All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

Comments

• farfumgroovin
    farfumgroovin Posts: 13 Arc User

Refunding people is a good way to start ...

agreed, would love a refund for whole week please

not really.. i mean you guys cs'd for the charge reward/spend reward. If you cs'd after the issue was publicized its your own fault and you are the one who cs'd for something that had bugged and wanted to abuse it.
    I mean is it really a surprise to people that they are doing a rollback? I called it soon as I heard about the bug.
    As far as compensation goes imo we don't need one. Yes people lost out on a days worth of farming but stuff happens. Get over it.

#knowitall #selfrighteoussnott
  • poswalah
    poswalah Posts: 58 Arc User
    soo freakin tired of these rollbacks. they **** us more then they help us. ok something went wrong to a few ppl so lets rollback servers n **** everyone. good idea. the hrs of grinds, crafting misc things is now gone and the luck rate prob wont b there so no chance getting things back to the way they were. awesome *claps
    Lv110 Prec MM - W]Lionheart
  • annastasia789
    annastasia789 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Honestly not all that bothered about rollback. Made a new Russian friend who joined my new guild and stuff but when its all done ill message him. Other than that only thing that has done my head in really is the compensation is going to probably be something like soul leaves or REALLY low level stuff that no HIGHER levels need or even want just taking up their inventory or bank. I'm just asking for decent compensation for time spent, Luck wasted, Inconvenience to the new players and Russian payers that joined our server. (I know its all servers but it's still a drag to say they just started crossing over and made new chars etc and some probably spent on leaves. Just please no soul leaves -.-
    LH:Syliver,Hakunii,Knoxii,Kyxii
    Guild Leader: SkySeekers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    hahhaha people are so stupid in this game, they will never learn, i hope they suck all your money and your soul
  • tripper53
    tripper53 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Problems happen, this is the second rollback I can recall since I began playing in 2010. Not a bad record for a game which requires translation. I will continue to play and let the naysayers find another rock to crawl under.
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    banjankly said:

A whole day with HR, AI, dailys, Dedi rewards, BQ, FFs,... just vanished...

So much this. The compensation better be generous and not exploitable (aka bound). Dropping some ideas to return the things we lost by doing our dailies/weeklies during the rolled back period:

-A spooky title for a scary Halloween rollback
    -Mast/res scrolls (HR, lottos)
    -AI exp/sp pages
    -Bound gemboxes lv1-2-3 (AI, dedication, gemcard, prayer, vengeance, fate, etc rolls)
    -Soul coin boxes (guild allowance, dailies, vengeance, fate, etc rolls)
    -Hero card for the lost champ points from gos/guild defense/raids/challenge
    -Battlefield card for the FF runs
    -Small amount of MS (for the gold income generated from guild midas, guild/fate/fiss lottos). Thinking 5 statues would be more than generous, although this is easily abused by alts so feel free to give us something else instead.
    -Relic pouches for beggar/blue hermit
    -Normal/adv rune packages (guild freebies, lotto rolls)
    -Star crystal from achievement npc/dedi/lottos
    -Soul leaf (dedi, guild rolls, prayer)
    -(edited) HR corestone for the depths runs
    -(edited) Add to that Fluxes and Ancient warrior souls from DW since the server isnt back yet

I suppose there's no refunding vengeance reputations, mounted combat points or light/dark points, as well as unique luck based drops (good reids, weapon from lotto, flames from raids, etc..) Im personally going to lose a Devirock and my spot in HR/weekly god rank and I'm aware some other players are also going to lose important stuff like triple crit damage ids or rare mounts/runes. While I understand nothing can be done about them, additional items in the compensation package would be welcome for these individual items people are going to lose and won't be happy about, as well as wasting hours here to lose all our progress. Dark amethyst scrolls or tokens of faith would be a possibility.

I reiterate, BOUND NON EXPLOITABLE ITEMS! We already have had enough problems with people abusing free stuff.

