Justification

Comments

• anyadpicsaja
    anyadpicsaja Posts: 226 Arc User
    FYI, i know that all who got banned are just lucky they didnt got perma ban. Thank that for PWE upper management. So i would not kicking this dead horse anymore, before they change their mind.

My advice, dont do it anymore and dont pi.ss off domino, cuz im pretty sure you all got away with things like this the very last time. :)
    giphy.gif
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User

FYI, i know that all who got banned are just lucky they didnt got perma ban. Thank that for PWE upper management. So i would not kicking this dead horse anymore, before they change their mind.

My advice, dont do it anymore and dont pi.ss off domino, cuz im pretty sure you all got away with things like this the very last time. :)

Don't think many care if they get perm bans anymore, as usual you always miss the point Ayu.

The amount of white knights PWE still has is pretty amazing, you people are really delusional enough to believe this game would continue running if the remaining 90%+ population is banned or driven away?

• keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2016

KICK KICK KICK KICK. FYI, PWE upper management [REDACTED] up in this situation. upper managemnet/domino need to take some time to address this situation instead of making a thread that says do not exploit and closing it. perma bans? what world do u live in. with the ammount of money and time I/the community have put into this game we deserve some sort of open dialogue between players and management. Honestly at this point i really could careless if i get perma banned. ive played this game for 5 years now and i really had faith in domino to be able to be that middle man between players and PWE management. but after this mess i see domino has differnt priorities. Prove me wrong domino ban me and all the major cash shoppers who glitched/exploited.
    #GiveMeBackMyFaith.
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anyadpicsaja
    azariel13 said:

Don't think many care if they get perm bans anymore, as usual you always miss the point Ayu.

The amount of white knights PWE still has is pretty amazing, you people are really delusional enough to believe this game would continue running if the remaining 90%+ population is banned or driven away?

Im not missing anything, (except something ingame that rewards me for playing and not paying) i understand what you guys are saying im just not on the same opinion. Weeding out the ones who ruins others enjoyment is something thats should have been done long ago, idc who they are, cs-er or not.If it would been done before, we would not be in this mess, cuz no one would have dare to do this exploit. (yes, cheating on something that would take others months or years to get tends to **** people off, imagine if a new player upon character creation would be instant lvl 4 winged and more powerful than you who played for years) Hundreds if not thousands of gems were cheated in this few days, and thats increasing the gap between exploiters and the ones who play by the rules for years. Its not perfect but this is a step into the right direction. Ban lenght is fine if they would reward those who didnt exploit and take away the stuff the exploiters got.

Im not a white knight i will say and yell when PWE screws up something, i did it before this and will do it after this as well (like this glitch was PWE-s fault, but it was the exploiters stupidity that they tried to get away with things like they did before cuz "they wont ban anyone if everyone is doing it"), but i can see it clearly that domino is trying to make this game better. Hes not perfect but i think we can all agree on that, that he is the best gm we ever had in the past years. Well i would dare to say basicly after crabclaw and loki left.

As for not everyone was banned who did the exploit, not everyone received the anniversary codes either. Some people will fall through the cracks in the system, that is inevitable and its PWE-s fault without question. Think of it this way,they are atoning for their mistakes by searching through our character database for the morons who exploited.
    giphy.gif
  • enfee
    enfee Posts: 88 Arc User
    Enough already this bitter thread should be closed :o
  • keakua808

azariel13 said:

Im not missing anything, (except something ingame that rewards me for playing and not paying) i understand what you guys are saying im just not on the same opinion. Weeding out the ones who ruins others enjoyment is something thats should have been done long ago, idc who they are, cs-er or not.If it would been done before, we would not be in this mess, cuz no one would have dare to do this exploit. (yes, cheating on something that would take others months or years to get tends to **** people off, imagine if a new player upon character creation would be instant lvl 4 winged and more powerful than you who played for years) Hundreds if not thousands of gems were cheated in this few days, and thats increasing the gap between exploiters and the ones who play by the rules for years. Its not perfect but this is a step into the right direction. Ban lenght is fine if they would reward those who didnt exploit and take away the stuff the exploiters got.

