Scheduled Server Maintenance [7/12/16 - 11pm PDT]

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
Hey Everyone,
We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PDT. This maintenance is only a restart so no patch notes. We expect maintenance to last approximately 5 hours so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The Forsaken World Team

Comments

• duan83
    duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Restart now take 5 hours? WTH
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    In the past (far now), was only 2 hours for restart servers... maybe now are using a old XT (or an 286) as server... :p (or just because there are too much "alts" -chars, data for need be backuped...). If Domy is in good mood maybe can give us one good reason for that time (hours) ..
  • bakkerlaccer
    bakkerlaccer Posts: 20 Arc User
    ...one more week without any fix... QQ
    Hangucsa <- Honfoglalok <- Illyfue
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Dom, you say it is a restart. But the client downloaded and installed a pack. Any idea what was updated?
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• tomycro0
    tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    It's weekly boutique update.
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
  • drunkbastard
    drunkbastard Posts: 90 Arc User
    Way to go guys..... update boutque and you'll broke AH search feature.
    :(
    Please hired better coders...
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User

Way to go guys..... update boutque and you'll broke AH search feature.
    :(
    Please hired better coders...

Do you mean they HAVE (at least) one? (sorry, just a joke :P )
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Ok, so...

No, no, ok.

LOL I can't even type...

Weekly Boutique update?! Seriously?

I tought we needed lot of fixes...

My bad!
  • jadedragoness
    jadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Ok, AH isnt working at all after this last Maint!! Will you please get the damn thing fixed ASAP?!?!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    AH broken, Arena broken, no 5th Anni orb in boutique...sad face ;(
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    5th Anni Orb is not a good Orb.

Not anymore, at least. ULTIMATE Orb can make the (really really few) ppl to cash for.

Maybe it's just me, but an Orb INSIDE another Orb sounds SO WRONG. A troll, to be honest.

-----

Usually this kind of games are "famous" for giving easy mode, fast access to endgame content to cashers, while allowing farmers/nerds/veterans to catch up in few months. Sure, if you throw money you'll be in the edge, but not forever.

Here, hence the dying game, the gap is so huge and the frustration (both sides for so many reasons told already) so high, I still wonder with how much courage they still run it: maybe they just forgot this game exists?

Add the bugs and the long waiting for a fix - if a fix may come - and et voilà.

-----

Tomorrow another maint: pretty sure Boutique update, maybe Flash Spend Promo + Charge Rewards + GodKnows.

Keep cashing!
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    senrin said:

5th Anni Orb is not a good Orb.

Not anymore, at least. ULTIMATE Orb can make the (really really few) ppl to cash for.

Maybe it's just me, but an Orb INSIDE another Orb sounds SO WRONG. A troll, to be honest.

-----

Usually this kind of games are "famous" for giving easy mode, fast access to endgame content to cashers, while allowing farmers/nerds/veterans to catch up in few months. Sure, if you throw money you'll be in the edge, but not forever.

Here, hence the dying game, the gap is so huge and the frustration (both sides for so many reasons told already) so high, I still wonder with how much courage they still run it: maybe they just forgot this game exists?

Add the bugs and the long waiting for a fix - if a fix may come - and et voilà.

-----

Tomorrow another maint: pretty sure Boutique update, maybe Flash Spend Promo + Charge Rewards + GodKnows.

Keep cashing!

One of the things FW so slow and cannot keep up with new world, for Deistone example >>>
    ***Deistone***
    lv6: 8x700 = 5600
    lv5: 8x550 = 4400
    lv4: 8x450 = 3600
    lv3: 7x360 = 2520
    lv2: 6x280 = 1680
    lv1: 5x210 = 1050
    Total = 18850
    Two Elements: 37700
    Three Elements: 56550

Not many selling in AH or high price, and few places farm with certain time only (Lost City and DW). Assume no PVP and complete daily LC quest (12-18, 40 max if lucky to get 90 mines), so average 15 per day non-stop, 18850/15=1256 days to finish a element, or 3g+ a piece in AH = 566d+. Unlike fusion gem, we can farm hard and get the all done in short period of time. For the fast pace gaming world, I would say 3 months max a toon is a good game, that way you can keep playing other classes/tree and such, more fun. Other wise, no even max a toon in 4 yrs that is sad...and certainly will move on.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Im hoping indeed for 6th anniversary to come live and solve deistone problems like fox orb with gem tokens, or maybe just an orb that drops only deistones and tof. We also need some veteran player event and fashion week, and most of all AH and arena fixed *wink wink**demanding bunny out*.
    Post edited by gio#4911 on

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer