HOMECOMING BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

Comments

• underworldfiend
    underworldfiend Posts: 72 Arc User
    eberg33k said:

alwanr said:

In fact, the financial points resetting is intended since the realease of Awakening patch; the fact that we kept our financial points at 20,000/20,000 was actually the bug.

I don't believe anyone is disputing about that being a bug. We are hoping, however, that going from 20k to 0 is also a bug. The points should depreciate, but all 20k in a week?
    if i remember right it was supposed to reset every month
  • madex2
    madex2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Just as info: The maintenance killed the cross server battles/registrations. If thats a weekly case then there wont be any final battles ever since this event runs over 2 weeks.
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    How do we register cross server GvG? My guild wanna participate it but GL doesn't know how.
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2016

eberg33k said:

alwanr said:

In fact, the financial points resetting is intended since the realease of Awakening patch; the fact that we kept our financial points at 20,000/20,000 was actually the bug.

I don't believe anyone is disputing about that being a bug. We are hoping, however, that going from 20k to 0 is also a bug. The points should depreciate, but all 20k in a week?
    if i remember right it was supposed to reset every month
    I really don't hope so :( If it's supposed to reset why would Domino make a thread about the points being reset just a few weeks ago, telling ppl to post guild names and send tickets so it could be fixed, calling it an issue etc. In any case, would be great if @thenamesdomino or someone else could clarify this for us o:)

Post edited by angelhead on
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    sooo we just tested with 3-4 parties of equal score, and we aren't getting queues.. can you get your **** together and not break our arena? after 3 months it finally worked for 1 week, and now its broken again after maintenance.. good going!
  • fwooshe
    fwooshe Posts: 72 Arc User
    Lets just sum it all up shall we? Soooo Arena doesnt work. FF names gone, Xserver gvg bugged and resets after maintenence, Dimensional war dont work. AFKing in FF still not fixed.
    How is it possible that we havent gotten a single pvp fix?
    Now we dont even have proper PVE too since ToD2 and Dusk is impossible unless you build a group of super duper OP ppl. Nice one really...
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    You should be able to apply tomorrow again. You press G- Cross Server Guild War- Bottom right corner you can place a bid.
    Biding is up till thursday 22.00 same as regular GvG biding.
  • allisonfelice
    allisonfelice Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Arena broken + no NPC, Dimentional wars broken, x server GvGs got reset so we wont have any matches, still no names in ff - not even Clever Blair, like this we can almost start betting on what's next. Please for god's sake, can we get an update on when things wont be broken anymore after a damn maintainance? This is ridiculous.

Edit: I forgot to mention the AFK kick from FF is still bugged also.

Please fix PvP? >.<
  • banjankly
    *claps slowly*
    Well done, well done...
    Instead of fixing things we get more broken stuff!
    Lets just wait another year.
  • witamin1907
    witamin1907 Posts: 52 Arc User
    Wonder when 'actual' fix will arrive ? except chat censors or boutique updates ? if anything related CS is fixing in a week... well done pwe.
    And fjord witn no names ? im a priest and its A TORTURE for me to heal.... Please make good fixes to make this game enjoable for players..

lNZTl-Divine priest
  • allisonfelice
    Arena broken again yay
  • underworldfiend

Wonder when 'actual' fix will arrive ? except chat censors or boutique updates ? if anything related CS is fixing in a week... well done pwe.
    And fjord witn no names ? im a priest and its A TORTURE for me to heal.... Please make good fixes to make this game enjoable for players..

lNZTl-Divine priest

yes omg if you lose the DD from your target then good luck retargetting and i was so happy we got arena back had some fun last week and bam thats gone too we really like this game but its rapidly losing people thx to bugs and it would be really sad to see it shut down and all our efforts gone down the drain. please please do something.
  • underworldfiend
    angelhead said:

I really don't hope so :( If it's supposed to reset why would Domino make a thread about the points being reset just a few weeks ago, telling ppl to post guild names and send tickets so it could be fixed, calling it an issue etc. In any case, would be great if @thenamesdomino or someone else could clarify this for us o:)

i think that was because only certain guilds lost it but again im not sure. and yes please @thenamesdomino @liunatik can we have some clarity with regard to this.

