All Servers: Rollback 12:40pm PDT

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Hey Everyone,
Due to issues discovered with this months charge and spend rewards we are forced to do a rollback today at 12:40pm PDT. We will be rolling the servers back to 11:59pm PDT 10/29/16.

We plan to have the charge promo and spend promo up and running again as soon as we address the issues that occurred last night.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you guys.

[EDIT]Merged all the rollback threads into a megathread. Keeping the forum clean
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• mydreamsy
    mydreamsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2016
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    french moderator sleipnir came today on shylia world chat to speak about a possible rollback...
    Hebergeur d'image
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    not gonna lie, this is a pretty useless thread/post
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited October 2016
    double spend reward prizes, 250 bloodstones lvl4 extra, something went wrong even if u think its useless^^

anyway i think that it should benefit whoever still cash shop on the buggy game.
    Hebergeur d'image
  • loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    rollback my **** rofl, i bet they will take advantage of it to make ppl cs, it's not like it's a big deal, gems are bound and only bloodstones
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited October 2016
    you get as well all the spend reward twice. But i agree, i dont cs anymore but i wish people who still do can keep stuff

that game is expensive, and not well look after by PW, so i dont mind too
    Hebergeur d'image
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Did they fix it? I spent and got the reward items as they listed, no extra more or less...
  • pinkette1#7450
    maybe only bug in EU as we had time change today
    Hebergeur d'image
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    nah,its happening on storm too.
    giphy.gif
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Lol if its only bloodstones and bound then there is not much...
    That will be useles at some point, noone can use that much.
    So no point of the rollback, better stop the spend reward and fix it the reactivate.
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    you forget that they can use the gems in the wing fusion system too
    giphy.gif
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited October 2016
    useless at some point ... divine wings maybe? and all the other spend reward that are double are useless too i guess XD

i know how to fix it! give a massive login reward for everyone :D

but yes definitly no need for roll back, the moderator that spread the news probably just want to scare people
    Hebergeur d'image
  • dosena
    dosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    At first I was guessing there was going to be some kind of roll back. Then after realizing it's just Bloodstones. The Normal 3rd tier is better. So what if people get a huge HP boost. Doesn't change anything. They will still get hit as hard and do the same dmg. Unless you want to max out 3 different gear sets with lv5 bloodstones. best thing to do is wait to fix it.

Regarding the Wing Forge.... Really. that many gems might give you 1 level, two at most. If your a very low level then maybe 3 levels. Bloodstones give like 2 exp.
  • pinkette1#7450
    now people get more than a 1000, and will up divine wings easy. You re all only speaking about normal gem system that i belive you have no clue about new divine wing system XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • wolfsrick
    wolfsrick Posts: 25 Arc User
    Heard from the an former mod here in world chat, 2.000.000.000 charge promopoints from 50 Euros spend, thats a lot of unbound stuff.
    But I can't confirm this information.
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    I spent 2800 leafs now to, but got nothing, just the regular stuff ,that are a bunch of useless tuff, half went to npc, maybe got 1 Tuffa and a FlyCarp mount.
    And some ToF, but nothing else.
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    Cant even redeem any charge reward. Always gives an error.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Hey Everyone,

You guys discovered a bug with our charge and spend promotions last night. For that we sincerely thank you. However, the issues proved to be worse than we thought so we're shutting them down as of right now. I'll keep this thread updated as I learn more, but for now, thank you for reporting it, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
  • amarantos

something went wrong even if u think its useless^^

we posted at the same time, the only thing i meant was useless is a thread with absolutely no text or information in it :)
    seems to be only EU servers, did not even know about a bug til ppl posted more here/domino made thread about it. yes it is a major issue ^^
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    I was planning to charge to get an item from the boutique that I needed but only because the promos were on...if both charge rewards and spend rewards are shut off, are you going to extend the items in boutique that are set to leave in 3 days so people don't get screwed over by pwe's error?
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    is the rollback rumour true? cause if so i can stop going ff for points, some off cashed the batlefield card for the weekend etc another ripoff.... no information in this company as usual in the end whatever happens we the players are always screwed, by this.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Hope the rumor of rollback remains as a rumor. This will suck, considering I started spending again after some time deciding against it.. :s
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• pinkette1#7450
    and it still going on and on and on, every hour or so, people are getting extra 200+ XD
    Hebergeur d'image
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    I haven't CSed this time, sadly, but for once, that players get double rewards as a bug, I say, GOOD! We are talking about alot of euros...to get mostly nothing, 200 euros and with the new orbs tendency, you can perfectly not even get the fashion hair/chest that you wanted... 200 euros people! I dont know what's the problem, if people are getting double rewarded, maybe for once, spending was worth it.

I really did not CS this time but I cannot say a rollback is the solution. A rollback will **** me off even tho I haven't charged since that new spend promo. let people enjoy their extra rewards, and try to be as concerned with bugs when those affect the players in a negative way.

Happy Halloween guys.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • padaboom
    padaboom Posts: 26 Arc User
    Yup.. i just came back to the game and lvled pretty much since to catch up - but that sure would make me leave again o.o ... - let's hope for the best :|
    - Tisuchan, Dyos
  • xerosennin1989
    xerosennin1989 Posts: 214 Arc User
    Ok ... so rollback ...
    You guys seriously dare to do the same messy situation like Nova pack back in the day.
    Instead of just cleaning up the mess you yourselves made you punish the players yet again.
    I'm really curious to what kind of compensations you will offer us ... and no not with another crappy sale! ;)
  • amarantos
    sure hope you plan some kind of compensation for your fk up....i spent all morning finishing my HRs and so did several other ppl...can't get that time back before it closes tonight GG
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    servers down, see u all on the other life...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• daki1
    daki1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    tyvm for rollback...... srsly.....
  • darkseed
    darkseed Posts: 119 Arc User
    Can we get an idea of how far you're rolling us back?