test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bidding on leaves

Can someone please tell me just how long it takes to get leaves from the exchange when you bid on them? I put a bid in at the beginning of last week and still no leaves!
BelwrenLeFey
Storm Server

Comments

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    I think it takes 3 days to time out. You just need to keep biding on different days and/or toons just be sure to get in first line when ppl selling leaves.
  • jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Oh ok.. Thank you for responding!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Totally blows chunks that you lose 2% of every bid, even if no sale. Not even the stock market works that way, with only a flat charge to bid. 2% each bid only to have it time out is ridiculous
    On Leaf Exchange interface, there are two options haven't opened, "Sell Eyrda Leaves" and "Purchase Eyrda Leaves", if there is a patch to turn them on, we can get them directly from FW instead of waiting and no one selling leaves.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    utahalt said:

On Leaf Exchange interface, there are two options haven't opened, "Sell Eyrda Leaves" and "Purchase Eyrda Leaves", if there is a patch to turn them on, we can get them directly from FW instead of waiting and no one selling leaves.

My guess is its not on as PWE will not make real income as players can use ingame farmed gold to purchase leaves.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• damroczekdamroczek Posts: 6 Arc User
    silnec said:

utahalt said:

My guess is its not on as PWE will not make real income as players can use ingame farmed gold to purchase leaves.
    I am pretty sure it is like you said XD
    Sad, but true.
    Every three days 2% fee loss...I guess that is the way to consume what we farmed from merc pack login event >.< soon it will be back to normal...
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    OMG, just buy directly leaves from the site with real currency!!!

No point selling leaves to players ingame: all I want is inside Orbs.

No dollars? No euros? No leaves!

Pretty simple.

Go cash for FW or don't even bother.
    almost 100k bidding...I wonder how far can we push ;D I need to load few more alts to help bidding >>>
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    utahalt said:

"Sell leaves" becomes available once you click on a "buy request"
    "Purchase leaves" becomes available once you select leaves that are currently being sold by players.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
    I feel like this exchange system is kinda exploited too...now the bidding is all time 99s and hasn't gone down for months. According to my testing, if I have max gold, spread bidding on all my alts to bid, no one else hardly can get the leaf before timeout and rich gets all at the end again >.> If you wonder those losing fees, no worries, selling any price from boutique items you want to gain profit since none can get cheap leaf. I hope you get my point and FW can find a better solution for the "casual player".
  • aihate#1740 aihate Posts: 15 Arc User
    it wont change, most likely wont change anytime at all..
    server has too many gold but too little item to spend on with plus with lack of active players and incentives to cash shop...

most of the useful item which a great gold sink at the beginning of time were "orb"ed or nerfed with the new content.
    don't tell me fusion help with the current amount of gold sink LOL..that is pretty lame for now
    rising the leaf exchange limit would kill the game more than solve it~​​
    2qmlp3b.jpg
    My FW adventure journey ended on 14/9/2016
    Occasional visitor when something nice pass by~