test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Eyrda's Next Top Model Winnars!!!

Comments

• buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User
    rsydakota said:

Sorry for the delay, we're going to send out both the designer and the Model Fashions at the same time

When is that? :o
    Well, the voting for top designer ends on Monday, so if we're lucky we'll get our sets next week :)

Would be great to know if the unreleased sets that have been posted are available to pick, or if we need to pick something different :P
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    buffybomb said:

Well, the voting for top designer ends on Monday, so if we're lucky we'll get our sets next week :)

Would be great to know if the unreleased sets that have been posted are available to pick, or if we need to pick something different :P

I really hope so! And if the unreleased are available to pick I want to change my choice x.x
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • muralasa89muralasa89 Posts: 247 Arc User
    @thenamesdomino I hope people is not getting nightfall wings because that is not the reward that contest offered, I find it awful for someone to say that he/she has all the fashion of the game and participate in that event and ask for things not even listed in the event rewards... also I see many people asking for fashion sets not even relesed in our version, not even out of jeaolusy, even if I would have won, I wouldn't have asked for both the nightfall wings or fashion not even released.

It seems to me unfair.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Spviti you made a thread about wanting nightfall wings as reward... Dont be jealous my entry didnt evem get nominated, do you hear me?
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204620/nightfall-wings-prize-contest-please
    @nickvv I made a thread asking for a NEW CONTEST that rewards with nightfall wings, I did NOT ask for THIS contest to reward with nightfall wings. Its a big difference.

And again, jelaousy isn't the issue. If there's a contest with a reward that says : "a coplete fashion set of your choosing" why would someone ask for a fashion set not released yet or, wings?

And just because your entry did not get nominated doesn't mean that what Iam saying is legit.

@nickvv ...And btw, since you post a link with my own thread, realize that in that thread i say very clear, "in another fashion contest". I cannot actually believe that someone can support the fact that people enters a contest, and once they win, they intend to get a different reward. Not even being the person who asked for it being your friend.

• kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    We won why not to get fash not yet released thats point to be only one with some fash
    Jealousy: an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has.
    Iam not jealous because even tho I did expected to win, from 3 of the 5 winners of my server, I actually felt that they deserved it, Cieriel was among them, she won because she made an awesome job.

Now, do I think it's fair to ask for nightfall wings when the reward of this contest was a whole fashion set of our choosing? Well no, I do not think it is fair.

About the unrealesed fashion...it seems nothing but logic to me, the fashion only found in the Wanmei page shouldn't be available for the same reasons many other things aren't yet. There's plenty of fashion sets, In my honest opinion, getting rewarded with a whole fashion set released in our version is actually a very nice prize.

But you know, if Domino wants to give people unreleased fashion and nightfall wings, then so be it.

I just expose my reasoning on why I do not agree. Thats all.

edited September 2016
    You dont agree because you didnt win. Jealousy.

You would support the idea if you were among the top5
    @nickvv The difference between you and I is that Iam capeable to make my reasoning. All you do is call me jealous because I wronged your friend.

So even tho I have my point, and even tho I feel she deserved to win, and this is not about me not wining, you still talk like a little child. Which means I cannot expose an opinion without being automatically called a jealous. I guess velvet, the last time I saw you giving an opinion on the fanart contest, someone should've called you jealous? Just because you were giving your opinion about these contest? Think about it ;) because thats what you are doing now.

• aihate#1740 aihate Posts: 15 Arc User
    Imho its not impossible to ask the new unreleased fashion sets if its available...there no restriction in the rule.why not getting something timed exclusive??its an event.not giveaway etc..the winners earn the right(they found a hole within the rules xD)
    again its FW to decide and nothing in FW ever stay exclusive..so chill..
    2qmlp3b.jpg
    My FW adventure journey ended on 14/9/2016
    Occasional visitor when something nice pass by~
    I didnt even compete in the fanart competition so i dont get your point, if there is any.

You are not giving your opinion about a contest, you are sad that you miss out on the prizes and cant handle that others are trying to ask for something you want badly. Its up to pwe to decide and you are like: if i cant have it, nobody can.
    @nickvv Many people have won things that I wanted badly and its been always okay. My point is clear, you have given your opinion on other contest doesn't matter if you participated or not, in first place, you made clear in concret, on that past fanart contest, that you do not participate anymore because "strange things happen" etc.

You are too inmature to understand that I have an opinion regardless I did not won this contest, regardless I want nightfall wings "badly".Both things can exist and coexist.

The contest prizes shouldn't be modified in my opinion based on the fact that a contestant "has all the fashions she wants", thats what my reasoning is about. Siple. Nothing else.

A complete fashion set is the reward for this contest, not wings. Of course, if Domino wants to give it to her, thats his call.

And again, about the unreleased fashion, is a secondary opinion, we do not have those fashion sets in our version yet, so I find it weird to ask for them as a reward.

You are defending her because she's one of your besties, you have no reason on this, and you know it...but its easier for you to try to put me down and put intentions on my words that I don't have.

