporting, and working hard to raise me with good values and a good education.
    To the few friends who have always been there after all these years.
    To FW for allowing me to meet great friends from near and far.
    To the guildies who have stuck through the highs and lows, for the vampire nights of fun: I wouldn't be here if not for them.
    To little Frei for holding the fort when I'm not around, and pushing me to be a less grumpy dwarf.
    To all the people I've met who shaped me into who I am today.
    And to the PWE staff for buffing MMs with every patch and giving us freebies :D
  • So much want to say, so much people want to thank... But I'll make a short talk.

Certainly I'm so much thankful for support of my parents. Without them I probably wouldn't began to do so many things that I do now, that will be useful in my future. I've just a girl, that study in the penultimate, 10th form, and I've got a lot of plans, such as to go to good university, study lots of languages there. Many people said me that all my plans are very hard and I can't do them all. But my parents said not to listen everybody and do what i want, this way my life will be useful. So, thank them very much :)

Secondly, I'm very thankful for the game. For EU server, and to all players. Now I've got a lot of good friends from here, they're very kind and also support me. I'm thankful for my husband in game, Kostya, if you read it, know, you're the best:D And despite the fact that there's no way to meet them, we're very close. Know this, you're very cool, love you all! <3
    Kikimorka, Illyfue
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2016

OpiumXTC_
    West - LionHeart
    Post edited by iorrans on

• xerosennin1989xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I'm thankful for meeting my cute (cheeky) little wifey on this game >:) , she really is an amazing and fun person with an even more amazing personality! (and she draws like a boss!!) B)
    She is the reason I'm still around in this game, I'm grateful I get to spend so much time with her.
    She went through a hard time in her personal life so I did my best to be there for her, everyone needs someone they know they can rely on and I'm happy she thinks of me like that.

I'm thankful for meeting a life long friend I have known for 5 and a half years now, she goes by the name of the evil bloodsucking sneakerd o:)
    I've come to build a strong friendship with her and her sister + bf, they quit though but I'm still in contact with them for which i'm grateful.
    I'm thankful for all the friends I made on this game so far. A lot of them quit of the years i'm playing here and I'm glad that I got to build some solid friendships!

The strong part here is really the community keeping all together so I hope PWE will treat us right in the future.
    Post edited by xerosennin1989 on
  • rosanne1992rosanne1992 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im thankfull for having my friends and family around. They got me trough alot of bad things this year and support me in all the decisions i make. Wouldnt wanna miss them for the world. <3
  • muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Iam thankful to not live in a place under war, to have food to eat, water to drink, to live in a peaceful city, to realize that everyone has their own struggles, but those aren't my own.

Spviti-Illyfue.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • sidzuka#2365 sidzuka Posts: 3 Arc User
    I want to say Thank You for all FW players and PWI staff. I’m very thankful for support manager and GM for their help with our problems. And especially I want to say thank you to Game Masters Eypreel, Erelias and Ichirou.
  • kotarofuumakotarofuuma Posts: 28 Arc User
    im thankful to be still amongst the living. breathing and healthy.
  • ichigatsuichigatsu Posts: 27 Arc User
    im thankful for tomorrow that still keeps on coming. new day, new opportunities to grow.
  • utsukiutsuki Posts: 21 Arc User
    and lastly, thankful for my wife who is getting fed up of my habits but still sticking it out. xD
  • chichismchichism Posts: 3 Arc User
    Honestly this thanksgiving, I am just thankful for being alive. This exact same day last year. I lost a loved one in an accident. I was in the car as well. I thought I was not going to make it out. But here I am, alive.

The pain is not on the days of missing our dear ones,
    But the pain is really when you live without them, and with their presence in your mind.

I am especially grateful @amarantos for being there for me and being a good friend.
    As well as my guild Booster for being strong and supportive.

I am not sad but grateful to be alive.
    I will not waste any time on living my life because life is really short and can be taken away from you anytime.

P.S. #future #thanksgiving #grateful
  • yamiko#4494 yamiko Posts: 2 Arc User
    I want to say thank you to all people who is playing and developing our game.
    And I'm thankful to all who maintains peace in our world, defends those who cant do it for themself and still can smile and be happy, standing tall and proud through cruel life!
  • This year the gods had a wonderful surprise for me in Eyrda,
    while I was walking throught a forest I've found a little
    elf, it was love at the first sight and I adopted her as
    a daughter. Since then my life has changed, this little elf
    became my biggest adventure partner in this amazing world
    of Forsaken World. My little elf has grown and became a
    gorgeous elf that I am glad to say she's my daughter.
    Vivacce, mom loves you and thank you for being in my life.
  • fariygirlyfariygirly Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am thankful for family and friends i have <3 <3 <3
This discussion has been closed.