Arena reset

nickvv
nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
So it's that time of the year again... the unintended arena reset that is said to not happen but happens anyways!

On Illyfue and europe xserver the arena rankings are not working, i have over 2700 score, will i get my exclusive title?

Comments

• hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    What's arena? Didn't know there was this in FW lmao
    Hebergeur d'image
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Arena (in this game) it's just a place where to test the completion of your pixelated toon, while gathering shiny glittering floating orbs and pressing some buttons.

Could be done by a program, ops now ppl use to call it application, but then FW shoudn't even considered a pasttime anymore! :hushed:
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Finally we can upgrade to season 5!!!
  • loreaindarain
    loreaindarain Posts: 53 Arc User
    it's probably just a glitched message just saying
  • nickvv
    It is an automated message BUT score does get reset, which makes me wonder if we get the rewards or that my 2700 is to waste...it is not the first time an automatic reset happens.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    I thought this was supposed to be Season7? damn

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    its the final countdown! uhuh

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• senrin
    Rinse and repeat.

Such an hype.
  • loreaindarain
    3rd novemeber good bye FW
  • nickvv
    People say that every time a new hyped game is released.. yet most of the people return after 1-2 months.
  • senrin
    edited October 2016
    Ppl do not really come back to FW, mainly come to visit the environment for a while.

Also, it's not the returning players we need at most, but new players, I insist on this topic.

I have a very long full list of players that quit for good and I am sad they left. Few come back here and there to say hello, but that's all.

Where are those new guilds rising from dust?

Where is the new era of 2016 players?

-----

But let's stay on topic: it's kinda horrifically embarassing the miscommunication and the lack of infos given to us, even concerning the Arena topic.

We do not need the cheap resources "hero of the month" Forum topic flavoured with ego gentling words nor the weekly Boutique update never missing a shot!

I'd like to know the % rate of items in any Orb: it's due. If you gamble at Las Vegas you know your odds, if you play your National Lotto it's written somewhere, so why not here? Maybe because some of those pixelated goodies have so tiny chances it's even embarassing posting it?

-----

Players aren't running away from here guided by new games' hype, but for the tedious breeze you smell playing...
  • loreaindarain
    lol these guys must be smoking, no one returns to FW to play actively, they just log on to see the sht that is left 'till they close the game. Enjoy being the last man standing on a dying game
  • nickvv
    Back to the topic of arena reset.. You guys post this in every thread, we know by now and we know that wont change. Post it in the appropriate threads and stop bothering people with it in unrelated topics. Thanks
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    what happens on november 3rd? o_o

• miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    nickvv said:

Back to the topic of arena reset.. You guys post this in every thread, we know by now and we know that wont change. Post it in the appropriate threads and stop bothering people with it in unrelated topics. Thanks

Whant kind of question is that?! obviously the "Ultimate New WoW killer" is being launched, Killers with paper weapons though seen after 10 years WoW is still the most played mmorpg around .

Oh, to stay on topic, look like no one gaff about that S.A.A.R, Stealth Attack Arena Reset

Scorpioluca

Ps: rofl was supposed to quote conter, well nvm haha

• senrin
    It's definitely embarassing noone has replied still.

As a paying consumer, I'd be definitely pissed off.

Wait wait and wait: 90% of the time here is based on that word.
  • nickvv
    Jokes on you, i had domino answer in my pm already.. They do answer if you talk to them like humans and not the cause of all of our problems.

The people looking and answering forums do not have much say in the financional strategy of the game, it is how it is, deal with it or stop playing, your forum posts in every thread will not improve anything.
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    nickvv said:

People say that every time a new hyped game is released.. yet most of the people return after 1-2 months.

I didnt i show like a bad cold but not returned :p

lol these guys must be smoking, no one returns to FW to play actively, they just log on to see the sht that is left 'till they close the game. Enjoy being the last man standing on a dying game

Give this man some Beer as he speaks truth
    nickvv said:

Jokes on you, i had domino answer in my pm already.. They do answer if you talk to them like humans and not the cause of all of our problems.

The people looking and answering forums do not have much say in the financional strategy of the game, it is how it is, deal with it or stop playing, your forum posts in every thread will not improve anything.

To bad they cant answer so all could know whats happening but thats prolly another cliche! answer "things that it wont happen again" and "we work on it soon" and all is "awsome and buy more orbs".
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    So, what was the answer?
  • senrin
    Pretty much something like "due to your high purchaser rank, we'll send you your beloved title?"
  • unusualsuspect1
    Probably explains why he's the only person to have gotten a S5 arena/EB95 fusion weapon some 6 months before S5 was released on our servers. People asked how that was possible given that the items used to create it were not obtainable through in play means, and yet no answer was given as to how.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

Probably explains why he's the only person to have gotten a S5 arena/EB95 fusion weapon some 6 months before S5 was released on our servers. People asked how that was possible given that the items used to create it were not obtainable through in play means, and yet no answer was given as to how.

o.O when the arena npcs were still around before homecoming patch the 2700 score arena weapon was the ONLY piece that could be upgraded to s5, all the other set pieces could only remain at 4 due to the type of scroll you had to upgrade with. there are multiple people on NA servers with a 95 arena/zod fusion weapon due to this, and it definitely had nothing to do with cs rank (unless you equate cs rank with ability to do well in/farm arena). theres nothing shady about it.
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    senrin said:

Pretty much something like "due to your high purchaser rank, we'll send you your beloved title?"

Oh god this is so true here. :D
  • unusualsuspect1
    I stand corrected then and I apologise for any inference. I had not seen anyone else with a fusion weapon and no one had explained how it was done when it was asked. My own ignorance is at fault here.