soooooo exploit/glitch....

driesusters
driesusters Posts: 11 Arc User
Should I be doing the exploit also? Because just about everyone is, and if there will be no punishment at all, then I'm gonna spread the word so its fair to all. Instead of the rich yet again getting richer.

Comments

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    If just about everyone is robbing a bank and murdering people does that still make it right? No it does not. We are keeping tabs and once we get this issue taken care of, we will be addressing the issue regarding those who took advantage of this.
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User

Whoa, friend. I wouldn't compare free gems to murder. You might be a crazy person.

+ 1
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    So the whole forsaken world community then? because everyone, and their mothers have done it. May as well shut the game down ;P
  • abuchikik
    abuchikik Posts: 10 Arc User
    You guys are lucky to still be able to participate in this "event". Lionheart cant join the fun since we cant go to xserver QQ -LMN
  • binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User

So the whole forsaken world community then? because everyone, and their mothers have done it. May as well shut the game down ;P

Yeah pretty much

Like literally everyone is or has done this. Just feel bad for those who csed and farmed their way to lv 4 wings tho :L
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    so the halloween page, the nova pack rollback and hopefully this thing now? can't wait for the outcome :tongue:
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • aslymph
    aslymph Posts: 24 Arc User
    Rollback rollback rollback :D:D:D
    FW wont do anything lulz bcuz of the majority who exploit it like the past..just like the past..literally...just a few days vacation..totally worth it..o/
  • application#5451
    application#5451 Posts: 31 Arc User

If just about everyone is robbing a bank and murdering people does that still make it right? No it does not. We are keeping tabs and once we get this issue taken care of, we will be addressing the issue regarding those who took advantage of this.

How about when this 1st came out and everyone was doing it? No one got ban Well a few did. But they got their account back. Sad, We can't have like a wall of shame. Oh and Just like the last time. Right? And how about the lvl 90 glitch which was the gaming changing of how the gameplay in this game went south.

• feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    What glitch? Been reading there's a free gem glitch that everyone used, and Iam reading this and Iam like....what???? Can someone explain me what is going on here x.x

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    It pushes economy, my bliss cards sold, gem card sold, ppl spend more gold on fusion agents, and more sg/gold on start crystal for refine gears...this is a really good side effect >.>
  • babobo#9605
    babobo#9605 Posts: 3 Arc User
    You can’t compare this to robbing a bank and murdering people. It's not like people **** the server and stole something. This is more like cable company forgetting to disconnect the service. Would you not watch it when it's available to you when you turn on the tv?
  • isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    what was the excuse for the halloween page exploit?
    "it was so we could catch up"
    bring the banhammers
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • yolo#4458
    yolo#4458 Posts: 42 Arc User
    No idea what's happening here, can someone explain <3
    "I love the smell of nukes in the morning"
  • feida88#6199
    feida88#6199 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Neither do I, I haven't seen any free gems or glitch/exploit. I think it is happening only in few servers. But do not DARE to use it tho, in this game you are only permited to use BUGS that **** up all the fun of the game, instead, if you DARE to use an exploit that gives something nice, then you are something alike a murderer, and you should be ashamed! Ashamed and banned. Ofc yes.And the funny part is, not even with that, all the gems of that Forsaken World, can compensate all what it is going on here. Whoever who finds and uses that glitch, will still have to suck up all those yummy bugs and failed fixes that this game has to offer and wich Domino, seems to give his own support.

So Nice!!;)

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    yosias said:

what was the excuse for the halloween page exploit?
    "it was so we could catch up"
    bring the banhammers

The people who got banned for the halloween exploit changed code in the game. everyone else who just hit the refresh button nothing happened to them.

I dont see how anyone can get banned for doing something that wasnt bannable before. the x server glitch has been around for years now. jump at 2100 server time and get 6 hours of amost a new day. extra dedi, extra begger, on sundays u get a extra gos run.

so people got free stuff..... so what. if anything else it will balance the game a little more. the gap between cash shop players and non cash shop players is huge.

this is the last thing i will say. with all the bugs that are going unfixed in this game how can pwe afford to waste the man power going through logs looking for players who glitched/exploited...... 92,000+ accounts
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User

Whoa, friend. I wouldn't compare free gems to murder. You might be a crazy person.

This.

Where was the comparison to murder when you were going to wait till next week to fix it? I'd love to know any location that takes a week to respond to a robbery cause I want to avoid living there.
    Even an hour of investigating would have shown there was a serious problem.
  • known2figures
    known2figures Posts: 129 Arc User
    Maybe if they'd actually fix problems, we wouldnt have nonsense like this happening to begin with. They've been told many times to fix it, but like everything else it's swept under the rug, and you want to punish people for taking advantage of your failure? I'd say shame on the company.
  • babobo#9605
    babobo#9605 Posts: 3 Arc User
    If people taking advantage of the bugs are getting punished, shouldn't people also get compensated for all the disadvantages due to bugs/unfixed bugs? People lost time and money from bugs. Just sayin'.
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Emergency maintance for arena or dim wars or just the awakening skill glitch would be also nice after like close to a year...
    And as well it would be nice if such a bug just works just once for the EU servers ;D
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    I wonder if it will be like when dom said anyone who cheated in the race to 100 level event would get disqualified. ppl cheated and got rewarded with (for now) exclusive pets and posts about disqualification got deleted. :)
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    but this time they are murderers rubbing banks, he can not put a blind eye on this... XD just kidding
    Hebergeur d'image
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    wheres mini, people are getting free stuff. lol jk jk. But really, isn't Doms example the whole premise of the Purge? Seems like if everyone was murdering and robbing banks I'd want to get the hell out of dodge fast, so I guess we should all flee until the cops show up in a week to clean it up.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • antonieta#0908
    antonieta#0908 Posts: 11 Arc User
    What's everyone's surprise, this game was made for exploiters anyway, dunno why anybody still cares...
  • application#5451
    application#5451 Posts: 31 Arc User
    amarantos said:

I wonder if it will be like when dom said anyone who cheated in the race to 100 level event would get disqualified. ppl cheated and got rewarded with (for now) exclusive pets and posts about disqualification got deleted. :)

He should give the winners of this glitch his mighty fine pet, Burnt toast

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Never heard of that glitch on EU servers...

Another +1 score for US ones!

-----

Really, why not adding a feature to make Flare FailGem Card stackable to +10? Everytime you use it, you can an additional gem draw, up to +10. Same duration has the one we have already: it's a great idea to milk some gold!
  • silentblowz
    silentblowz Posts: 40 Arc User
    those who got banned for exploiting gems and reforges, is the ban permanent or will they be able to log back in after a time period?? hasnt been answered so please make it permanent ban to be fair
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

those who got banned for exploiting gems and reforges, is the ban permanent or will they be able to log back in after a time period?? hasnt been answered so please make it permanent ban to be fair

Make it permanent and what? Play in empty ghost town? As if the current poor population count is not enough...
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• rynenth
    rynenth Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's a temp ban, 3-7 days. I feel bad for you if you didn't exploit tbh.