Login Event

When? The last one was held on the anniversary, and while it was outrageously great we could use another one.

Comments

• chaosmailer
    chaosmailer Posts: 72 Arc User
    Better let them clean up the last mess ? ;)
    HI, DEVELOPERS !!! When will i get my 3% Critrate from the titel ?
    2 Month now + counting.
  • hotwatermelon
    hotwatermelon Posts: 17 Arc User
    In order to do that they would have to rollback us to open beta xD.
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User

In order to do that they would have to rollback us to open beta xD.

U do know game is all time OB it never went live
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    argh
  • mastat123
    mastat123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    i dindt spend money for a long time...and i know im not op and can never be but there is a chance to be middleclass without cashing xD
  • sabcia106
    mastat123 said:

i dindt spend money for a long time...and i know im not op and can never be but there is a chance to be middleclass without cashing xD

Theres no such thing as middleclass in pay to win game either u cash and survive or u dont and live like a hobo in game
  • bakkerlaccer
    bakkerlaccer Posts: 20 Arc User
    sabcia106 said:

mastat123 said:

Theres no such thing as middleclass in pay to win game either u cash and survive or u dont and live like a hobo in game
    I have a main character, but train up some more for fun and to understand their mechanism. I have fun times and dont feel myself with these chars like a "hobo in game" but useful.
    There is a lot of things to do without cashing. We play like this, you play like that. None worse than the other.
    Hangucsa <- Honfoglalok <- Illyfue
  • sabcia106

<

I have a main character, but train up some more for fun and to understand their mechanism.

What mechanism when all can be tanks or dps(except priest can be a healer too)

• loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    This game has nothing to learn, any idiot can play this game, all you need to do is either reid everything in your gear full crit damage and you are good to go
  • bakkerlaccer
    bakkerlaccer Posts: 20 Arc User
    I like to play this game.
    Of course you can build any kind of char without brain and without fun, but with money. Yes, if you have money you can charge and clickclickclickclick all day one button. Then some more click at blacksmith, then go to FF and clickclickclick without thinking.

I like the login events, when we get things for upgrade our characters, and I like to play too.
    This is not a workplace, but can be a place where people have some fun.

@loreaindarain even if idiots can play this game is not mean those cant who want to play with style.
    Hangucsa <- Honfoglalok <- Illyfue
  • sabcia106
    U dont need to click even u can set a bot and put orbs(if u have money for them) in bot and thats all
  • mastat123
    mastat123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    sabcia106 said:

mastat123 said:

hahhaa no i dont pay and can survive against a lot of people....and kill some people...so im middleclass xD
  • elcapachino
    elcapachino Posts: 6 Arc User
    what is this Lost city event???? it is intended to stir here people against each other and to make us leave this game ????? do somthing about it dammm
  • mekteh
    mekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    Just give up with LC and DW fix.not going to happen been a long time.play or keep away from it.Gudluck asking for fix.