Im not a white knight i will say and yell when PWE screws up something, i did it before this and will do it after this as well (like this glitch was PWE-s fault, but it was the exploiters stupidity that they tried to get away with things like they did before cuz "they wont ban anyone if everyone is doing it"), but i can see it clearly that domino is trying to make this game better. Hes not perfect but i think we can all agree on that, that he is the best gm we ever had in the past years. Well i would dare to say basicly after crabclaw and loki left.

As for not everyone was banned who did the exploit, not everyone received the anniversary codes either. Some people will fall through the cracks in the system, that is inevitable and its PWE-s fault without question. Think of it this way,they are atoning for their mistakes by searching through our character database for the morons who exploited.
    7 day bans for getting tons of free gems....... High five to all the other morons out their who did exploit. how is banning anyone making the game better. game is a ghost town atm. tomorrow im going to down load blade and soul and see if i like that game.
    if i have a hole in my pocket and i know about the hole and everyday i go about losing pennies. but pennies dont really matter to me so i keep losing pennies. soon people start noticing and those pennies start adding up for them so they start following me around collecting all the pennies im dropping. this happens for years and i do nothing about it. then 1 day i get quarters and i put the quarters in my pocket with the hole. the quarters start to fall out of my pocket the people who were following me collecting pennies everyday are now collecting all the quarters that i am dropping. i realize my mistake to late. i get my pockets fixed so i dont drop anything anymore. your logic is to go and punish everyone who picked up quarters. my logic is i made the mistake of not fixing my pockets now i need to suffer the consequences of that mistake and not blame other people.
    pennies= the soft reset which was left unfixed for years
    quarters= free gems
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Another Boutique update, no fixes of any sort.

Another week has gone by and nothing has been done to race to lvl 100 exploiters nor autoclickers nor FF afkers.

We do not have an ingame GM.

Keep cashing!!!
  • anyadpicsaja
    keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

7 day bans for getting tons of free gems....... High five to all the other morons out their who did exploit. how is banning anyone making the game better. game is a ghost town atm. tomorrow im going to down load blade and soul and see if i like that game.
    if i have a hole in my pocket and i know about the hole and everyday i go about losing pennies. but pennies dont really matter to me so i keep losing pennies. soon people start noticing and those pennies start adding up for them so they start following me around collecting all the pennies im dropping. this happens for years and i do nothing about it. then 1 day i get quarters and i put the quarters in my pocket with the hole. the quarters start to fall out of my pocket the people who were following me collecting pennies everyday are now collecting all the quarters that i am dropping. i realize my mistake to late. i get my pockets fixed so i dont drop anything anymore. your logic is to go and punish everyone who picked up quarters. my logic is i made the mistake of not fixing my pockets now i need to suffer the consequences of that mistake and not blame other people.
    quarters= free gems
    As i said, its not perfect, it would be, if during this 7 day they would remove the exploited stuff and reward the ones who did not exploit.This way the exploiters would have got nothing but 7days punishment+missing out some goodies. And for the last time the ban length was NOT domino-s decision.

And why do u think its a ghost town? PWE-s decisions over the past years caused this, thats above any kind of argue, and the fact they did not punish exploits this far was among these bad decisions. Go ahead, play blade & soul (spoiler:its crappy) and let the fair players have fun here. If they would suddenly ban some of the autoclickers you would protect them, saying they let them do it this far and its unfair that not everyone who did it was banned? It is unfair yeah, but so does using the clicker in the first place and it would be the second step in the right direction. Think of it this way, they need to make example of someone so the rest stop doing it.

Also, if you think its unfair that you werent banned yet you should be, then report yourself. Justice served. lol
    giphy.gif
  • keakua808

keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

quarters= free gems
    As i said, its not perfect, it would be, if during this 7 day they would remove the exploited stuff and reward the ones who did not exploit.This way the exploiters would have got nothing but 7days punishment+missing out some goodies. And for the last time the ban length was NOT domino-s decision.

