Block Rate

Can someone tell me how much block rate is needed to block attacks from ever abyss mobs / FHOF boss / MI Boss / TODI / new content / New world bosses(the ones with he debuff in abyss) etc. Also can blockrate block bleeding effects / reflect? (doubt it but thought id ask).

Comments

• nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    In general it blocks a part of the total direct hits (Amount depends on block stats too).

I dont know the ratio's but it's ment for pvp mostly, the direct counter to block rate is accuracy and PvE mobs generally have really high accuracy. In PvP however you see quite some blocks.
  • satsau#9104
    satsau#9104 Posts: 17 Arc User
    nickvv said:

In general it blocks a part of the total direct hits (Amount depends on block stats too).

I dont know the ratio's but it's ment for pvp mostly, the direct counter to block rate is accuracy and PvE mobs generally have really high accuracy. In PvP however you see quite some blocks.

Thats the exact opposite of what I was thinking of using it for lol. If the ratio is 1-1 of block rate to acc I think it would require the set bonus for block rate from a block set (trying to farm full set) + double/triple block rate ids. I feel since average acc is about 700-900+ that you would need that much block rate just for it to work unless the ratio in pvp is somehow different? Then somehow find room for block str hehe.. Do you know anyone who has actually built this and pvp's with it? I would like to find them and talk to them about it : D.