Looking for some sort of Pet Guide thingy....

About a year back a friend on my server sent me something like a list with all pets in FW. It listed their basic attributes and skills and strength lv... I been looking everywhere to find it again but cant Q.Q does anyone know where I may find it again?
1zejmn5.jpg
Fairy tales are more than true:
Not because they tell us dragons exist,
but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
~G.K. Chesterton~
xluna_girlx
Eyrdan Glacial Priest

Comments

• binaryqueen#4116
    binaryqueen#4116 Posts: 553 Arc User
    Thanks Nats, But am looking for something very specific x.x Its like an actual chart listing all pets to date in FW...

example: Sailor Monkey, Pet Type: Blue, Strength Lv. 30, Skill: Weaken...

except it list EVERY pet in FW xD
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • xelloss999
    xelloss999 Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    The only ones you should be interested in is the level 90 strength pets.

Epic (purple) pets are the best and can go to 15/15/15 and have slightly better stats than an equivalent blue
    Blue pets go to 10/10/10
    Only level 90 strength blue pets can be upgraded to purple pets with 10 flying grass (each grass needs 1 Celestial Ribbon and 1 trade diamond, so 10 Celestial Ribbons and 10 trade diamonds)

Pets less than level 90 strength cannot be upgraded.
    All other pets less than level 90 strength are really only useful to morph a level 90 strength pet into looking like something else

Level 90 strength pets:
    Pet                           Min Level  Skill               Where From
    Blue Attack Pets
    Octobuddy                     80         Magic Siphon I      Rare drop from Sickle Island Instance
    Magic Emperor                 80                             Spend Rewards (expired)
    Doubting the Dragon Slayer    1          Magic Siphon II     Polystone Orb
    Centauress                    1          Element Sentry III  New Year's Glory Orb          
    Magitis                       1          Rampage III         Magitis Orb

Purple Attack Pet
    Mermaid  Princess             1          Mass Ice Seal       Ocean Heart Orb

Blue Defense/Health Pets
    Shaman Warlord                80         Magic Siphon II     Spend Rewards (expired)
    "The Gentleman"               1          Losing Grip III     Abyss Hound Orb
    Magma Lord                    1          Petrification III   Spend Rewards (current)

Purple Defense/Health Pet
    Blazeling                     1          Iron Bone II        Envoy's Spirit Orb

Xanthros, Rebel Priest and GL of Starlight, Lionheart Server
  • binaryqueen#4116
    I think that is it but then again am not entirely sure x.x the other was similare to it o.o
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • binaryqueen#4116

The only ones you should be interested in is the level 90 strength pets.

Epic (purple) pets are the best and can go to 15/15/15 and have slightly better stats than an equivalent blue
    Blue pets go to 10/10/10
    Only level 90 strength blue pets can be upgraded to purple pets with 10 flying grass (each grass needs 1 Celestial Ribbon and 1 trade diamond, so 10 Celestial Ribbons and 10 trade diamonds)

Pets less than level 90 strength cannot be upgraded.
    All other pets less than level 90 strength are really only useful to morph a level 90 strength pet into looking like something else

Level 90 strength pets:
    Pet                           Min Level  Skill               Where From
    Blue Attack Pets
    Octobuddy                     80         Magic Siphon I      Rare drop from Sickle Island Instance
    Magic Emperor                 80                             Spend Rewards (expired)
    Doubting the Dragon Slayer    1          Magic Siphon II     Polystone Orb
    Centauress                    1          Element Sentry III  New Year's Glory Orb          
    Magitis                       1          Rampage III         Magitis Orb

Purple Attack Pet
    Mermaid  Princess             1          Mass Ice Seal       Ocean Heart Orb

Blue Defense/Health Pets
    Shaman Warlord                80         Magic Siphon II     Spend Rewards (expired)
    "The Gentleman"               1          Losing Grip III     Abyss Hound Orb
    Magma Lord                    1          Petrification III   Spend Rewards (current)

