All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    better be some free sky resonance wing packs or full new orb fashion
  • marija74
    marija74 Posts: 8 Arc User
    and at the end i will have the same "compnsation" like toon that didnt put the same time in game like me
  • illuminatiorder#8979
    illuminatiorder#8979 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Re-Ids / Augments / now lost, please consider this into your compensation pack as this is something that cant be replaced with time spent but more on luck .. Thanks
  • usaywhat
    usaywhat Posts: 8 Arc User

In addition we will be providing everyone with a generous compensation package as our way of saying we thank you guys for sticking with us. :) Details to follow

how you even compensate the amount of hours put on this game today? im so mad right now. i find this to be disrespectful to say the least.

then again what else you expect from a company that for all this years still not managed to even set time correct on the servers.

god the hate i have right now to all the people that work in this company so much. What i wish for each of one of you PWE ppl cant be even put in words

• bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User

Refunding people is a good way to start ...

agreed, would love a refund for whole week please

not really.. i mean you guys cs'd for the charge reward/spend reward. If you cs'd after the issue was publicized its your own fault and you are the one who cs'd for something that had bugged and wanted to abuse it.
    I mean is it really a surprise to people that they are doing a rollback? I called it soon as I heard about the bug.
    As far as compensation goes imo we don't need one. Yes people lost out on a days worth of farming but stuff happens. Get over it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    How about dont do roll back at all and just fix the code what was giving out the bloodstones.. Players shouldnt be punished for your misscoding.
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino trust me Dom, if there is a way i can get back every single cent i spent, i will be out. Your company has driven this game with great potential into the bloody ground...

SEPHMEISTER
    Illyfue
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• thespune#3158
    thespune#3158 Posts: 16 Arc User
    i don't even want the bloodstones, i'd prefer the real tier 3 rewards. not everyone reads the forums all day every day
  • underworldfiend
    underworldfiend Posts: 72 Arc User
    yea this game is dependant on luck a lot many people dropped mounts from orbs got triple ids crit chance spirits to put on relic all that you may never get again its a disaster
  • icorndogl
    icorndogl Posts: 13 Arc User
    I'm sorry but I just got back from holiday (YAY!) and did 6 HRs, all my toons champ raids (fhofnm/hm/esnm/minm at least) & RCIE, this better be one hell of a reward package since I'm not going to have chance to get those champ points back since i'll have to sleep before the rollback finishes, so I lost a weeks worth of champ points, daily rcie, wont get my rewards from HR (4 toons rank, 2 get 2nd place boxes and 2 get 3rd, sometimes 3 get 3rd), and I wont have chance to get my instance conquerer rep to be the god again next week (another 250 champ points lost) - very disappointed!!!
  • mabufudyne7
    mabufudyne7 Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is going to set an awful impression to all new players, particularly those who have come from Russian servers ... what a welcome for them! :|
  • thespune#3158
    have fun playing an even more dead game after this bellasmurf
  • thespune#3158
    90% of us don't even care if people got some free **** bloodstones. who cares if they have a little more hp?
  • haduken12345
    haduken12345 Posts: 11 Arc User
    what was the problem anyway??
  • daki1
    daki1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    seems u got for buyin haloweenpack a blood4 ..
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User

not really.. i mean you guys cs'd for the charge reward/spend reward. If you cs'd after the issue was publicized its your own fault and you are the one who cs'd for something that had bugged and wanted to abuse it.
    I mean is it really a surprise to people that they are doing a rollback? I called it soon as I heard about the bug.
    As far as compensation goes imo we don't need one. Yes people lost out on a days worth of farming but stuff happens. Get over it.

Why you instantly think people only CS for the bug?
    When a bug of this size happens there's always something that will happen ...
    I do not need to explain my reasons to CS anyway the fact is that they punish us for a mistake they made themselves and it is even the second time they try to set it right like this!
  • simbax11
    simbax11 Posts: 3 New User
    its time to quet game
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User

90% of us don't even care if people got some free **** bloodstones. who cares if they have a little more hp?

ure talking about more than 1000 lvl 4 gem per toon, wich means a massive boost for the new divine wing system. so yes it was a big problem. Anyway, its 9:00pm passed on eu now, so no chance to redo hrd for us :(
    Hebergeur d'image
  • underworldfiend
    underworldfiend Posts: 72 Arc User

stuff happens? why did this stuff happen? not players fault its thx to forsakens world 12312321 glitches. and trust me it doesnt happen on every game :D. so yea we do deserver compensation for it if you dont want it feel free to trash it when it comes ^^
  • minstrallover#3942
    minstrallover#3942 Posts: 17 Arc User
    I agree with you if its there mail service that given out more blood gems why not just take them back then full roll back
  • simbax11
    simbax11 Posts: 3 New User
    they fix 1 thing and destroy 10 things and now this roll bk ppl who use leafs and ppl who was doing that stupid speand event
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    when ppl charged during novapack, after rollback everyone had all the leaves they charged, and pwe allowed them to do chargebacks if they wanted (though i heard some stories ppl had hard time/complications doing this..)

at the end of the day its false advertising and poor company management, but we already knew that's what pwe is good for
  • witamin1907
    witamin1907 Posts: 52 Arc User
    This game is drives me crazy day by day.... And now we have to pay their fault.. How long it takes to pwe give us what we csed ? a week ? a month ? Because i dont think PWE can give ppl their leaves back fast. How about charge rewards points ? Are we gonna get points there back too ? Seriously STOP adding CASH stuffs to game instead fixing bugs clearly even u guys failing to add cash stuffs...

Nzt/Divine Priest
    Illyfue/GrimReapers
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    as part of the special compensation, can we have the time set correctly as well plx. would love getting to sleep an hour earlier
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • jayashiri
    jayashiri Posts: 23 Arc User
    Its your own fault if u cs ppl keep spending hard earn money on a game where even the gms done care lmao. This game been dieing a long time ago maybe they just trying to help finish it off. Been back 2 days and same **** i left months ago.
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    All i care about is my damn flame crystals. working so long buying them. today i got 54 to get my gold ring. and now its gone. you guys gonna give me back those flame crystals. this is such BS. seems like all u guys trying to do is make more and more people quit daily. u should leave things the way they are and take the loss. why do us players gotta surfer for your guys stupid mistakes. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like u guys even care.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daki1
    daki1 Posts: 23 Arc User

ure talking about more than 1000 lvl 4 gem per toon, wich means a massive boost for the new divine wing system. so yes it was a big problem. Anyway, its 9:00pm passed on eu now, so no chance to redo hrd for us :(

could have put bloods into boutique for souleafs to even it out abit ... better then rollback... supernova was same with sc now u got em for souleafs...
  • minstrallover#3942
    minstrallover#3942 Posts: 17 Arc User
    amarantos said:

when ppl charged during novapack, after rollback everyone had all the leaves they charged, and pwe allowed them to do chargebacks if they wanted (though i heard some stories ppl had hard time/complications doing this..)

at the end of the day its false advertising and poor company management, but we already knew that's what pwe is good for

so true people was worse off
  • thespune#3158

you guys actually bother with that divine wing system? you only get to choose 1 per tier, such a waste. and all those bloodstones still won't put them that far in. maybe if it was crystallines
  • harukodarkfire#1527
    harukodarkfire#1527 Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2016

i don't even want the bloodstones, i'd prefer the real tier 3 rewards. not everyone reads the forums all day every day

I agree. I wasn't even aware of anything going on until my guildies started talking about it in guild chat. And to think I was actually going to CS after I finished my HellRoad.