2 weeks.

fwooshe
fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
So Domino, when you came to Illyfue a while ago, you said the chinese devs will start fixing stuff after 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks have long passed. And yet we havent gotten a single thing. No names in FF , no arena, no xserver gvg, no dimensional war, no afk fix in FF, no GT2 , no EI , no new orbs, no new promos, nothing. No login events, no new players, nothing to keep the game going.

Comments

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    fixes are like ancient runestone drop 0,000001 chance of happening

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    since its thursday i put buged ele bosses on the list. would be nice if we could do anytime soon more then only 1 boss...
  • unipegasus
    unipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    banjankly said:

since its thursday i put buged ele bosses on the list. would be nice if we could do anytime soon more then only 1 boss...

This isn't a bug tho. It's how it works.
  • kittygata91
    kittygata91 Posts: 26 Arc User

banjankly said:

so u say its supposed to be like this in China? how does that make sense, if some want to compete for some other boss they just cant.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Of course they can, they just need more people. Not that this is an option for the NA/EU version of the game. xDDDD​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    fwooshe said:

So Domino, when you came to Illyfue a while ago, you said the chinese devs will start fixing stuff after 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks have long passed. And yet we havent gotten a single thing. No names in FF , no arena, no xserver gvg, no dimensional war, no afk fix in FF, no GT2 , no EI , no new orbs, no new promos, nothing. No login events, no new players, nothing to keep the game going.

Nothing more to say. please do something before MORE players leave this game.
    wake up please, we need a global merge
    For once, listen to old players and not statistics......

Hebergeur d'image
  • unipegasus

banjankly said:

so u say its supposed to be like this in China? how does that make sense, if some want to compete for some other boss they just cant.
    Because in china the player base is way way bigger, and the game is still alive, unlike this version.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User

banjankly said:

Then the description of the "debuff" you get is wrong?
    Says smthg about leaving the area or kill the boss will make it disapear. It was like that at the previous bosses so why should it be otherwise now?
  • fwooshe
    fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
    Domino, in our server, there's actually only one big active guild. The biggest server from all, Illyfue is on the verge of dying out. I can't imagine the other servers , really. I can't believe that just one year ago, the game was thriving so much. We had login events every other month, actually making us all play like mad, stalk the auction house for runes. The ocean orbs helped everyone A TON. I personally cash shopped quite a decent amount in the border of just a few months, now I dont even remember the last time I did.
    We have crappy cash shop, crappy non-cash shop, our events dont work. Our guilds are dying out ( and I am in the biggest most active guild in our server), our friends are leaving. Most of my friends are slowly focusing and making other games their main games and just logging for certain events in FW. You said you will give us something for gems, you gave us a half-assed pack that barely even helps for 1 level of wings system. We need tokens of faith, you give us orbs that drop 2 tokens of faith. Do you realise, that people who still charge are literally just either addicted to it or have nothing better to spend their money on? Domino, open your spreadsheet with amount of money people have spent last year and this year and behold the difference. I know people who spent literally hundreds if not thousands of euro just in a week or something, to get a twin weapon or to boost their mastery/resistances. New players can't get soul leaves, can't get soul gold, can't get memory peals so no flare gem cards, they cant break their soulpower gates. Just...please revive the stupid game. Honestly, it's just the community that keeps us going, nothing else... And you seem like a nice guy, but you guys are obviously clueless about what's making your game keep going.
  • unipegasus
    fwooshe said:

