All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

Comments

• sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User

domino will do all our HRD and put people back to the place they usually are. Have fun :D

yes and set all of ppl masteries and resistances to lvl 99(if below that)
  • marsh#8468
    marsh#8468 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Actual real pertinent question: What is the deal with the missing leaves? Please give a pertinent answer that includes useful information and a plausible time frame for the imagined result. Thanks
  • loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User

Actual real pertinent question: What is the deal with the missing leaves? Please give a pertinent answer that includes useful information and a plausible time frame for the imagined result. Thanks

Your answer. "Sucks for you bro, it's our company, deal with it " ;)
  • marsh#8468
    marsh#8468 Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @loreaindarain said:
    > Actual real pertinent question: What is the deal with the missing leaves? Please give a pertinent answer that includes useful information and a plausible time frame for the imagined result. Thanks
    >
    > Your answer. "Sucks for you bro, it's our company, deal with it " ;)

Would have expected something about the "Joy of discovery," but that answer sounds right o/
  • padaboom
    padaboom Posts: 26 Arc User
    That's what you call a clusterf*** ^_^... ; Servers are back but iam too afraid to do anything right now since it's still not better than before o_o people are still getting gems.. sooooo; gg - what's next? :(
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
  • annastasia789
    annastasia789 Posts: 18 Arc User
    padaboom said:

That's what you call a clusterf*** ^_^... ; Servers are back but iam too afraid to do anything right now since it's still not better than before o_o people are still getting gems.. sooooo; gg - what's next? :(

I'm sitting near the mailbox at henry at trade realm. (r1? ) Come join for those who don't want to waste time doing dailies in case of another rollback. I have food and we can tell ghost stories and stuff lol
    LH:Syliver,Hakunii,Knoxii,Kyxii
    Guild Leader: SkySeekers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • essabee93
    essabee93 Posts: 42 Arc User

essabee93 said:

I only created my new main as my really old account is unplayable due to arc changeover i decided to make a new one it was created just after 10k soul leaves give-out if they roll back before the soul leave giveout my main char will be gone and i'll have to start the intro again! rollbacks don't seem to fix the problem is there another option guys?

They only rollbacked to "11:59pm PDT 10/29/16." Which would have just been two hours after last nights reset.
    Still alot to lose out on. I've lost 10 levels. My job levels and fishing job. I lost all my farm material and gold etc that I had made from todays farm. I lost my HR run and Crucible run aswell as a new potential guild member which saddens me deeply. Also lost out on other stuff but problem remains even though the rollback has happened. It's still the fact that people lost out on ****. Shinji lost out on levels and thats it but he wasn't speaking for himself he was speaking for those who lost out on ALOT today :/
    Yes its unfortunate, but it could be worse. You only lost about half a days worth of farming, rather than a whole weekends worth. Every game has times like this. Im glad PWE is finally doing something about the glitches and those that abuse them
  • padaboom

padaboom said:

I'm sitting near the mailbox at henry at trade realm. (r1? ) Come join for those who don't want to waste time doing dailies in case of another rollback. I have food and we can tell ghost stories and stuff lol
    Server? D:
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    OPEN X SERVER PLEASE, my char is stuck. He is probably scared and feel alone!!!! help him XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • annastasia789
    padaboom said:

padaboom said:

Server? D:
    LH :open_mouth:

• phillian
    phillian Posts: 24 Arc User
    Oh, isn't this cute?! I got 12/12 on my toon's boots (that is NOT an easy or cheap feat, lemme tell ya) this morning and some good reID's on her gear, plus a level on another toon, botting, dailies, orb drops (hero card, etc), and you do this ****?? Why not just ban the people who used the exploit, turn off charge and spend rewards until you can figure out WTF is going on, and move on with it? You just ticked off the entire player base because SOME people took advantage and you didn't want to ban people who CSed? Wow, man... that's just messed up.
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    i only lost my starlight doing HR to get my FA but still.... <.<
    and far as gotten told no rollback again it failed
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• pinkette1#7450
    and so when is the next rollback goint to happen as some people still have the lvl4 gems? or did u change ur mind? cause if yes, then put back everybody as they were before the roll back . thx :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Can we get any info to know if a second rollback will come? ty
    Hebergeur d'image
  • annastasia789
    hurty08 said:

Can we get any info to know if a second rollback will come? ty

2nd this. Sat next to mailbox till it's confirmed that this will be only rollback :/

• pinkette1#7450
    yes let us now! and if no roll back, send us all hundreds of lvl4 gems too thx. AND PLEASE OPEN XSERVER, my char called me on the phone, he was crying :o
    Hebergeur d'image
  • stew6757
    stew6757 Posts: 69 Arc User
    Same here. Missing a good chunk of leaves. Can we get an official announcement here for all those affected who lost both all their progress, and all their leaves
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2016

and so when is the next rollback goint to happen as some people still have the lvl4 gems? or did u change ur mind? cause if yes, then put back everybody as they were before the roll back . thx :D

Oh didnt U know most of thoes are heavy cashers we cant remove them gems or they gona leave us and stop trowing money at Us, U stoped so no good threating u Bobby

Oh forgot again but its kinda late here: Happy Halloween hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhah suckers Dont forget buy new orbs
  • shinjifirudo#5097
    shinjifirudo#5097 Posts: 3 New User
    edited October 2016
    I think it's clear that either way it's gone bad already and no matter what they do from this point they're gonna further anger one side or the other and have likely already lost some players though there are those willing to stick out which ever side comes worse off in the end result they will likely leave (unless ofc they are fw addicts).

