No Guild Trade Runs?!?!

desiamgel
desiamgel Posts: 64 Arc User
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
Why have they been removed and will they be returned? They are vital the the guilds.

Answers

• devifae22
    devifae22 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Agreed....they are vital to the guilds...please fix them
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    Need to beat HR depths 10th room to be able to do it.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    from patch note :smile:

5. New Era: Renaissance
    - When reaching Age of Renaissance, Apprentice level will be upgraded to Lv60-94.
    - After reaching Age of Renaissance, the items in Run Boy Run, Dimensional Battlefield reward, Fort Khoaway and Ancient Invasion will be unbound after completing Hell Road Lv60.
    - Only after completing Hell Road Lv60, players can get Guild Benefit Coupon and Guild Trade Run.
    Hebergeur d'image
  • ^ This is still crazy. My protecter made it past room 10 of HRD, im assuming this is "Hell Road Lv60" not 100% sure tho, and he cant do trade runs for the guild either. Probably meaning its weekly, so every week you have to do THAT in order to do trade runs? since when does it take needing a good toon to help out the guild. If this is the case, I am extremely upset about it.
    Vulkon - Eyrda
    Forsaken Protector
  • solin6
    solin6 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    good, first the midas for guild base gets harder to do cuz the 80 dedication, now need to beat HRD room 10 to do the trade runs
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited September 2016

^ This is still crazy. My protecter made it past room 10 of HRD, im assuming this is "Hell Road Lv60" not 100% sure tho, and he cant do trade runs for the guild either. Probably meaning its weekly, so every week you have to do THAT in order to do trade runs? since when does it take needing a good toon to help out the guild. If this is the case, I am extremely upset about it.

It also mentions "New Era: Renaissance", I believe this means you need to wait till the era moves up to Renaissance AND you need to have done room 10 of depths.

This is still yet another step FW is making to kill the smaller guilds and ultimately the game.