Feel free to add things if I forgot anything.

Post edited by aestheticsbro on
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User

90% of us don't even care if people got some free **** bloodstones. who cares if they have a little more hp?

90% of us don't even care if people got some free **** bloodstones. who cares if they have a little more hp?

ure talking about more than 1000 lvl 4 gem per toon, wich means a massive boost for the new divine wing system. so yes it was a big problem. Anyway, its 9:00pm passed on eu now, so no chance to redo hrd for us :(
    you guys actually bother with that divine wing system? you only get to choose 1 per tier, such a waste. and all those bloodstones still won't put them that far in. maybe if it was crystallines
    agreed who cares about 1k bound level 4 blood stones. if people gonna spend the time taking them out of the mail they deserve it. where was the roll back for the x server glitch. that was a way bigger problem. PWE should ask the players what they want before they take any action.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • minstrallover#3942
    minstrallover#3942 Posts: 17 Arc User

hahhaha people are so stupid in this game, they will never learn, i hope they suck all your money and your soul

EXcusse me this is the game giving items out not the players that give to this game

• tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    Seriously.. like so many people improved their toons today not just because of the damn bloodstones which no one really cares about - are you gnna give me my drops back from the things i won for like relic and the things i orbed?.. or i have to do it all based on luck again?.. god sake.
  • dyasha
    dyasha Posts: 1 Arc User
    This is damn annoying, we gets to be the ones suffering for ur mistake, i wasnt even aware of this so called bug, but i do hope i get my leafs back which i used for my orbs today -_- so ur appology reward should be good, when we are the ones whopay you too keep the game going
  • vvgirl
    vvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    For shame PWE! Wasting everyones valuable time and effort. This issue should have been posted BEFORE last nights reset and fixed then, instead of smack dab in the middle of the day for alot of us folk. Also, I do hope that ALL players (CSrs and Non-CSrs alike are included in this COMPENSATION on ALL AFFECTED CHARACTERS). I don't want to have to choose a single character to be compensated when I put my time and effort into working on all my chars everyday. :(
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User

ure talking about more than 1000 lvl 4 gem per toon, wich means a massive boost for the new divine wing system. so yes it was a big problem. Anyway, its 9:00pm passed on eu now, so no chance to redo hrd for us :(
    you guys actually bother with that divine wing system? you only get to choose 1 per tier, such a waste. and all those bloodstones still won't put them that far in. maybe if it was crystallines
    one of my friend had already 1500 lvl 4 gem, so all lvl 3 divine wings for free. of course u can choose only one, its already broken stat like this XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • thespune#3158
    thespune#3158 Posts: 16 Arc User

banjankly said:

So much this. The compensation better be generous and not exploitable (aka bound). Dropping some ideas to return the things we lost by doing our dailies/weeklies during the rolled back period:

-AI exp/sp pages
    -Bound gemboxes lv1-2-3 (AI, dedication, gemcard, prayer, vengeance, fate, etc rolls)
    -Small amount of MS (for the gold income generated from guild midas, guild/fate/fiss lottos). Thinking 5 statues would be more than generous, although this is easily abused by alts so feel free to give us something else instead.

I suppose there's no refunding vengeance reputations, mounted combat points or light/dark points, as well as unique luck based drops (good reids, weapon from lotto, flames from raids, etc..) Im personally going to lose a Devirock and my spot in HR/weekly god rank and I'm aware some other players are also going to lose important stuff like triple crit damage ids or rare mounts/runes. While I understand nothing can be done about them, additional items in the compensation package would be welcome for these individual items people are going to lose and won't be happy about, as well as wasting hours here to lose all our progress.

