Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Hi everyone,
Today i update windows to last version Windows 10 Anniversary Update. After this the ARC don't start anymore. I can't reinstall because the program is not start.
I install FW by Steam and not is updating, and hope will working, but what i do with ARC logins and rewards?

Comments

• xkirkmanx
    xkirkmanx Posts: 8 Arc User
    I think i resolve it. I rename C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Arc to Arc.old.
    In C:\Program Files (x86)\Perfect World Entertainment\Forsaken World_en\tools\launcharc i found arc_setup.exe and i run it. After this is select repair, and ARC was instaled again and all is good
  • junglist101
    junglist101 Posts: 82 Arc User
    That workaround did not work for me
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I've discussed this with our engineers and they informed me that they just pushed a hotfix live. unfortunately that means you need to uninstall and re-install the arc client.
  • sedativex
    sedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    xkirkmanx said:

Hi everyone,
    Today i update windows to last version Windows 10 Anniversary Update. After this the ARC don't start anymore. I can't reinstall because the program is not start.
    I install FW by Steam and not is updating, and hope will working, but what i do with ARC logins and rewards?

LOL...
    The Anniversary update is still in beta, it is not released publicly...
    Dont use beta stuff, and u will be alright...

The only thing that bothers me is the re-installation of Arc, after an OS change...
    Arc dont recognize the previously installed games, for now i use a registry entry for the games i use, after i reinstall Arc.
    I hope so they will fix that some day... that is a problem for years....
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue