test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harvest Festival Envoy

aihate#1740 aihate Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2016 in General Discussion
so...as title said.
does this an intended event for us or no?cuz the quest kinda confusing tiger-17.gif
im87i9.jpg

EDIT : quest give titles "N/A, desc =" tiger-3.gif​​
2qmlp3b.jpg
My FW adventure journey ended on 14/9/2016
Occasional visitor when something nice pass by~

Comments

• xelloss999xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Since reset there is a new event on server, starting with the Harvest Festival Envoy near Masha. Likely its another date triggered event from China that PWE was unaware of.

There are two quests with Chinese tiles but readable (and somewhat obtainable) quests

Activity: Plant and Harvest
    You randomly get one of two quests - planting, or harvesting.
    The planting quest gives you a seed in inventory, the harvesting plant gives you a shovel in inventory.
    Planters go to the field in Autumn Manor and plant the seed. Quest completes and you turn in.

The seed takes 1 hour to germinate

Harvesters have to find a plant that has matured and pick it. Quest completes when picked and you turn in.
    This gets exp, 10 soulgold, and a title which is bugged:

The developers should probably fix the title.

Activity - Admire the Dead
    You have to bundle 3 flowers together into a bouquet with the ribbon put in your inventory, then use the bouquet at the Aepelio War Monument in Nightfall.
    You need to pick 3 flowers (with botany) or trade with someone who has picked them. These were standard botany flowers * (see below). Then "use" the ribbon in your inventory to make the bouquet. Then "use" the bouquet at the war monument.
    The problem is that most are from areas unavailable since the Freedom Falls expansion so either you have some stockpiled from before then or the quest is un-completeable.

Flowers:
    Moth Orchid: Obtainable by trading a Violet Rose with Mitchell the cooking tutor using the "Special Material Exchange" option.
    Windsong Mum: Obtainable by trading a Violet Rose with Mitchell the cooking tutor using the "Special Material Exchange" option.
    Golden Lily: Unavailable
    The reward is exp and 20 soulgold
    I'm not sure what can be fixed with this in the time frame available other than telling others which plants are findable and which ones aren't.
    Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • sat5auusat5auu Posts: 27 Arc User
    *Insert FW Yeah Emoji Here* Yeah!! :D
  • sedativexsedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    I think that will be the "I'm with Stupid =>" title.
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • makeitbaemsmakeitbaems Posts: 4 Arc User
    How are we supposed to do a quest with chinese questlog... or is it fixed on EN Client?
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Just click the autoroute... u can't tell me you're actually reading the quest? tiger-11.gif​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    Its in english for me at least.

-First quest requires u to go to Knight Enchampment (Winter Heights map) and use the item u got.
    -The second quest is a bit "tricky" u need to get 3 "Moth Orchid" which was a plant in Lunagrant Woodland, but fortunately u can exchange 3 Violet Rose to 3 Moth Orchid at Michell (Chef npc). Once u have the 3 orchid, u can use the quest item. Then go to the Aepelio War Munument (its where the Gem reforge npc is) and use the new quest item (which was combined from the 3 Moth Orchid)
    giphy.gif
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Looks like there are 3 different titles to get, sadly without proper translation. 1st for planting, 2nd for harvesting and the 3rd for placing more than 7 bouquets at the monument.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • makeitbaemsmakeitbaems Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yea, im actually one who does read the quests, at least i want to know what i'm doing :pensive:
    But just clicking auto-route and clicking stuff from bag is working somehow.

Sad its in chinese on the german client :/

And thanks for explanation <3@anyadpicsaja
  • anyadpicsajaanyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    YW, and i would like to add, that it seems the quest not always want "Moth Orchid". Sometimes its some other plant,but the method is the same.
    giphy.gif
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    i used violet rose and dreamland petals to get mine done.
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We are aware that the Envoy is out pretty early, and that some of the text is unlocalized, and that the title may need a tiny bit of work. But what can you say, the smell of Pumpkin Spice is in the air, the leaves are turning a bright shade of orange, and there is a crisp chill in the air... Smells like Homecoming.

Enjoy this unintended teaser friends...
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User

We are aware that the Envoy is out pretty early, and that some of the text is unlocalized, and that the title may need a tiny bit of work. But what can you say, the smell of Pumpkin Spice is in the air, the leaves are turning a bright shade of orange, and there is a crisp chill in the air... Smells like Homecoming.

Enjoy this unintended teaser friends...

u sir made my day !

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    whats the ratio on the planting/harvesting quest because so far ive only managed to get harvesting, and there are no seeds to pick >_> am i going to have to log endless alts until one gets planting?