All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

Comments

• armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    Gotta redo all my dailies and hopefully my last night sales are still there...
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User

are u fcking serious, u better do my hrd

yeah, mine also...!
  • samonoskay
    samonoskay Posts: 4 Arc User
    After being affected for a second time with a rollback on mistakes made by your end its time for me to call it a day. I played alot of games and by far this customer service is rock bottom. Your error fixing is abysmal, I am frankly disgusted how you can just roll it back. not compensate or even give an official apology. I hope for the rest of the players that stay you do not do this again
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    domino will do all our HRD and put people back to the place they usually are. Have fun :D
    Hebergeur d'image
  • annastasia789
    annastasia789 Posts: 18 Arc User

In addition we will be providing everyone with a generous compensation package as our way of saying we thank you guys for sticking with us. :) Details to follow

Please let it NOT be soul leaves. EVERYONE knows there is hardly anything to get with soul leaves. They are practically useless now. -.- I just came back and made new character etc and spent alot of time over the last 8 hours trying to get my new character to the level and decency of my main. Past issues we got SOUL LEAVEs for compensation but in all honesty......I don't think soul leaves could cut it as an apology anymore -.-
    LH:Syliver,Hakunii,Knoxii,Kyxii
    Guild Leader: SkySeekers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sacralight
    sacralight Posts: 6 Arc User
    *opens champagne* yaaay! 1 day to waste <3
    that compansation package better have a HRD slave i can use
  • shataur#9611
    shataur#9611 Posts: 9 Arc User
    whats broken?
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User

In addition we will be providing everyone with a generous compensation package as our way of saying we thank you guys for sticking with us. :) Details to follow

Refunding people is a good way to start ...
  • tottiie
    tottiie Posts: 115 Arc User
    you better do all my clicking and repay me the mounts etc i won. -.- xD
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User

Please let it NOT be soul leaves. EVERYONE knows there is hardly anything to get with soul leaves. They are practically useless now. -.- I just came back and made new character etc and spent alot of time over the last 8 hours trying to get my new character to the level and decency of my main. Past issues we got SOUL LEAVEs for compensation but in all honesty......I don't think soul leaves could cut it as an apology anymore -.-
    can anima charms be made purchasable with soul leaves plx? :p
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • marija74
    marija74 Posts: 8 Arc User
    i want my hr points and that anima thingies and ff points back i lost my time for NOTHING?!?
  • kkatt1
    kkatt1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Please inform the players exactly what the rollback entails. For example, what will happen to leaves and gold and other currencies that were spent, trades, redemptions, Auctions, soul power books etc. Basically, how much money is this going to cost the spenders, since this rollback affects spenders a lot. Thank you
  • marija74
    why not rollback a week at this point?
  • zyrrah42
    zyrrah42 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Is that why some were getting mutliple lvl IV gems in their mail?????
  • dfutyut3
    dfutyut3 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Should just rollback to beta at this point.
  • usaywhat
    usaywhat Posts: 8 Arc User
    hours of my time wasted on this today, thank you very much pwe. i really think is time to move on cut your loses and find a better game managed by a better company.

i will encourage everyone to do the same, this game is now garbage.

• klarahen5
    klarahen5 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Whether it is connected with the influx of Russian players?
  • bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    hmmph
  • bellasmurf
    bellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User
    and im only worried about having to redo perfume and marriage. lawls
  • ilvoksan
    ilvoksan Posts: 2 New User
    What about if i started play like yesterday lol all what i cash ill lose or what, come on .-. if some1 did it so do it for us too o.o no idea but i dont wanna lose my char
  • demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User

A pet ? No you will give nothings good.
  • marija74
    generous compensation?100star crystal+ garlic bread?
  • celaeriel
    celaeriel Posts: 7 Arc User

A pet ? No you will give nothings good.
    Or perhaps a mount that can't be made combat..

• marija74
    keep the generous compensation i want my hr points needed 3 hours to finish it
  • treydlck
    treydlck Posts: 3 Arc User
    are u serious i just wasted my only time i had doing FHoF and Molten i cant get in raids to run them hardly cause i have to work this is another set back for me to get my full 95 champ gear i realy wish i could get my money i put in this game back i cant get my end game gear this game i lose 700 champ points and there is no way to regain them
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    good thing about being a slacker and a retired cser is that u dont get bothered for rollbacks anymore hue, feeling sorry for the guys spamming wc drops these days though, hope refunds are good nuff to compensate the money wasted
    Clyfar
  • leigh70
    leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Do you know it takes about 2 hours to do HR and HRD per toon and you making us redo all that **** again? Many of us don't have the time to redo everything again at this hour. People have to work tomorrow. The compensation better be something amazing and not only for low level players.
  • thespune#3158
    thespune#3158 Posts: 16 Arc User

Refunding people is a good way to start ...
    agreed, would love a refund for whole week please
  • shershik
    shershik Posts: 3 Arc User
    noooooo. i dont wanna lose my char :'(
  • haduken12345
    haduken12345 Posts: 11 Arc User
    damn it i done hr and hrd to 41 took ages!!!