On another note arena is broken again
  • demon776977
    demon776977 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Finnancial points loose ...
  • laphantome
    laphantome Posts: 70 Arc User
    :O omg I didn't know of this. *_________________* I wanna fight other guilds in other servers for fun.

Signature made by DivineSpirits (Thank you for making it)
  • sabcia106
    sabcia106 Posts: 92 Arc User
    Just w8 form more charge promos and flash sales they will fix all ur problems u just need to charge more thats the way it goes if its not CS related it wont get a fix.
  • reader41
    reader41 Posts: 45 Arc User
    FW admin etc...ok.. you made new update.. it was mean new bugs...why we didnt seem player names in ff again?? some big csers want it? or just your made new bright idea??l feel,l bored to say this faults.. but you never be try any bugs just you made new broken updates.. heyyy guys be careful,this game lost all players %80 last 6 months..but you made old faults again..(players names doesnt seems) please fixed this bug.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Im speechless, the only things that would make people go competitive are utterly broken, PWE should put it together for real. Been 5 years of fail after failing at keep failing and when i had hopes patch didnt went so bad at all, Bam here it is 2 servers almost destroyed, pvp scenarys all broken except ff tabbing feast, PVE raids impossible for casuals even on normal mode, keep going soon there will be 2 midgets, a troll and a squirell left in town, and if u think for sec they gona spend so u keep giving the weekly garbage beware, soon or later everyone wakes up.
    Quit the garbage and fix stuff.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    Almost a year since dom said the x-server issues were going to be prioritized... PWE's definition of the word priority is hideous... js...
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • kaoticlord
    kaoticlord Posts: 20 Arc User
    So apparently my thread about the swear filter got merged into this one randomly. Sorry for there being completely random posts with my name on 'em guys, blame the moderators if you must blame someone.
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    GT2, EI -->pet journey....Lemoon Haven quest..
    Edit: Garden/Flower - none seed every day and now yet 24000points for 1x book? really?

50 !!!!!! piece
    What i really get is:

Post edited by elisha2 on

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • banjankly
    edited September 2016
    sometimes no kind/evil points from the FF chest or challenge quest!??
    Post edited by banjankly on
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    ''witness to miracle'' and ''community legend'' picture titles no longer display properly
  • dosena
    dosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    For some odd reason. The Cross Server Guild Wars are at the same times Rift is. This can be a huge problem. There is not enough players to handle all rifts in server plus and X-server battle at the same time. Either the day it's on or the time needs to be changed.

Week 1, Teir 1 battle at 20:00 - Same time as 100s
    Week 1, teir 2 battle at 21:00 - Same time as 60s
    Week 2, teir 3 battle at 20:00 - Same time as 100s
    Week 2, teir 4 battle at 21:00 - Same time as 60s
    Finals at 22:00 - Same time as 30s
  • allisonfelice
    I don't know if this one has been called out yet, but lower levels can't port out of Freedom Harbor using Lianno (They don't have the option at the NPC)
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

I don't know if this one has been called out yet, but lower levels can't port out of Freedom Harbor using Lianno (They don't have the option at the NPC)

if they are 20+ they can apply into the lionheart camp instance to get into nf
  • allisonfelice
    amarantos said:

if they are 20+ they can apply into the lionheart camp instance to get into nf
    Thanks for the solution!

Still no idea if it was intentional they can't just port with Lianno :D
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User

angelhead said:

i think that was because only certain guilds lost it but again im not sure. and yes please @thenamesdomino @liunatik can we have some clarity with regard to this.

On another note arena is broken again
    Oh true :smile: I asked about it while Dom visited Illyfue, he said that they think the financial points reset is a bug. I would like some info on it tho, are we supposed to send a ticket or just wait?
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    He said guild leaders should send a ticket as last time.
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    Dragon boxes from the anniversary orbs are still bound ._. Been kinda a long while now...