Domino, in our server, there's actually only one big active guild. The biggest server from all, Illyfue is on the verge of dying out. I can't imagine the other servers , really. I can't believe that just one year ago, the game was thriving so much. We had login events every other month, actually making us all play like mad, stalk the auction house for runes. The ocean orbs helped everyone A TON. I personally cash shopped quite a decent amount in the border of just a few months, now I dont even remember the last time I did.
    We have crappy cash shop, crappy non-cash shop, our events dont work. Our guilds are dying out ( and I am in the biggest most active guild in our server), our friends are leaving. Most of my friends are slowly focusing and making other games their main games and just logging for certain events in FW. You said you will give us something for gems, you gave us a half-assed pack that barely even helps for 1 level of wings system. We need tokens of faith, you give us orbs that drop 2 tokens of faith. Do you realise, that people who still charge are literally just either addicted to it or have nothing better to spend their money on? Domino, open your spreadsheet with amount of money people have spent last year and this year and behold the difference. I know people who spent literally hundreds if not thousands of euro just in a week or something, to get a twin weapon or to boost their mastery/resistances. New players can't get soul leaves, can't get soul gold, can't get memory peals so no flare gem cards, they cant break their soulpower gates. Just...please revive the stupid game. Honestly, it's just the community that keeps us going, nothing else... And you seem like a nice guy, but you guys are obviously clueless about what's making your game keep going.

It has been like this after the Anniversary events, somehow all that adrenaline went down suddenly and game went into a "meh" state.
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    For quite long time, they used to give too much benefits with real cash, hence the game still FREEMIUM like it's embarassing.

Fact is ppl so used to that godly given they won't cash anymore a lot until those Orbs (Anni Orb, Ocean Orb, great bonus with Spend + Charge Promo), but I hope those won't come back.

Even here you just see cashers posting mainly.

In game you mainly only see few cashers playing.

Game needs new ppl and a new balance between items in Boutique and available in game. Like you said above, some ppl will spend regardless due to the compulsory gambling disease, so it's not like they do care about us at all.

Should be written on EVERY gambling item that warning "be aware, may cause addiction"... But since it's not in Las Vegas, don't think it'll be written here...

Personally tons of friends went to new mmorpgs, "free" to play like FW. BUT they are aware they'll (pretty much) all turn into pay to win like FW, BUT they are enjoying those BEFORE they turning into this state.

FW is too old, graphic wise and gameplay wise (following the new trend, opinions of course): can't just add new classes and new items to farm/upgrade. When you've reached the ceiling, can't go anywhere else than back down.

It's natural that if every class has 3 trees, after 10 classes you almost have all combinations you can think off: if you keep on adding classes those are too similar.

Also the evasion build has been killed by devs themselves along with the never used block one, so you just stick with DD build (crit dmg over crit dmg over crit dmg like seriously crit dmg again crit dmg...) or healer build (crit def and dodge like there's no tomorrow for pvp).

-----

Give cashers items worth their money BUT reward free players with something more than the gratification of walking here freely. Because if it's all FW has to offers to new players, there're geeener pastures.
  • xkomaksiutx
    xkomaksiutx Posts: 3 Arc User
    PWE don't care this game anymore, they not even take the time to ansher here on forum. Al they do is ingore everyone, soon this game is closed. they try to make fast real money with that cs shop update everyweek, an fix nothing. Take that afk people in FF they said 2 years ago there come a fix soon, an we all know already what soon means when pwe said it. that whole xserver is destroyed already.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    I dont get it, all these things have been issues for months, some even years... It is sad really. I havent been on nearly as often as I use to and I use to cs a ton, use to play a ton as well. The only exciting thing I have seen since Anniversary and winning a fashion set in the models contest are the new fashion wings... But even then I am not really willing to put more money into a game that seems on the verge of completely dying. I loved this game, I play many many others but I have always come back to this one. I use to play every day, but now I log in to do checkins and a few dailies... I want this game to continue and to get new content. I want the bugs to be fixed and for the population to rise again because I really cant find another game out there to replace this as a main xD But it seems like no matter how much we are yelling and banging on the doors, no one is listening or answering. It is a shame because this game can be sooo much more.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • corowns
    corowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    lionheart is overpopulated atm so stop the trolls
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Lionheart isn't overpopulated. It's still, even with the massive influx of BR players, about half of what it used to be. I remember there being 80+ toons in every realm walking about FH, not even counting those in the world and instances. I remember ToFs selling for 30s, not 2g. Fact is, the game has gotten more expensive to progress due to the low population count, even on Lionheart. This is due to farming being almost wholly killed, Divine Token drops almost non existent, no way to break soul gates except for cashing, and no way to progress unless beating HRD10 levels of DPS due to messed up raid instances.