I reiterate, BOUND NON EXPLOITABLE ITEMS! We already have had enough problems with people abusing free stuff.

you forgot to add in compensation for any chance based things like runes, reforge, fortify, re id. I actually made some nice runes in that time period
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    meanwhile im back from tetris competitive mode.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• minstrallover#3942
    minstrallover#3942 Posts: 17 Arc User
    :D Omg Gio trust you
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User

banjankly said:

-AI exp/sp pages

I suppose there's no refunding vengeance reputations, mounted combat points or light/dark points, as well as unique luck based drops (good reids, weapon from lotto, flames from raids, etc..) Im personally going to lose a Devirock and my spot in HR/weekly god rank and I'm aware some other players are also going to lose important stuff like triple crit damage ids or rare mounts/runes. While I understand nothing can be done about them, additional items in the compensation package would be welcome for these individual items people are going to lose and won't be happy about, as well as wasting hours here to lose all our progress.

you forgot to add in compensation for any chance based things like runes, reforge, fortify, re id. I actually made some nice runes in that time period
    There's a whole paragraph dedicated to that. There's no refunding those since we all are gonna lose different stuff. So they'll have to come up with soemthing that will satisfy everyone.
    :/
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User

u have to play against machtrois, he is a monster in tetris :o
    Hebergeur d'image
  • dlhy1988
    dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User

let's play tetris !
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    illuminatiorder#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    > @tripper53 said:
    > Problems happen, this is the second rollback I can recall since I began playing in 2010. Not a bad record for a game which requires translation. I will continue to play and let the naysayers find another rock to crawl under.

+1
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    You better think some ppl have spend lots of money for try get new wing pack so be sure they get there leaf back to.There was many who was missing them last time you had roleback.
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    while i understand the rollback may affect some severely, but for the east coast US players this is basically a rollback to 3am this morning. thankfully, i was asleep for most of this time period and am gaining back some burned star crystals and soul gold lol. yay rollback!
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • dennenappel
    dennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    Reward us some Earthless Earth please :smiley:
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    Define "generous" Dom, people are losing their **** here .. its not just a lost day, its a lost day at the end of a week. This is flippin huge.
  • ladyblackstar36
    ladyblackstar36 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well guess this turned out to be a crappy b-day yet again....thanks FW
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    Well done... :s Do you want ppl to quit playing? Cus this is how you get ppl to quit playing.

Really hope you refund the ppl that spent money. I also hope you will refund various mounts/pets/fashion that dropped from orbs. You should also consider the time ppl spent doing HR, vengeance, FF, getting dedi, getting nice IDs on gear and so on.

We better get tofs for soul leaves now ;) star crystals and cheese bread is not going to cut it x.x
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    so basically its a rollback to 6am GMT well i can live with that :P ima behave this time.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• annastasia789
    annastasia789 Posts: 18 Arc User
    avihsnis said:

while i understand the rollback may affect some severely, but for the east coast US players this is basically a rollback to 3am this morning. thankfully, i was asleep for most of this time period and am gaining back some burned star crystals and soul gold lol. yay rollback!

Well at least some will be happy XD
    I'm just bothered about the quests, time, levels and stuffs but if the compensation is decent then i don't hugely care xD
    This is like the 2nd or 3rd rollback since like 2009 or something so mleh. Game is worth it and ALL games have issues.
    Especially MMOs with patches etc. Even alot of decent XBOX games have issues so I don't see the rage lol.

Enjoy your Star Crystals and gold bro! Silver lining to every cloud~
    LH:Syliver,Hakunii,Knoxii,Kyxii
    Guild Leader: SkySeekers

• loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    Guess who is laughing now :) PWE just ****ed you all
  • bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User

Refunding people is a good way to start ...

agreed, would love a refund for whole week please
    not really.. i mean you guys cs'd for the charge reward/spend reward. If you cs'd after the issue was publicized its your own fault and you are the one who cs'd for something that had bugged and wanted to abuse it.
    I mean is it really a surprise to people that they are doing a rollback? I called it soon as I heard about the bug.
    As far as compensation goes imo we don't need one. Yes people lost out on a days worth of farming but stuff happens. Get over it.

#knowitall #selfrighteoussnott

lawl