Hello, anyone out there? XD

fwooshe
fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
So , it's been AGES again since we got any bug fixes. Domino, can you at least give us a heads-up so we know that we shouldn't expect anything?
Let me summarize the most important bugs:
Arena bugged ( people cant complete their soulpower gates for literally MONTHS).
FF afk bug ( I've been playing for close to 2 years now and there hasnt been a time , where this was fixed).
Dimensional war bugged. Amazing event with huge potential, but again, since it's release pvp is disabled there and we can't do anything but afk.
Xserver gvg. Finally a way to fight our friends in fun gvgs accross the servers, yet as usual , the system is completely bugged out.
Fireless fire. We worked hard, every week, helped guildies, and still do so, made tactics, just so in the end we can't complete our trinket upgrade.
Elemental bosses. Since the new patch came, we cant farm those bosses anymore, we are stuck and limited to just one. People can get elemental gear extremely hard and with huge luck.
You promised to fix the dragon mounts from the anniversary orb, still waiting.
You gave us a new code, that literally took away 1 bag space for most people. Still waiting on a fix for that.

Domino, you need to come out and be honest with us. Don't just give us some sugarcoated answers that the CN devs are "working on it". Cause they probably arent. Tell us, so we know. Already a huge amount of people are quitting or decided to quit with a certain game coming out early next year. Yes we got a new inflation of russian players, but all our old friends are demoralized and it's really really rough for all.

Comments

• jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    fwooshe said:

So , it's been AGES again since we got any bug fixes. Domino, can you at least give us a heads-up so we know that we shouldn't expect anything?
    Arena bugged ( people cant complete their soulpower gates for literally MONTHS).
    FF afk bug ( I've been playing for close to 2 years now and there hasnt been a time , where this was fixed).
    Dimensional war bugged. Amazing event with huge potential, but again, since it's release pvp is disabled there and we can't do anything but afk.
    Xserver gvg. Finally a way to fight our friends in fun gvgs accross the servers, yet as usual , the system is completely bugged out.
    Fireless fire. We worked hard, every week, helped guildies, and still do so, made tactics, just so in the end we can't complete our trinket upgrade.
    Elemental bosses. Since the new patch came, we cant farm those bosses anymore, we are stuck and limited to just one. People can get elemental gear extremely hard and with huge luck.
    You gave us a new code, that literally took away 1 bag space for most people. Still waiting on a fix for that.

Domino, you need to come out and be honest with us. Don't just give us some sugarcoated answers that the CN devs are "working on it". Cause they probably arent. Tell us, so we know. Already a huge amount of people are quitting or decided to quit with a certain game coming out early next year. Yes we got a new inflation of russian players, but all our old friends are demoralized and it's really really rough for all.

+1
  • fwooshe
    And there's 1 more thing I want to point out. Domino , we appreciate all your effort and help and yea, since you started working with the game, we get way more things than before, so thats why asking you, please take a few moments and write a reply on what and when and if we can expect.... but not just a dry, "soon"-reply. Cause that's not fair to the already annoyed community.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Just 3 words: next content update. ^^

Major bugs that don't have any impact on CS or willingness for people to pay, will get fixed with content updates only... so probably march/april next year. xD
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Fact is, there are things pvp wise that have been broken for months and some even for years, the priority fixes are 90% cash shop design related, i understand thats the way of income and how game survives etc... but why should i invest to be competitive if any single way of pvp i come across with is broken? The pvpers with pvp builds for this game are long gone, or play fw as a secondary game, idk if devs are working or if they dont care at all but one thing is real, arena is broken for 11 months now.
    Lots of cs quited also with rollback, there is only a bunch of counted by fingers heavy geared toons counting/jumping squares in town, plus 3 raids able to do that new tod2 in illyfue, but with decent casuals quiting everyday soon or later wont be able to carry non strong ones, get what i mean, its just reality that will come true in a near future, atm im trying to help gear those new players with es and tod so they can start as soon as possible on fh/molten, they might be the only hope thats left of this, and i aint the only one, more strong players are helping with what they can by taking them in guilds and raids, but server lacks resources like i keep telling runes/gem/tof/fluxes, and illy is prob the biggest out there.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• buffybomb
    buffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    fwooshe said:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204913/patch-notes-v-737 3 maints ago is now ages? :P

Anyways, arena is working over on the American servers now, so I imagine it will be fixed for the EU players soon?