If I can't have it nobody can? as a player, I like to give my opinion when I see something being unfair, because I also did not participate in the fanart contest, and I had an opinion as well...oh, wait, was I being jealous too back then? No, I did not participate but that doesn't mean I cannot feel awful for what happened on that fanart contest.

So,those are your words and feelings perhaps, not mine, but doesn't surprise me that you think Iam from your same condition, thief. ;)

Thief? Do tell.
    edited September 2016
    @nickvv Its pointless to try to reason with you, in your mind, loosing a contest, wanting nightfall wings and giving an opinion that oposes the modification of a prize cannot happen at the same time... In your mind it's all black and white. Just like little ones do. You are like: "Jealous""hater" -so I could expose my opinion and be legit and you would still acuse me of not knowing to loose.

For me, Cieriel can have the fashion and the nightfall wings, she made a good job with her screenshots, I mean it out of my heart, I told my bf that I wanted Divillae to win the tittle +fashion set because her screenshots were the bestes, and Iam so glad she did, Cieriel was very original as well, I cannot say I did it betetr than she did. Iam more than okay that she won.

If I wouldn't think that I would just say it as I have said in the past from other contest, and not everybody feels better trying to sabotage others rewards when they loose.

Some people can loose a contest, and can be happy that others, or most of the others won. But that doesn't mean that If someone ask for something out of place I will feel it is unfair.

If this is hard for you to believe Velvet, it's because you are indeed a thief, who thinks everyone it's of his own condition.

A thief... What did i steal?

You contradict yourself:
    Cieriel can have the wings she did a good job.

But that doesn't mean that If someone ask for something out of place I will feel it is unfair.

Like whats your point again?

Im gonna stop here thread derailed and i will enjoy my jailtime on forum i guess, i am a thief after all that needs to go to jail. feel free to pm me ingame outside of office hours.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 782 Arc User
    I would like domino to clarify what we can get from fashion/wings, cause wings are fashion too, i tryed to ask for something within the game, but if it possible for something diferent, i got something i been wanting for a while in mind.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

There's no contradiction at all,

means that Iam glad that she won because she just deserved to. Means that if it's about deserving something, she can have the wings and the fashion. But i think that winning a whole fashion set, which it's the actual reward, is more than enough. Asking for unreleased fashion and different rewards doesn't sound logic to me. Thats it! no jealousy included... But in the end, she can have it Iam not a hater as much as you think Iam. I cannot be jealous because Iam happy that she won, she isn't my friend, and I have no need to flatter anyone.

And don't worry, I am not going to PM you, it is clear what you think of me. And I have no more energy to prove you wrog =)

Domino let us know is fashion that not yet in our version available to get.
  • tehpeachtehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    I saw a set on the FW china version that I would love but I wanted to wait and find out about the possibility of unreleased fashion before I posted the pick. So some clarification would be awesome.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,042 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I do believe last time fashion week was on and people could win a set of their choice, some winners chose a set not yet released and domino gave it to them, but then also the set came out in boutique/orb a few weeks later and was pretty much a waste of a free set. I'm pretty sure pwe has the coding for those new fash already, or at least some other fashes not yet released, but to ask for those is a risk winners take to ask for a set that may come out soon anyways and be very common.

all that aside, even as a winner i would hope domino does not allow fashion wings to be substituted in. maybe for the fashion design contest that takes a decent amount of time and effort where "an exclusive handheld" is awarded, fashion wings could be substituted for that but in this contest where the prize is a fashion set just for taking a nice picture it should not be allowed.

yes i would love to get nightfall wings. but not from this.

and as an fyi, last fashion week the full fashions sets awarded came unbound...so if you feel you have all the fashion you want an dont want another set, get one for an alt or a friend in case they are unbound again and make someone else happy
    Post edited by amarantos on
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User
    nickvv said:

Spviti you made a thread about wanting nightfall wings as reward... Dont be jealous my entry didnt evem get nominated, do you hear me?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204620/nightfall-wings-prize-contest-please

Just thought I'd let you know that I was actually surprised your entry didn't get picked, yours was one of my favorites :)
  • tehpeachtehpeach Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    If I can please choose this lovely concoction as my fashion prize I would be ever so greatful.Image and video hosting by TinyPic">

Char: PeachyKisses
    Server: Storm
  • navarnenavarne Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Thank you everyone who voted for me in the fashion contest!

Character: Rhondelyn
    Server: Storm

Prize request:

• isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    abit late but gz to all winners!
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

Ty isfolket nice wolf gif btw
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Still looking for answers but the one I have is wings are not a fashion set so that's off the table FYI
    Lazy ppl from china i thought they re hard workers ><
  • jespervestman12jespervestman12 Posts: 92 Arc User
    iLikeBigGuns-Illyfue

Merry Wings fashion for female
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    So we're able to pick fashions from China server.. not what we have in our game right now??
    Edit: Lol glad we can't. Seemed weird chosing something not released.. :tongue: Ty for answer Dom, waiting for fashion set. ^_^
    Post edited by mavip4n on
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.