And why do u think its a ghost town? PWE-s decisions over the past years caused this, thats above any kind of argue, and the fact they did not punish exploits this far was among these bad decisions. Go ahead, play blade & soul (spoiler:its crappy) and let the fair players have fun here. If they would suddenly ban some of the autoclickers you would protect them, saying they let them do it this far and its unfair that not everyone who did it was banned? It is unfair yeah, but so does using the clicker in the first place and it would be the second step in the right direction. Think of it this way, they need to make example of someone so the rest stop doing it.

Also, if you think its unfair that you werent banned yet you should be, then report yourself. Justice served. lol
    i have reported myself im trying to get banned because i think its total bull **** the way things were handled
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    I think that most players that are upset about the ban are on the basis of two things:

1. It was widely understood that glitches in the past were banworthy...and , in fact, Croxe did threaten and even ATTEMPT to ban players for cheating who abused the XS glitch when 90 patch was released. This current situation has revealed that PWE has the ability ALL ALONG to enforce the rules of their TOS but has chosen not to do so. I do think overall that the bans are good for the game (perhaps this will "scare" players from exploiting future glitches). The point is, this is WAYYYYYYYYY overdue and there are many many players who deserve ban (think of the KS'rs for 95 demon crystal OMG makes me so angry that guy isn't banned yet).

2. This has also revealed something else that PWE is CAPABLE of doing but has refused to handle: fixing bugs. In 2 days they were able to successfully implement, identify, and fix a bug with emergency maintenance. Now that we know they CAN do this, the question begins to arise "Why haven't they done this sooner?" Players are forced to play a buggy game, seemingly unnecessarily at this point.

I hope I speak for the entire player base when I say, that I welcome more bans in future (for exploiters of ALL KINDS, not just mass abuse), and for more patches to fix bugs. We now know you can do it, so when you fail to do so we will know its gross neglect.

On a side note, you need to have ONE STAFF PERSON whose sole job is to check the server clock time for EVERY MAINTENANCE. It seems like that is a repeated error 4-5 times per year. I remember learning to tell time in kindergarten..if you need someone to volunteer for the task, my 3 year old daughter is willing to do the job FREE OF CHARGE.
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    If anyone did this and got more than 10 gems by doing so, then they clearly knew what they were doing was exploiting, and if it were I running the game, I'd issue a 1 week ban per gem obtained this way.

Done. So long. Bye bye. This is not a vague thing like how many accounts you have logged in at once, this is outright exploitation of a system that you know should not behave in that way, and you were even warned not to do it. 1 week ban only and keep all your gems? That's just ludicrous. Maybe if it was a 1 week ban AND a 2 month roll back of the toon in question, then yeah, do that.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    I think everyone is missing something here, so allow me to shine some light on this.

There is a difference in knowing something secretly and knowing it publically. Almost EVERYONE, PWE, FW Staff, (nearly all) The Players, knew that this glitch was being used for years and no one cared, it was the little secret like how Hong Kong IS China but can still act like they are doing their own thing as long as it doesn't get in the papers and point out that it's happening everyone just acts like it's not there. That is exactly what happened, I wasn't banned but only because I didn't know you could get more gems if I had known I'd be banned too 100% no doubt about it.

But the point is it was the dirty little secret no one cared about UNTIL someone had the genius idea to talk about it and go, 'hey, I'm talking exploits in public come look! I'm going to exploit if that's ok since everyone's already doing it.' There is a reason you aren't allowed to talk about exploits on the forums, it's the dirty little secret, someone made a huge public deal of it and put an unavoidable spotlight there so they had no choice but to deal with it according to the ToS. This happened at least 1 other time that I can recall, this will all blow over and go back to normal if no one talks about it again, none of this is real, everyone went to play pokemon GO and there is nothing there to be banned for.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    keakua808 said:

keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

quarters= free gems

i have reported myself im trying to get banned because i think its total bull **** the way things were handled
    just ticket to support and ask for the ban you think you deserve, you always have a few that get unnoticed, but you wont get ban via forum, easier via ticket directly to support

Hebergeur d'image
  • sabbaticus
    sabbaticus Posts: 10 Arc User
    As a lot of people have said too many are missing the point. PWE should have taken the time to analyze the entire situation.
    1. Everyone that exploited should have been banned.
    2. Everyone should have gotten the same ban.
    3. All items recieved from said exploit should be removed.
    I never said I was banned and I was not as I didnt use the glitch as I work a lot of hours and didn't know about it till it was over.
    The point is they completely borked the whole darn thing and caused this rucus themselves.