I already left when SoO was gone but I came back when I had heard of it's return and I was hoping to see that place again even if it has changed, but i'm wondering now if it's worth changing the memory... Don't get me wrong i'll check to see if it's ok later this week when i'm done with college and if everything is back to relative normalcy if not I may just go back to other stuff.

and this is just for people to see my case i'm not gonna discuss or read replies as no doubt someone will try and say something against my comment either disagreeably or offensively, as per usual for a mmo games forum topic this controversial, so don't waste your effort with replies!
  • redigiusan
    redigiusan Posts: 3 Arc User
    Keep CSing
  • padaboom
    It's just awesome how we are getting updated.. #fml - iam out for today. :(
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    This thread was funny, thank you for the **** up that caused it.

#RollbacksEverySunday
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User

yes let us now! and if no roll back, send us all hundreds of lvl4 gems too thx. AND PLEASE OPEN XSERVER, my char called me on the phone, he was crying :o

There might be a remedy that at least works when your toon is stuck on a malfunctioning realm. (like when realm 2/no mans land was crashing and you cannot choose another realm on re login)
    There is a subfolder called "rolesettings" in your games main directory.
    Within this sub folder there is a file called "currentserver,data". Rename or delete this and you can choose the normal realms on login.

I am not sure if this also works with Xserver issues, it just proved to be a workaround for no mans land/realm 2 issues.

On the rollback: I just hope the newly recruited guildies can be found again and dont believe we just kicked them for no reason. The rest of all the losses - including timed item expiry and bugged quests until toon and server data are re-synchronized again - can be partially recovered with time and effort. Guild base funding is one of my main concerns here, especially for smaller guilds where the "stolen by transforming to pay to play" opportunity for guild trade runs already hits hard.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino We are begging for tokens of faith available for soul leafs in boutique (limited time or not) =) I think that now that many ppl have some soul leafs after the code you gave us (was very nice btw, so thanks for that) now would be the perfect moment to add Tofs/soul leafs.

Or if you are making a compensation pack, then a good amount of tokens of faith would be nice too ^^

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Token of faith items are unbound after exchanging, this is exploitable with alt accounts therefore its not the type of compensation that should be given. It should be equal for all, no matter how much alt accounts a person has. (This respose is not personal attack to you)
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hi everyone,

it occured a couple of minutes ago that dyos server was put offline without prior notice again, following the same procedure as with the very rollback that was announced exclusively in these parts of FW.

Since the usual information policy takes place, none knows what might be the cause for this incident, let alone what might be happening in the background of this unannounced serverdown.

I also do not know what this might mean, be it a test field for rollbacks or corrections on other servers affected by this promo/spend event failure or just another technical issue that we have been blessed with several times throughout the last years.

Nevertheless i believe it is appropriate to inform you about the unannounced serverdown on dyos.
    Whatever you make of it is of course your decision but maybe this triggers an official statement so that you finally might be informed what further actions (if any) are planned.

UPDATE:
    After about an hour of questionable activities, some official reaction happened and the server is open again.

The newest development seems to be that our CM directly refuses to answer questions wether another rollback is planned and seems unable to tell us why the server was down (and - for some unlucky players - still is).
    Post edited by shadrim on
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @nickvv regarding the "compensation box" Domino is making, I guess you're right, did not thoguht about the fact that items that you get are unbound.
    Still, as an event, the tokens of faith for soul leafs seems fair enough.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • majkel33
    majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    Dirty Boxing title for everyone...
  • kittygata91
    kittygata91 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    So will another rollback happen? for the ppl with gazillion gems? Not any kind of compensation can pay for the million gems they exploited, ban them for good 1year or so or give the same to all, whatever decision you already lost players if you let those gems run on servers. What lesson we learned? Exploit everything you can in fw its the cheapest way to achieve your goals. Ima exploit from now on if pwe does nothing about it that includes spawn camp pvp batlefields with my mm till those gem exploiters quit game.
  • kittygata91
    kittygata91 Posts: 26 Arc User
    majkel33 said:

Dirty Boxing title for everyone...

Dont ask for broken possible features that might come on that pack, i can imagine a stackable cc title that would be exploited.