And I thought the elemental boss thing was intended, problem is, it doesn't work well on our servers since we've got way less people.

The other things though? They suck, and I hope they get fixed soon. Would be interesting to know how many test patches get sent from China during the weeks.
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    fwooshe said:

+1
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • longschwanzerl
    longschwanzerl Posts: 59 Arc User
    Srsy... heads-ups don't matter anyway... don't you remember one year ago when they gave us the heads-up that they were going to make fixing all the x-server related bugs their priority? And what exactly happened since then? ;)
    Imho we should all just accept that silence, since it's the most honest thing we'll ever "hear" from them.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

Srsy... heads-ups don't matter anyway... don't you remember one year ago when they gave us the heads-up that they were going to make fixing all the x-server related bugs their priority? And what exactly happened since then? ;)
    Imho we should all just accept that silence, since it's the most honest thing we'll ever "hear" from them.

+1 as the past as showed silence will be all we will get, got to accept and move on.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Some players will try "Raymond Oldgeen" regardless of the state of "Finnegan Wubbert": the hype it's new, the boredom of a game already played a lot, the curiosity itself... A bit of loss is understandable.

In my honest opinion the rant itself it's a bit pointless at this point: we used to wait ages for fixes, nothing has changed so far in PWE's management: why waking up now? They will fix bugs, sooner or later.

Lack of players so closely related to Arena, FF and GvG? Not really. Sure, it's an issue for players geared for pvp, or well developed themselves, or veterans... But in a bigger point of view it's the lack of competition.

You do not have competition because Arena is open, nor Dim War and such "pvp battlefields". Sure those will keep the usual few busy, nothing more.

Until they drop new Orbs - sooner or later the Miracle of King iirc their plan - and people buy those... You got it already.
  • fwooshe
    buffybomb said:

fwooshe said:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204913/patch-notes-v-737 3 maints ago is now ages? :P

Anyways, arena is working over on the American servers now, so I imagine it will be fixed for the EU players soon?

And I thought the elemental boss thing was intended, problem is, it doesn't work well on our servers since we've got way less people.

The other things though? They suck, and I hope they get fixed soon. Would be interesting to know how many test patches get sent from China during the weeks.
    Neither GT or EI actually work as intended. You can send your pet, thats all. You can't go in manual tho.
    Arena has been working a long time in the US servers, while in the EU ones- it doesn't. The ele bosses is not intended, read the debuff. Once you port out of elemental prison, the debuff is supposed to go out.

I am not asking for the type of heads-up they usually give us. I am asking for actual real news. Have the chinese developers said something. Did they say they will try , or theres just no communication at all between the two sides.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    You are still missing about the guild financial points, gold sand for Stones of Sage we got on the mercury stattutes giveaway and few other things, ever since homecoming Domino has not delivered any of the promised fixes he said he would work on when the major update arrived.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    fwooshe wrote: »
    I am not asking for the type of heads-up they usually give us. I am asking for actual real news. Have the chinese developers said something. Did they say they will try , or theres just no communication at all between the two sides.

You won't get any honest answer from PWE. They probably already have all the answers from the chinese devs* they'd ever want, but they are not for us to know. So they give out their Soon™ and other similar phrases to put off giving out any concrete answers.
    * Probably something along the lines: "Don't ask 4 fixes you'll get them with updates."
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    and soon the new anniversary orbs , people will charge crazy and pw will think they do ok...
    Hebergeur d'image
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well Baltha, Thxgiving Special Orb and Xmas Awesome Orb awaits!

With Cash + Spend Combo!
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    youhouuu... XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • buffybomb
    buffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    fwooshe said:

buffybomb said:

fwooshe said:

Neither GT or EI actually work as intended. You can send your pet, thats all. You can't go in manual tho.
    Arena has been working a long time in the US servers, while in the EU ones- it doesn't. The ele bosses is not intended, read the debuff. Once you port out of elemental prison, the debuff is supposed to go out.

People are doing both EI and GT2 over on Lionheart, guess that's another thing that's broken only on the EU servers?
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Giving them money for broken and unfinished product leaads to it, its u people that made it