I know no one cares about me, my account, or my toons. I just refuse to play as long as there is still accounts banned for this. And quite frankly I still don't think I am going to return.
    Murtage ...Proud warrior of Nemesis and bangin Kaliskajo.
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

quarters= free gems

I'd recommend not getting too deeply involved with BnS, could have been decently fun as a side game despite being pretty lacking in social and end-game content but it was messed up pretty badly in the west.
    Not quite as bad as PWE games yet maybe, but considering how little time it took, I expect it'll get much worse.

Better to save energy for the upcoming ones like *cough* Reva *cough* lation ;)

• senrin
    Do not spend money on a dead donkey, nor too much efforts since it's a 3D party chat nowadays.

Enjoy it when your main game is offline, when you want to poke some friends still playing, or simply lolling lurking at Forum :expressionless:

It's too late for game to revive as it was once upon a time...
  • keakua808

keakua808 said:

keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

quarters= free gems

just ticket to support and ask for the ban you think you deserve, you always have a few that get unnoticed, but you wont get ban via forum, easier via ticket directly to support

i have sent in a ticket lol and nothing yet

Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • antonieta#0908
    antonieta#0908 Posts: 11 Arc User
    keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

quarters= free gems
    Lol have fun, that game is worst than this one, pvp is full of bots and upgrading gear is a pain in the end and dungeons aren't newbies friendly, everyone just rushes everywhere.
  • almightysaints
    almightysaints Posts: 72 Arc User
    All this talk of justice, Where is the justice for the people that didn't glitch or cheat ? How come this one person gets back from his ban and gets in world chat pretty much bragging about what he got from doing this cheat? I guess if we all talk down to the mods as most of these people have we can get away with stuff too.

Its a sad day in this game that players that cheat can get away with it
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2016

keakua808 said:

azariel13 said:

quarters= free gems
    Lol have fun, that game is worst than this one, pvp is full of bots and upgrading gear is a pain in the end and dungeons aren't newbies friendly, everyone just rushes everywhere.
    Ohhh, leave alone my beloved Bs and Scraps, everytime i wanna make a good laugh i'll go read their forum (think is the first time i seen an "haked by bots" forum too, once i refreshed the page and there was as top threads 4 unreadable craps in chinese, disappeared after some mins ).

And dont tell me those SS with 20/30 bots camping wb's spots arent Osom either, or reading about arena where the unkillable BOTS Rule (they got removed from the ranks but still there kicking asses, at least last time i've gone read) or the osom balance (i didnt bothered go look for it but seem there's a video of a big csers roflstomping 1 vs 12 in some kind of arena with his Gold **** took right away from CS).

But since it SEEM (cuz i didnt tried myself and wont bother) so much pay and get everything i think many here can like that game (like those that discovered Tera only AFTER gone from p2p to free with p2w cs and then coming heretalking like they found onlygodknowwhat Supernew and Amazing ).

Scorpioluca

Ps:is kinda long time though i dont go there seen anyway this too lately is fun a lot.
    PPs: why the hell h a c k e d is censored ?

• anyadpicsaja
    zixlod said:

For the record anyumi wanted everyone perma-banned for the 90 glitch so he could do better in HR lmao. Anything he says in void

Honestly i cant really remember what you talking about, but it does sounds like me who would come up with HR rankings upon bans lol (mostly as a joke but its still true that this weeks HR competition is joke). But if i remember right this thing you talking about is when people abused x-server to lvl up faster, so I think and hope i said the same what im saying now. People who abuse glitches should be banned, not just now but long ago as well.
    giphy.gif
  • senrin
    Ban all the exploiters, gift the one who didn't.

