Inferno Gem

I don't think I fully understand that new orb thing.

If you can use an item to erase an item that you don't want, and you can do that process as many times as wanted, does that mean you can have the spin with only one item? Someone explain to me pelase x.x ty.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".

Comments

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    apparently yes, so if im correct , it would be 456 leaves (about 4,5D) for one dev shard for exemple :o or maybe you need more items each time you want to erase one more (exemple first item, one key, second an extra 2, etc etc) wait and see i guess
    Hebergeur d'image
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @pinkette1#7450 sounds weird, with anniversary orb got a lil bit easier to farm for purple gear...now this ...(not complaining tho) on the other hand, if I didn't missunderstood, this new cash shop orb might be related to the fact that we won't be able to farm flame crystals through instances/raids anymore. (for what I could understand from patch notes.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    yep seems like less farm and more cs...
    Hebergeur d'image
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Nothing new here then...​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nessanarcotic
    nessanarcotic Posts: 10 Arc User
    Actually you can only go so far to unlock the Elemental Star Essence, Flame Crystal, or Devirock Shard. Cant Erase anymore to just get the Devirock
    The drop rate it still pretty crappy though
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    The harder the drop you want, the more cash you put into your efforts.

Sounds logical
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

Actually you can only go so far to unlock the Elemental Star Essence, Flame Crystal, or Devirock Shard. Cant Erase anymore to just get the Devirock

do you only need 1 key per item removed?

• solin6
    solin6 Posts: 9 Arc User

do you only need 1 key per item removed?
    yep