Justification

nitikajo
nitikajo Posts: 16 Arc User
I just got banned for abusing something that you guys should have fixed. It was told to you but was by Domino that you would wait until the next scheduled maintenance to fix this problem. So most of figured you didn't care as with most of the other stuff you fail to fix as well. When the Auction House was broke you didn't fix it cause you didn't care. I spend lots of money on this game. If you look in the month of June I spent between my husband and myself $800.00. That is a lose on your part. I will not be doing that again in the forseeable future. See how you like my ban for future purchases!!!!! This is really not fair to most of us that play your game. I guess you really do want to kill this game cause that is exactly what you are doing. When I stop playing, I don't play anymore games by the same company. All that money lost down the drain for something that was your fault in the first place!!!!!

Comments

• avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User
    3 days. You know who you are.

Astuarot and luciditi representing.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • darkerlocust68
    darkerlocust68 Posts: 171 Arc User
    Ban at log in says 1 year .. are you flippin serious ?
  • avihsnis
    the e-mail indicates for 3 days, though in-game has it at a year. i filed a ticket myself, though
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • varalar
    varalar Posts: 4 Arc User
    I find it interesting that every time they **** something up the players have to pay the price. They **** something up that makes the game a pain in the **** for us, we don't get any compensation. They **** up in a way that gaves the player any sort of advantage, instant bans.
  • viiix
    viiix Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    C'mon now. The bans are 100% deserved because the toons in question totally exploited, no doubt about it.

Just bad luck that this is the one time they enforce it. Everyone who did the previous stuff got away scot-free, so people this time were thinking "well if I don't do it, I'll fall even further behind and there were no consequences at all for the times before..."

PWE should've done better, that's for sure, but crying about the bans because of this exploit is baseless.
  • bradleygaming
    bradleygaming Posts: 2 Arc User
    did u 2 get banned from the FF spaming?
  • nitikajo
    nitikajo Posts: 16 Arc User
    yes
  • varalar
    edited August 2016
    Not me. I was too busy with other ****. I just think it's unfair they ban people for their **** ups when it helps the player but don't give them anything when it hinders gameplay.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    3 day ban is hardly bad, everyone take a vacation and come back on Thursday
  • viiix
    I've heard 1, 3, and 7-day suspensions. I guess it depends on how often someone exploited?
  • avihsnis
    varalar said:

Not me. I was too busy with other ****. I just think it's unfair they ban people for their **** ups when it helps the player but don't give them anything when it hinders gameplay.

I understand; contesting the ban on the public forum likely will not end well for anybody, here. There's no point in getting people riled up, potentially leading to worse outcomes than a 3 day ban. You might end up getting a title like 'Supernova'.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • tiberium30
    tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Some used bots to jump back and forth like crazy, getting hundred of gems. 7 days ban seem really just small so eh, take this time off to play something else and don't come a cry with your bs excuse that you aren't to blame for your ban...
  • dragonstalkerd
    dragonstalkerd Posts: 13 Arc User
    I find it decidedly inconvenient (for me, altho it was opportunistically advantageous for PWE) that I received a ban on my account 1 day after I charged over $200. I can't even log in the account to submit a ticket, so how do I go about getting my money back? I'm ready to withrdaw my support from this game entirely even though I've been a supporter for over 5 years now.

I will admit that I spent one whole evening collecting gems due to a bad patch, but I do not believe that entitles your company to ROB me of $RL money.... It's quite hilarious that Domino used the example of robbing banks, when that is , in actuality, what PWE has done to me. If you were going to ban my account, then you should prevent money spending option or hopefully refund the amount that I spent.

I appreciate any advice on how to resolve this conflict.
  • azariel13
    azariel13 Posts: 72 Arc User
    I only got one day :(
    Really though, a couple day ban is nothing, most only really log for EB and Rift anyway, that being said...
    Banning for your own **** ups that you aren't even willing to patch right away, is bloody stupid, over and over again PWE has encouraged and positively forced people to exploit and in terms of gems, taken away most sources.

And then there's all the false ban spamming over on LH....and yet I have yet to see a single deserving person on this game get banned no matter how many report them.
  • tysterkaar5
    tysterkaar5 Posts: 4 Arc User
    your post will be locked/deleted because you said the B word.
  • dragonstalkerd
    How long until players with multiple accounts are banned? If you want to start enforcing rules all of a sudden, prepare to lose the already small player base.
  • thespune#3158
    thespune#3158 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    T_T they missed 2 of mine. Guess they weren't cool enough to get banned too. Also, GJ on banning us from forums too.
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    when you going to get around to punishing the people that cheating their way to 100 during the race. The ones you've already awarded...
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    Yea, how dare you say "bank" what's wrong with you
  • varalar
    I didn't get banned. I just think the double standard is ****. Players get to suffer coming and going. Take advantage of a bug that helps, get banned, get screwed over by a bug that hinders, get nothing.
  • dragonstalkerd
    Ban discussion is not allowed? Either way, I'm not trying to argue my way out of it....the primary concern of my post pertains to refunding what was charged (the ban only complicates how I can communicate with the company).
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    If you're a high cser you don't get banned. That's probably the saddest thing I ever heard.
  • spiceywings
    spiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User

If you're a high cser you don't get banned. That's probably the saddest thing I ever heard.

Anyone Monarch purchaser level get banned? How bout that preferential treatment PWE? ;)
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    Weren't you robbing them by exploiting free gems? you were concious of the consequences of your actions and decided to still abuse an exploit and think you would get away with it.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    anyone who is banned should receive an email from pwe on the email registered to that account. you can chose to email support directly at [email protected] to open a new ticket about your charging issue. however the bans are only lasting a few days so you will eventually be able to log on and either initiate a refund with support or spend the leaves to your liking.
  • zihnajo
    zihnajo Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes, there was someone Monach that bot banned. Its like a store priceing something wrong. How many have bought all they could. But the store is going to take it on the chin cause they don't want to lose the customer. I guess FW isn't like that. The game is dieing anyway. So most just won't come back and FW has lost that many more players. Lots less money for them to have to pay employees with. The game will only get worse from here on out!!! Have fun playing!!!!
  • viiix
    edited August 2016

Anyone Monarch purchaser level get banned? How bout that preferential treatment PWE? ;)
    From what I've heard, it seems to be a mixed bag. I know of two high CSers who didn't get banned and a few that did (all of whom exploited at least a little). Who knows what the criteria is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    I think the idea here is that FW cried wolf so long, no one took them seriously. So why expect us to take them seriously this time around? That's where most frustrations are coming from.

Similarly, if they break the game (like arena - where people have been trying to unlock Soul Gate for months but are stuck having maxed out SP instead cause nowhere to put SP in until gate), they don't get any sort of compensation for it.
    So basically it's like this:
    "If we **** up and you benefit. You get banned. If we **** up and you can't work on your character, you get nothing."
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • zihnajo
    zihnajo Posts: 4 Arc User
    That is totally true Legendpve. I agree 100%!!!!