If it's not what has been done, well, could as well avoided it.
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    they should have an in-game jail

[edit/]

at the beginning of all this i submitted a ticket regarding the in-game ban message not reflecting the e-mail; in my case, 3 day ban. They confirmed that the in-game ban time can be disregarded. In case anybody was on pins and needles
    Post edited by avihsnis on
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • noxshadow1
    noxshadow1 Posts: 184 Arc User
    avihsnis said:

they should have an in-game jail

There was actually an older MMO I played that had something like this. It was a zone the GMs could teleport a player into in which none of their town portal skills would work. They couldn't access inventory, use skills or send messages. All they could do is run around and admire the blank scenery. Odd enough some players WANTED to go there just to see it...
  • senrin
    Yes please, in game jail...

Ideal scenario:

1st I stock up all my chars with Flare Gem Cards

2nd I abuse the glitch like there's no tomorrow

3rd I enjoy the jail, while keeping all the gems

4th I can still get the free daily gem and the reforges

5th if any login event is running, I'm not even losing it

Seems even more troller than the general normal ban we have now.
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I fail to see what the big problem is. We're talking about a max of 7 days ban, right? So in a week, everyone will be back. With the items they wrongly exploited.

Not only people openly admit they exploited something again and again, but they protest when they face the outcome of their actions. When glitches happen and people exploit them, some players complain and demand bans or gm intervention or something. Now the team sees the glitch/problem, tries to face it and sort of find a solution or use the rules they actually have, and people complain once again. Playerbase should make up their mind. >.<

It's not a perma-ban. If it was permanent, I could understand the anguish. But it's for a few days. In my personal opinion the fair thing would be the exploited items to be removed. Not bans. Just the exploited items to be removed. But I understand that this is very difficult and I can see many many problems happening along the way. How will they tell who got them legit and who exploited? What if some are ok, and some exploited, e.t.c...Lot's of issues could happen and more grief in the forums and playerbase. So maybe this is what they came up in the sense, to state that exploits aren't ok. If I understood correctly they warned not to use the exploit, right? So even with the warning people didn't listen. What does everyone expect them to do when players don't listen to them? If they don't do anything, same thing will happen again and again. Even with these bans I doubt people will stop using exploits, but maybe hopefully they'll be more careful from now on.

I would understand if someone didn't know this was an exploit and by mistake got an item or two. But using an exploit on purpose and gain from it...In this case one should prepair themselves for the potential consequences.

I also understand people complaining that it isn't fair for one to get a ban for a day, another player for more, e.t.c.I agree for the same "fault", everyone should have the same "time-off" if you'd like. Maybe the days are different depending on how much someone exploited this? I don't know really, just making a random guess. But I agree everyone should be treated equally, in exploits too.

Also about people doing something wrong, and never faced consequences before, therefore everyone should do as they like, exploit, or whatever comes to mind, that isn't ok at all. One reason that I think that these bans might have happened is this mentality too. If they let it go, won't people do it again in the future? Maybe, just maybe they will think twice next time. Though I doubt for 7 days...

I agree that the team/devs/e.t.c. should check what they release, the contents, bugs and everything so things will run as smoothly as possible and there aren't glitches or bugs. No one is perfect so I don't find it unusual for bugs or some faults in the system to happen. It can happen. That's why we are here too, to talk about it, and improve the game and the game experience that we have! But that doesn't make it ok for the players to find a weak spot, knowing it's an exploit, and exploit it.

To explain myself better, I don't ask for people to be banned. If people gets banned or not, it's not my decision nor my call. I sympathize with fellow players, and I'm sad when I feel that other players are sad. I just wanted to add my opinion in this matter.
  • keakua808
    darky26 said:

I fail to see what the big problem is. We're talking about a max of 7 days ban, right? So in a week, everyone will be back. With the items they wrongly exploited.

Not only people openly admit they exploited something again and again, but they protest when they face the outcome of their actions. When glitches happen and people exploit them, some players complain and demand bans or gm intervention or something. Now the team sees the glitch/problem, tries to face it and sort of find a solution or use the rules they actually have, and people complain once again. Playerbase should make up their mind. >.<

It's not a perma-ban. If it was permanent, I could understand the anguish. But it's for a few days. In my personal opinion the fair thing would be the exploited items to be removed. Not bans. Just the exploited items to be removed. But I understand that this is very difficult and I can see many many problems happening along the way. How will they tell who got them legit and who exploited? What if some are ok, and some exploited, e.t.c...Lot's of issues could happen and more grief in the forums and playerbase. So maybe this is what they came up in the sense, to state that exploits aren't ok. If I understood correctly they warned not to use the exploit, right? So even with the warning people didn't listen. What does everyone expect them to do when players don't listen to them? If they don't do anything, same thing will happen again and again. Even with these bans I doubt people will stop using exploits, but maybe hopefully they'll be more careful from now on.

