elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

really good for healers....tssss

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • argearobbiani
    argearobbiani Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I could not wait to be back at Freedom Harbour but.... seriously.... do you think it is funny HOW we have to go back?!?!?!?! IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why simply dont open the map without an istance that not all are able to do? seriously???
    bah....
  • deathgod123456
    deathgod123456 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    i agree that last boss is ****
  • argearobbiani
    argearobbiani Posts: 14 Arc User
    Ok, I just hardly made FH... dead 3 times but alive during rewards at the end and... oh suprirse!!!!! I cant go to FH, because vengeance doesnt give me the chance to tp there... seriously....??
    SERIOUSLY????
    what has ppl in mind when they create those instances??
    I am really pissed off...
  • vvgirl
    vvgirl Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Recycle bin for Homecoming please.
    I am Woman. Hear me roar. ~ Helen Reddy
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    Since im pretty sure there wont be a fix on that today ill post it in advanced: Elemental debuff after you did 1 Elemental boss dont disapear when you leave so you arent able to join any other boss. Pretty old one but yeah as many things not fixed yet...
  • vyadhosblack
    vyadhosblack Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    fazotron said:

Ok, I just hardly made FH... dead 3 times but alive during rewards at the end and... oh suprirse!!!!! I cant go to FH, because vengeance doesnt give me the chance to tp there... seriously....??
    SERIOUSLY????
    what has ppl in mind when they create those instances??
    I am really pissed off...

those instances created for those who play on chinese servers. Ppl have 1600+ mastery, 700+ cd, 60+ crit chance... 180k+ hp... so... u know a lot now =)
    I got to FH, took two tries and I only have 65k health, buff to 69k.
    Post edited by vyadhosblack on
    [img][/img]CattsNewCar_zpsrxfpdjpl.jpg

• stew6757
    stew6757 Posts: 69 Arc User

]
    I got to FH, took t10 tries and I only have 65k health, buff to 69k.

Not quite sure what you're trying to say here, aside from "I got carried". The first boss does a flat 100,001hp damage burst with its blue bubble thing, unless you're shielded in some manner.

All 3 bosses add on stacking damage ticks or debuffs that build up added damage on the tanking characters. If the tankers all had only 70K, they would only live through concerted healing and bubbling efforts by the healers, and even then, that's debatable. Our main regular VFH raid tank has 195-201K HP (depending on party buffs), and he will still occasionally drop down to 60K or so now and then until the healers pick his health up again.

There is absolutely no doubt that all the new instances and raids are designed to challenge full raids of what, on our servers, we generally consider to be only the most OP toons around, purely because it is SO expensive and/or time consuming, to achieve such levels of power in our "Westernised" version of the game that there is only a small number (<60) of them about on any one server.

• xelloss999
    xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User
    stew6757 said:

]
    I got to FH, took t10 tries and I only have 65k health, buff to 69k.

There is absolutely no doubt that all the new instances and raids are designed to challenge full raids of what, on our servers, we generally consider to be only the most OP toons around, purely because it is SO expensive and/or time consuming, to achieve such levels of power in our "Westernised" version of the game that there is only a small number (
    While Temple of Disciples and Dusk Melee are examples of this, Vengeance: Freedom Harbor is certainly not. While it does indeed need one or two well-equipped tanks, a tankable AoE, assortment of decent DPS, and one or two good heals, a full raid of them is not necessary, with between 1-2 parties of high spec characters to be able to complete it.

I would go so far to say that it is a very bad example to new players, enforcing their opinion that they can be carried through any instance no matter their HP or DPS output.

Especially with our permanent XP multiplier, we have people doing the 85 instances with no gear, masteries, or soul power bonuses whatsoever being carried, then are expecting to be carried through the other instances as well, which is now reinforced with Vengeance: Freedom Harbor. This does not work for Temple of Disciples and Dusk Melee, and to a lesser extent Random Challenge Expert (depending on instance), resulting in confused newbies and exasperated raid leaders trying to explain that this is not something you can be carried in.
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • stew6757
    stew6757 Posts: 69 Arc User
    The comment was regarding an entire raid full of 70K HP toons. Heck, even a raid full of only 100K HP toons max. I don't disagree with anything that you've just said though. Yes, people can have their rotting carcasses hauled through most anything. It does not change that, as you say, there still needs to be characters that are considered by most to be "OP" to do the bulk of the heavy lifting.

Agree that the game's progression system is completely out of whack. In a rush to make the game attractive to newer players by handing out levels and basic minimum gear all in a rush, we still get level 100 toons who can't even defeat HR50, while the truly OP toons are putting out anywhere from 10-20x the DPS required to kill such.
  • deathgod123456
    deathgod123456 Posts: 309 Arc User
    the new lvl 100 eleites dont even spawn there in game though theres a glitch
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    It would help, if we could enter raids more than once a week, like fh one, even by not winning champion and adjusting droprate, i would help, the way it is atm, prob there is maybe 1 raid per server that can do a sucessfull run of TOD2 and TDM, or not even a single one in unpopulated servers, making it hard for casuals, isnt helping.But once again, CN doesnt have it we wont have, in CN everyone is op and they have lot of population our version is clearly diferent and p2w based, making casual quit will kill fw faster.
    Post edited by gio#4911 on

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• mastat123
    mastat123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    is the title which you can get from freedom harbour 2crit evasion or 2critdef? or perhabs 2crit chance?
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Ana is sooo right, but game won't change, sadly.

But they fixed some bugs, that's an improvement.
  • omfgpopperz
    omfgpopperz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Dim Wars Battle Mark froze at 14. Was there the full hour, and no prize. Any ideas?
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

Dim Wars Battle Mark froze at 14. Was there the full hour, and no prize. Any ideas?

that's been asked millions times (especially from Luci ).

You lost the buff, if timer ever stop for any reason go 1 mile away from the flag and go back.

Scorpioluca