kp8ezfqc

Don't forget to redeem your 3 awesome mails with nothing inside :D.
«1

Comments

  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    one of the items was bugged so they deleted all of the items, domino said he would get a new code out to us
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    Some day maybe, but now they not giving it :(
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    am told now by guildies redeeming the code that it now gives legendary gloops, amethyst scroll, 3k soul leaves, but still the same code so everyone who redeemed the botched one cant redeem again...tho id rather have the 2nd set of items and still stuck with this reaper scroll -.-
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    But I got stuffs o.o I got 5 Dark Amethyst Scrolls, 5 Legendary Gloops and 3k Soul Leaves o.o
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • hotwatermelon
    hotwatermelon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    amarantos said:

    am told now by guildies redeeming the code that it now gives legendary gloops, amethyst scroll, 3k soul leaves, but still the same code so everyone who redeemed the botched one cant redeem again...tho id rather have the 2nd set of items and still stuck with this reaper scroll -.-

    So in short Domino and Co.[REDACTED]up again resulting in players' loss ^^. Nothing new.

    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    i couldnt redeem again too, but hopefully deleted the other emails :) so no bugged items, i think the best solution would be kill the other code and make a new one for those items, and Domino probably busy with extra life to come on FW right now :)

    'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    I need Meteors to my final 12/12 to obtain level 3 wings x_x
  • mhmitsme
    mhmitsme Posts: 83 Arc User
    amarantos said:

    am told now by guildies redeeming the code that it now gives legendary gloops, amethyst scroll, 3k soul leaves, but still the same code so everyone who redeemed the botched one cant redeem again...

    yeah happend to me as well, they should change code to prevend it :(
    ING: Piotoru
    Guild: NewOrder
    Member since: 07/27/2011
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    reapers cant even unseal the skill scroll to get rid of it lol, put it in the unseal box but gaining exp doesnt even fill it just stays empty -.-
  • bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User
    mhmitsme said:

    amarantos said:

    am told now by guildies redeeming the code that it now gives legendary gloops, amethyst scroll, 3k soul leaves, but still the same code so everyone who redeemed the botched one cant redeem again...

    yeah happend to me as well, they should change code to prevend it :(
    Got stuck also with the botched one aswell as a friend of mine. :/ sucks could use the soul leaf rn
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thafuji
    thafuji Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Message removed.
    Post edited by thafuji on
  • phillian
    phillian Posts: 24 Arc User
    Last time they had a bugged item like this that I can remember is when they gave out some mana and life serums that didn't actually work at all and you could not delete or sell them from your bag. They put in an option to trade them for spring water at Otis. I don't know why they chose spring water. I'm sure we could all think of a million more useful items to trade a bugged item for, but there it is. Maybe they will do the same for these reaper scrolls. Otherwise, lots of people will have 1 item space in their bag they can never actually use. :pensive:
  • notlaw
    notlaw Posts: 1 Arc User
    Forsaken World Dully the Scud Ground Mount
    2y9rmmfZ

    Got it free from a Raptr but don't play this game. It's one-time, one-account code as far as I'm aware so first guy to type it in wins. Someone enjoy :)
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    neihi said:

    I need Meteors to my final 12/12 to obtain level 3 wings x_x

    i never use meteors to 12/12 gears. once i get gear to 11/12 i use normal star crystals (sc). so heres what i do i add 1 sc to the box and i try, then i add 2 sc and keep adding 1 sc each try till u hit 8. usually by the 4th or 5th try it works. if i reach 8 sc in the box i try it once if it fails i wait till the next day and try again. hope this works for u good luck.

    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

    neihi said:

    I need Meteors to my final 12/12 to obtain level 3 wings x_x

    i never use meteors to 12/12 gears. once i get gear to 11/12 i use normal star crystals (sc). so heres what i do i add 1 sc to the box and i try, then i add 2 sc and keep adding 1 sc each try till u hit 8. usually by the 4th or 5th try it works. if i reach 8 sc in the box i try it once if it fails i wait till the next day and try again. hope this works for u good luck.

    DOnt forget that holding ur left ear with right hand and jumping on left foot incrases ur chances of luck even more. Dumb ppl thinking that some tricks helps in a computer program tah is build on using random number generator.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    sabcia106 wrote: »
    keakua808 wrote: »
    neihi wrote: »

    I need Meteors to my final 12/12 to obtain level 3 wings x_x

    i never use meteors to 12/12 gears. once i get gear to 11/12 i use normal star crystals (sc). so heres what i do i add 1 sc to the box and i try, then i add 2 sc and keep adding 1 sc each try till u hit 8. usually by the 4th or 5th try it works. if i reach 8 sc in the box i try it once if it fails i wait till the next day and try again. hope this works for u good luck.

    DOnt forget that holding ur left ear with right hand and jumping on left foot incrases ur chances of luck even more. Dumb ppl thinking that some tricks helps in a computer program tah is build on using random number generator.

    Hey I do this everytime and it works. xDDD

    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edira said:




    Hey I do this everytime and it works. xDDD



    ​​

    Oh cool then u know that when new moon rises and u sacrafice a white cat(black are passe now) and dont mistake full moon with new moon or u will have to sacrafice 2 cats increses ur chances by 1000%

  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Really? This is great... off to find a white cat. tiger-47.gif​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    sabcia106 said:

    keakua808 said:

    neihi said:

    I need Meteors to my final 12/12 to obtain level 3 wings x_x

    i never use meteors to 12/12 gears. once i get gear to 11/12 i use normal star crystals (sc). so heres what i do i add 1 sc to the box and i try, then i add 2 sc and keep adding 1 sc each try till u hit 8. usually by the 4th or 5th try it works. if i reach 8 sc in the box i try it once if it fails i wait till the next day and try again. hope this works for u good luck.

    DOnt forget that holding ur left ear with right hand and jumping on left foot incrases ur chances of luck even more. Dumb ppl thinking that some tricks helps in a computer program tah is build on using random number generator.
    what the hell is your problem. all im saying is this method works for me. why? maybe its because the multiple tries i have. this way i have 8 tries with 32sc use. but hey what to i know all my gears are 12/12 all my alt gears are 12/12. as for calling me dumb u can go **** yourself ****. have a nice day :)

    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    keakua808 said:


    what the hell is your problem. all im saying is this method works for me. why? maybe its because the multiple tries i have. this way i have 8 tries with 32sc use. but hey what to i know all my gears are 12/12 all my alt gears are 12/12. as for calling me dumb u can go **** yourself ****. have a nice day :)

    HEy i got confirmation my trick works too so u have a problem now, and take a chill pill its only a GAME yet u act like i would kill ur Mommy with a Rake.

  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    sabcia106 said:

    keakua808 said:


    what the hell is your problem. all im saying is this method works for me. why? maybe its because the multiple tries i have. this way i have 8 tries with 32sc use. but hey what to i know all my gears are 12/12 all my alt gears are 12/12. as for calling me dumb u can go **** yourself ****. have a nice day :)

    HEy i got confirmation my trick works too so u have a problem now, and take a chill pill its only a GAME yet u act like i would kill ur Mommy with a Rake.

    yeah because throwing the word dumb around is okay. im here trying to help some one with the method i use, a method that works for me. you out here being a sarcastic. exactly what was the point of your comment except to be a jack ****. if you have a real method that works for you share it. if not just move on to the next post.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neihi
    neihi Posts: 97 Arc User
    I've got level 3 wings two days ago :star:

  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    keakua808 said:


    what the hell is your problem. all im saying is this method works for me. why? maybe its because the multiple tries i have. this way i have 8 tries with 32sc use. but hey what to i know all my gears are 12/12 all my alt gears are 12/12. as for calling me dumb u can go **** yourself ****. have a nice day :)

    Your method is in fact dumb and @sabcia106 is right, trying patterns in a game that generates numbers randomly is never going to work. Your method is the equivalent of holding a 4 leaf clover to try to win the lotto where the numbers are picked randomly. If your method actually worked you wouldn't need to add +1 star crystal on each try or retry multiple times over the next days.