I would understand if someone didn't know this was an exploit and by mistake got an item or two. But using an exploit on purpose and gain from it...In this case one should prepair themselves for the potential consequences.

I also understand people complaining that it isn't fair for one to get a ban for a day, another player for more, e.t.c.I agree for the same "fault", everyone should have the same "time-off" if you'd like. Maybe the days are different depending on how much someone exploited this? I don't know really, just making a random guess. But I agree everyone should be treated equally, in exploits too.

Also about people doing something wrong, and never faced consequences before, therefore everyone should do as they like, exploit, or whatever comes to mind, that isn't ok at all. One reason that I think that these bans might have happened is this mentality too. If they let it go, won't people do it again in the future? Maybe, just maybe they will think twice next time. Though I doubt for 7 days...

I agree that the team/devs/e.t.c. should check what they release, the contents, bugs and everything so things will run as smoothly as possible and there aren't glitches or bugs. No one is perfect so I don't find it unusual for bugs or some faults in the system to happen. It can happen. That's why we are here too, to talk about it, and improve the game and the game experience that we have! But that doesn't make it ok for the players to find a weak spot, knowing it's an exploit, and exploit it.

To explain myself better, I don't ask for people to be banned. If people gets banned or not, it's not my decision nor my call. I sympathize with fellow players, and I'm sad when I feel that other players are sad. I just wanted to add my opinion in this matter.

i have a few problems with this.

1st. Consistency, the core exploit has been around for years with no actions ever being taken against players for using it. now all of a sudden when it directly affects cash shop bans get handed out for doing it.

2nd. Fixing problems, We have always been told no problems can be fixed until PWE gets a hot patch from china so we have to wait till next maint. so we get stuck with things like broken arena, how long was 12s broken after the 100 patch? how long has the 100 patch been out and we still have no fix on broken skills. these are things that hinder players. now when the break/exploit/glitch takes away from the cash shop we get a fix in 2 days. Proving that other things can be fixed if PWE staff worked at it.

Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darky26
    darky26 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    keakua808 said:

i have a few problems with this.

1st. Consistency, the core exploit has been around for years with no actions ever being taken against players for using it. now all of a sudden when it directly affects cash shop bans get handed out for doing it.

2nd. Fixing problems, We have always been told no problems can be fixed until PWE gets a hot patch from china so we have to wait till next maint. so we get stuck with things like broken arena, how long was 12s broken after the 100 patch? how long has the 100 patch been out and we still have no fix on broken skills. these are things that hinder players. now when the break/exploit/glitch takes away from the cash shop we get a fix in 2 days. Proving that other things can be fixed if PWE staff worked at it.

I agree about consistency. It could make a big difference in the way people perceive exploits and their consequences. It will also give a feeling of unfairness if some people get "punished" for something, while others don't. Consistency is key to people's trust and feeling that everyone is treated the same. For the same "fault", players should face the same consequences.

I'd like to think that this was handled not cause it's related to cash shop but maybe there is more active stuff, more attention from the staff currently, e.t.c. So like there's better monitoring, they see the issue, they address it. Also another thing, I wouldn't find it impossible that there were many reports by players. I have not a clue on this honestly, this is just an idea from my head, but maybe there were many reports on this issue, and it got stuff's attention? Maybe?

Or like I read somewhere, in this thread me thinks, someone was bragging about it? Then how could they ignore it (the staff I mean)? Where they supposed to turn a blind eye and pretend all is ok? Isn't it better for a problem to be addressed and fixed? Again I state that for the same thing, all should get the same treatment.

• sinfulsweets#1583
    sinfulsweets#1583 Posts: 7 Arc User
    photo 22584882_zpsnaugxdki.jpg