test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About the log in event...

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
edited June 2016 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,
Because of the extended maintenance last night many people missed logins for that day. We spoke with the engineers and they have a solution.

The login period from 5pm PDT 6/20 to 4:59pm PDT 6/21 (the past login day) will be disregarded in the data pull. This means that if you have been current with the exception of the last day you are still current.

Keep logging in everyone, as long as you've been keeping up with the log in days, you are still eligible for the 20 mercury packs.
Post edited by thenamesdomino on

Comments

• jadedragonessjadedragoness Posts: 54 Arc User
    Thank you Domino!!
    BelwrenLeFey
    Storm Server
  • sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    Thank you! I didn't get them yesterday, had to leave literally minutes after server went back up. This rocks :)
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    I have a question regarding the packs. Will the packs be all statues or will they be a mix of statues and gospels like usual? Because the event is lvl50+ and the gospels still require lvl90.
  • andrius55533andrius55533 Posts: 26 Arc User
    thats event will be dead if gospel lv90

thats event will be dead if gospel lv90

gospels are lv90, you dont have to wait for the pack to check that.
    got packs today
    gospels that you get from merc quests still require lv90 but the gospels from the packs seem to be different and can be opened by lowbies. so disregard my question
  • missy2004missy2004 Posts: 55 Arc User
    Are only the High level Chara's on the account getting the packs?
  • plastelinho55plastelinho55 Posts: 11 Arc User
    is only about U.S. server or all ? i lost one day of login and now question is if i still have chance to earn packs tommorow becouse i dint get it today on characters what lost this one day.
    pls for anserw Domino.
  • sophiiedaviiessophiiedaviies Posts: 1 Arc User
    i too have not received the merc pack and the only day i missed was the day that the maint broke
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Give this until the end of tomorrow. If you haven't received it by then , shoot us a ticket
  • hopeiswatchinghopeiswatching Posts: 20 Arc User
    Why would anyone continue spending after this? Just curious
    TokuIeyasu - Priest Lvl 100 :)
    <3 Member of Rohans - Illyfue <3
  • abraxadabraabraxadabra Posts: 23 Arc User
    Just a question domino some are doing the midas quest and getting stone of sages, in order to make a perfect gold bar or perfect diamond we need gold sand/raw diamond which to my knowledge doesn't drop from doing henry quests anymore. Is there any solution for this as this is also tied to an ingame achievement?
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Man i didnt get my packs.. should i send a ticket from each account? or just from my main account??

• thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    From each account @conterkiller
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

From each account @conterkiller

C_____________C ohdeargod