    The only thing that you need to know is about probability, if each star crystal gives you 0.5% chance of success individually that means that you have -theoretically- 1/200 chance to succeed. While this is just basic math in reality you can have 2, 3 o more successful tries in a row or you can have 0 out of 200 tries.
    There's nothing that you can do to increase your success chance except for stacking up to 8 star crystals to have theoretically 1/25 chance to success or use meteor crystals for further success chance.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    there is some hidden element to the RNG system of fw. more often than not when I fortify gear I consistently fail fortification on the one that's flat 90% chance (I forget the fort level). statistically I should not fail that one as much as I do and yet I do. I know I can make it 100% if I use more sc but silly me keeps thinking 'hey its 90% I can't fail that many times' and wonder of wonders I do.

    no reason to knock on other ppls silly methods if they feel it works. I know a guy who will change realms or location in town between opening orbs for superstition, stupid yes but let him think what he wants. :)
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    amarantos said:

    there is some hidden element to the RNG system of fw. more often than not when I fortify gear I consistently fail fortification on the one that's flat 90% chance (I forget the fort level). statistically I should not fail that one as much as I do and yet I do. I know I can make it 100% if I use more sc but silly me keeps thinking 'hey its 90% I can't fail that many times' and wonder of wonders I do.



    no reason to knock on other ppls silly methods if they feel it works. I know a guy who will change realms or location in town between opening orbs for superstition, stupid yes but let him think what he wants. :)

    I never liked the algorithm about randomizing on this kind of things, I've failed at 97% twice in a row once and a few more on different occasions with 90%+ chance. But anyway, if he wants to be superstitious and do his method he can do it, but being this rude because he got called "dumb" which isn't that offensive isn't the way either; he could have just ignored the comment and move along.
    keakua808 said:


    what the hell is your problem
    .
    .
    .
    as for calling me dumb u can go **** yourself ****. have a nice day :)

  • hotwatermelon
    hotwatermelon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Yo all go and get shrekt by the merciless RNGesus :D.

    But for reals nao, @thenamesdomino give us a ray of hope with the promise of some new codes.
  • chibizombie89
    chibizombie89 Posts: 159 Community Moderator
    How about we not get hostile toward each other? An idea was stated. If you don't like it, don't try it. Don't start bashing a person for it. And lets keep the offensive comments out as well please.
    heialley_by_xchibi_zombiex-daq6r5u.jpg

    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly, time-y wimey... stuff. - 10th Doctor

    Back from hiatus
  • loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    To all the dumbasses out there
    Random Class

    Represents a pseudo-random number generator, which is a device that produces a sequence of numbers that meet certain statistical requirements for randomness.

    rand
    int rand (void);
    Generate random number
    Returns a pseudo-random integral number in the range between 0 and RAND_MAX.

    This number is generated by an algorithm that returns a sequence of apparently non-related numbers each time it is called. This algorithm uses a seed to generate the series, which should be initialized to some distinctive value using function srand.
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Not everyone has a degree over C (and related) programming builds to understand.

    Even if - truth must be enlightened - the synthax under the rand function is all but random at all. It usually picks the server clock time. So if you click 2 times at the same moment (s and ms mostly) the number is the same. That's about the RAND, more random function are developed nowadays.

    BUT in a GAME, if someone wants to PLAY with LUCK, nothing wrong: howling while in pitch black and clicking, finger crossed while backjump clicking... It's all about the personal fun and the idea of it you can have.

    After all, we do not need clear mind common sense in a world where an harp's note can kill or a walking stone uses hammers...