All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Eyrda, Nyos, and Storm Legion are up. The rest are going to ba back online soon
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    illuminatiorder#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    > @xnavax said:
    > WTF OTHERS ARE ON LH BUT MY TOONS CANT BE RETRIEVED, I SWEAR TO GOD SO HELP ME IF YOU DELETED MY TOONS! Y CANT MY TOON LIST BE RETRIVED

Are you 100% they are online on LH ? If so how are they accessing the game, steam/arc !? . pem.exe direct
  • xnavax
    xnavax Posts: 43 Arc User
    then y have 3 of my friends been able to log on to LH and i cant or like 7 others
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    We need a new title for this , like Supernova was
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • farfumgroovin
    farfumgroovin Posts: 13 Arc User
    Just a hopefully helpful statement:
    Please keep in mind that the CM - Domino, is not the responsible party and is neither the main decision maker for these processes. Please address antagonism to the generic decision makers rather than making personal attacks aimed at the one person who has our interests in mind and represents us to those decision makers o/
  • dfutyut3
    dfutyut3 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Was the compensation people still getting 200+ Level 4 Bloodstones in mail? Because apparently it is still happening xD 10/10 Game
  • o0omessyo0o
    o0omessyo0o Posts: 31 Arc User
    How soon are the server be back for Llyfue want see how much damage you done it 9pm my time
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    > @farfumgroovin said:
    > Just a hopefully helpful statement:
    > Please keep in mind that the CM - Domino, is not the responsible party and is neither the main decision maker for these processes. Please address antagonism to the generic decision makers rather than making personal attacks aimed at the one person who has our interests in mind and represents us to those decision makers o/

+3
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

Please keep in mind that the CM - Domino, is not the responsible party and is neither the main decision maker for these processes. Please address antagonism to the generic decision makers rather than making personal attacks aimed at the one person who has our interests in mind and represents us to those decision makers o/

Exactly, its not Domino that sucks. Its his employers, PWE, that sucks.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    rollback was pointless, some epeople still have lvl 4 bloods on their mails hahahaha
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

this +1 to this dude.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• misstressraevin
    misstressraevin Posts: 20 Arc User
    Oh so mess up with charge rewards and its a roll back but when I can't get my challenge for months you guys do nothing I am sorry I usually don't speak up about issues cuz they usually get fixed but I am going on three dang months with NO CHALLENGE from henry and all yall are worried about is charge Rewards???? Really that is the reason I am not spending money here at them moment until you guys Fix stuff.. Ain't doing it nope.. This is Bubcus Oh give us more money for the broken **** stuff we provide you here is something for your losses when you buys something it is getting old... Sorry but its true and what a lot of people are seeing now a days... Money is more important than a working game??? RO is looking mighty good right about now

Very Ticked off Vampy

VampresAurelie

Hey Everyone,
    Due to issues discovered with this months charge and spend rewards we are forced to do a rollback today at 12:40pm PDT. We will be rolling the servers back to 11:59pm PDT 10/29/16.

We plan to have the charge promo and spend promo up and running again as soon as we address the issues that occurred last night.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you guys.

• madjen
    madjen Posts: 146 Arc User
    I don't care about the freaking rollback as long as I get all my leaves back!!

And yeah there better be a good compensation cause last time I spent my leaves on orbs with wrong description on them (your mistake not mine) and asked for leaves refund or compensation they shut the door in my face and even jailed me on the forums...

Yeah Happy Halloween everyone!! Welcome to the Forsaken World!!
    vampiregir_m6cy4wf1.gif
    “Through me you go into a city of weeping; through me you go into eternal pain; through me you go amongst the lost people”
    Inferno
    Insanna ~ Pyro Artist
    Immortal ~ Illy
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    > @anasilva991 said:
    > Just a hopefully helpful statement:
    > Please keep in mind that the CM - Domino, is not the responsible party and is neither the main decision maker for these processes. Please address antagonism to the generic decision makers rather than making personal attacks aimed at the one person who has our interests in mind and represents us to those decision makers o/
    >
    > this +1 to this dude.

+4
  • thespune#3158
    thespune#3158 Posts: 16 Arc User
    gg pwe, people still gettig bloodstone IVs on storm, way to **** up your stupid pointless rollback
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    > @copolong#9918 said:
    > We look like drug addicts without a gram in body. Hahaha. Seriously...

+5
  • vvgirl
    vvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User

Bravo!
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • madidas2
    madidas2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    and if I threw the money they lost ? :/
  • dosena
    dosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    If you dont want another roll back, stop telling PWE about the gems. They cant rollback if they dont know... It's just bloodstones anyways.
  • xnavax
    xnavax Posts: 43 Arc User
    give everyone the bloods and make it fair x.x since no one can do there job at PWE
    minus domino he does good
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    > @dosena said:
    > If you dont want another roll back, stop telling PWE about the gems. They cant rollback if they dont know... It's just bloodstones anyways.

+6 Snitches Get Stitches :D Although I think it was bound to happen anyways
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    compensation better be saturday night with an 11 HUGE Dom, this **** sucks ****
  • vrangy
    vrangy Posts: 3 Arc User
    While I was one that reported the Bloodstone thing, and like someone else mentioned, rather have the real tier rewards, I am also upset at this rollback. I opened a tonne of orbs and got nice drops: mount, 10energy rune, etc. Couldn't there have been a better way to handle this? When I sent support ticket, I sent ss and told you where to find all the Bloodstone so you could remove them, and give me real rewards, but you went with the "eff it, we're lazy" option and just roll back, putting all of us in a really bad situation..... A matter of wasted time and all what could have been.

Don't really think there is a compensation for that.
  • nanoing
    nanoing Posts: 1 Arc User
    We, Russian gamers, love your game 'Forsaken word(Dark Age in Russia)', so please, do not close it xD
    #DarkAge_Live!!)))
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    > @nanoing said:
    > We, Russian gamers, love your game 'Forsaken word(Dark Age in Russia)', so please, do not close it xD
    > #DarkAge_Live!!)))

+7