test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Week of Thanks! What are you thankful for?

Comments

• phoenix066phoenix066 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have to say the thing i am most thankful for is...

After a long day of work coming home to my kids. Right when i enter the door the first thing i hear is the excitment in their voices.

When I hear "Mommy's home!" and I hear the sound of them running to me it totally makes my day worth every thing.

Seeing their faces and hearing their stories (good or bad) is the only thing i really look forward to.
  • rinadovp2rinadovp2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Romantic love is like a costume, which, since it is not eternal, lasts as long as it lasts; And soon, under the garment of the ideal we have formed, which is broken, the real body of the human person appears, in which we dress him. Romantic love, therefore, is a path of disillusionment. It is only when the disillusionment, accepted from the beginning, decides to vary constantly from the ideal, to constantly weave, in the workshops of the soul, new costumes, with which the appearance of the creature constantly clothed by them is constantly renewed.
  • holybunny22holybunny22 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I'm thankful for old friends that talked me into trying FW. Being my first real mmo they helped me a lot when I first started play more then 4 yrs ago, and although most of them have moved on to other games or RL life has taken them from the game without all there support and help I wouldn't have stayed in the game being a noob mmo player and a priest isn't the easiest thing and I started on you basic no graphic cheap laptop 500+ ms was normal for me, but they had my back I got better and even upgraded my laptop so I enjoy the game much more. What I'm truly thankful for tho is that playing FW allowed me to meet the love of my life.We have been married in game for just over 4 yrs and although we started out 2500 miles apart took the leap 3 yrs ago he moved across the country to see what happened. Well as I said still love of life so other then him dragging me down to the pits of hell better known as Texas after living with me in Washington for a yr life is grand and we just celebrated or 2 yr out of game wedding Anniversary. So thank you FW and everyone that playes weather we get along or not without you guys I probably wouldn't be where I am today and today I'm happy.

• shershikshershik Posts: 3 Arc User
    This year's Russian branch was closed Forsaken WORLD and I, like many of my friends had to move on the European server. I want to thank the guys supported us at the start, helps us in the study of campaigns and new content for us. Just I want to thank the administration of the project and all those who make our stay comfortable in this project. Thank you very much.
  • elcabahielcabahi Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Happy Thanksgiving Forsaken World!
    Thanks for my all new friends on the game :D, thanks for my new experiences, learnings and all hours of fun. Forsaken world is very funny thanks!!!

Post edited by elcabahi on
  • feralcherylferalcheryl Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thankful for family, friends. health and especially for the lovely friendly people i have met on ForsakenWorld.
  • youme#6846 youme Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm thankful for my friends, both in game and in real life <3
  • emmaloo#6836 emmaloo Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am so thankful for my life :) the wonderful people around me and those i have never met in Real life who are on Forsaken World. Each day they bring an old lady so much joy including me in their guild and helping me understand things i dont know about on the game. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone hope your life is as full of so much love and joy as mine <3
  • missymeekiemissymeekie Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thankful for every day, for my family, friends, people i have become friends with here on Forsaken World who enrich my life with fun. Thankful for finding this game when it started. Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)
  • bindi123bindi123 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am thankful for so many things in my life, my wonderful family, friends, FW friends who make my every day :). Thankful for being able to log onto the internet and play Forsaken World which i get such a buzz out of wether it be doing guild stuff or other quests but all the time knowing that people are their to chat to. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanks giving
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 32 Arc User
    I am thankful that Donald Trump is the president-elect, he is going to make america great again and im proud to be his supporter since day 1. Most americans will finally be able to smile when the movement sets in motion and America becomes great once again.
    P.S. Im thankful to my guildies who are always nosiy, making it fun and entertaining.
  • regassado001regassado001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankfull for surviving the traffic accident that almost took my life away !
  • neojazzneojazz Posts: 1 Arc User
    Thankful that I was able to wake up this morning....okay lies, I've been up since yesterday :P But still thankful :D

Thanks for the game still be around since I love to break up with it every once in a while!
  • greendragomgreendragom Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am thankful to be alive, I almost died from a hart attack. But i'm still here and I will get to meet my 3rd grand daughter Octaiva in March. And I have goten to spend more time with my daughters. And my other two grand daughters <3 I smile every morning when they walk by my window yelling "Nana Nana " until I look out then they blow me kisses. And tell me they are off to the play place ( Aka daycare ) " Be back later love u bye bye " How could I not be greatfull for evey day extra that I get.
  • huramesh#5600 huramesh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    This year I am grateful for the family that I have, my friends, my wife and for being alive, especially my wife who loves me all the time of day, instead of my friends, I love you all, and I hope to count on you always, and also I am very grateful because this year I won a very beautiful goddaughter, besides having a nephew and a niece all beautiful too.

Well, that's it!
  • firakatfirakat Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm just Thankful to be surrounded with a loving family, to have a job I enjoy and to be able to do things in life I enjoy.
  • mp213pmmp213pm Posts: 32 Arc User
    I give thanks to the people that posted cute pictures of their pets =)
    LySinKiller
    Lvl 1 Assassin
  • ufpmonkeyufpmonkey Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am thankful for my life. For my family, my wife, my children, my friends and everything that I have including the Arc community. Though I have have had some challenging times, by putting a smile on my face and pushing forward I know that I can overcome many challenges with the support of others. Thankfully, the smile on my face, makes others smiles (and laugh sometimes) and that boosts me up even more to be the best person I can be. I have but one life to live and I intent to make sure that my life has its fun times and helps others enjoy their lives even more.

Thank you to everyone and best wishes, eh! :)
  • nikabeernikabeer Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankful for oh so much....
    I am thankful for every day that im alive and able to spend it with the people i love.
    I am thankful for my little baby girl that was born safely and healthy into the world.
    I am thankful to everyone thats been there with me through the hard times and the good times.
    I am thankful for being alive as another year ends and the familys come together as one.
    And im thankful for so much more but would have to wright a whole book if i had to say every little one.
    And last but not least thank you for a great game and thank you for thinking of us players.
    <3<3<3
  • tazpep24tazpep24 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankful for my family and friends, my health and the many wonderful friends I have playing forsaken world. I love them all unconditionally
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Im thankful for life!!

• suzakubride79suzakubride79 Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankful for my family
  • hurty08hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    thanks to my bed
    Hebergeur d'image
  • deathnightbladedeathnightblade Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I'm thankful for my friends and loved ones.
    Post edited by deathnightblade on
  • darklineworlddarklineworld Posts: 51 Arc User
    Test
    2wrkhti.png
    Thank you Ryujimei for the Picture and _caelius_ for the siggy!
  • stormblast2011stormblast2011 Posts: 1 Arc User
    im thankfull for living in a jungle , next to waterfalls , this jungle is called brazil
  • vvgirlvvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    I am Thankful for Our Mother Earth. Without her we would not have family and friends to love and celebrate life. May she continue to keep us in her good graces.
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • witchindivawitchindiva Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am thankful for my new house, my wonderful fiance, my family and my sweet little brat dog Lilith Rose!
  • dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    i'm thanksful for not having arena... or not still thanksful for the title
This discussion has been closed.