Purple Defense/Health Pet
    Blazeling                     1          Iron Bone II        Envoy's Spirit Orb

Thank you very Much I may actually use this instead^^ Now I really want the Centaurus x.x I want both lv 3 res buffs x.x
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    I like this, and with my ongoing albeit very slow endeavor of creating a new wiki, if someone wants to take the initiative and put together a complete document, we will make it worth your while.
  • binaryqueen#4116

I like this, and with my ongoing albeit very slow endeavor of creating a new wiki, if someone wants to take the initiative and put together a complete document, we will make it worth your while.

it would be deeply appreciated xD Already am compiling maps for materials locations such as botany and mining... A lot of people asking where items are and not much in forums about it atm. Rn I have it up on facebook page but will bring to forums or submit to FWiki when completed^^
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • thenamesdomino
    Excellent
  • binaryqueen#4116
    @thenamesdomino you say your creatin a wiki for FW? Where would one with some info submit to? for example I have maps containing loactions of materials, pets and such. Even screen recordings that i made for a friend who couldnt figure out how to do gbqs and other dailies o.o Think it may be useful for other new players as well xD Some content I will have to redo as someof it is from older maps...
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • thenamesdomino
    Just had a meeting with upper management regarding the wiki plans. We're in the process of putting a site together that will have places to submit your articles in early Q1 of this new year. Hold onto them for now but knowing that you have some things to submit is actually very good for this ball to get rolling. :)
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User

Just had a meeting with upper management regarding the wiki plans. We're in the process of putting a site together that will have places to submit your articles in early Q1 of this new year. Hold onto them for now but knowing that you have some things to submit is actually very good for this ball to get rolling. :)

i can put together an updated list of titles, fashions, and mounts since i have hefty collection of all 3 ;) (would include achievements as well but theres hardly anything new added from the list on the old fw wiki)
  • thenamesdomino
    When the initiative goes into effect consider that we may remove the old Wiki, so if information there is valid still make sure you add it to the articles you are creating.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    Mk, will eventually link the fb I use xD
    1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    When the initiative goes into effect consider that we may remove the old Wiki, so if information there is valid still make sure you add it to the articles you are creating.

@thenamesdomino
    So, I guess this won't happen anymore? Can you then at least fix the login of the old wiki?
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino

Still going.
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Still going.

Ty for the info.
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    About the pets in above post that guy missed new purple pet cherubium or whatever which is also a good attack pet with 80% attack growth once it is made lvl 15 in attack
    And also magma lord if turned purple is best hp/def pet.
    Well looks apart but for basic buffs i suggest this
    Mermaid princess or Cherubium with max talents i.e15/15/15 for Brute force III[attack buff] and Rampage II or III[increases attack of pet which results in a better attack buff but manual cast]
    Purple magma lord or Blazeling with max talents 15/15/15 for Invigorate III and Iron Bone III[DEFENSE AND HP buffs].
    The other skills which dont depend on pets stats can be taught to any pets like mastery buffs, critic chance buffs, critic dodge buffs etc.
  • binaryqueen#4116
    gadda1 said:

About the pets in above post that guy missed new purple pet cherubium or whatever which is also a good attack pet with 80% attack growth once it is made lvl 15 in attack

And also magma lord if turned purple is best hp/def pet.

Well looks apart but for basic buffs i suggest this

Mermaid princess or Cherubium with max talents i.e15/15/15 for Brute force III[attack buff] and Rampage II or III[increases attack of pet which results in a better attack buff but manual cast]

Purple magma lord or Blazeling with max talents 15/15/15 for Invigorate III and Iron Bone III[DEFENSE AND HP buffs].

The other skills which dont depend on pets stats can be taught to any pets like mastery buffs, critic chance buffs, critic dodge buffs etc.

Thank you gadda1, I appreciate this info

1zejmn5.jpg
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    You're welcome o/