test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5th Anniversary Event! Share your fondest memories!

124»

Comments

• kkatt1kkatt1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    one word: SUPERNOVA
  • sapeppersapepper Posts: 10 Arc User
    it no where near the game is was, it use to be able to find a party when ever you wanted now if your not in a special group then dont bother looking.
    but all the improvement are great still miss Freedom harbour.
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    sapepper said:

it no where near the game is was, it use to be able to find a party when ever you wanted now if your not in a special group then dont bother looking.
    but all the improvement are great still miss Freedom harbour.

This is sad but true, I cant tell you just how many times I have tried to make parties or raids and waited hours before we got enough people to run :/

1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • ladysanctuaryladysanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    Started playing in the closed beta.Grew to love the game and my toon(Fyrefly will always be my favorite).Had to take some time off due to health reasons but always managed to come back.Made some friends,made some enemies but enjoy everything nonetheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fyrefly
  • :3<3 Happy 5th Anniversary <3
  • redmoonlight1redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User

this game has brought me thru alot..it has given me a place to come be with friends and find REAL support from some....i lost my 14 year old daughter Alice to suicide, due to bullying on 4/10/14 and i truely am greatful for the many friends i had on this game that encourged me to keep playing and get my mind off all the horrible crapp that was happening in the REAL world...thank you to all of storm for your support and fun throughout the years...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I truly know that pain all too well as Ive lost several people closest to me due to suicide. It's one of the reasons why I support Out of the Darkness. For those of you curious www.theovernight.org , I'm very glad you were able to find solace and relief here. With the way everything in irl has been going sometimes a fantastical place makes us feel anything if at the very least, safe.Thank you for sharing that with us.

thank you dom i also do out of the darkness walks...ive done 2 sence my daughter died and will be doing 1 this year also and every year till the day i die...thank you for supporting the cause

• nightwolf200nightwolf200 Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    My favorite would have to be the launch day fiasco that had the launch end up being delayed an entire day. Great times watching the "countdown" clock turn into a "count up" clock.
    [SIGPIC]sora[/SIGPIC]
    "That's not true! The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!"

IGN: slayernight
    Race/Class: Kindred Assassin

One of the last players that was in the defunct guild Wolfpack.
  • picollo47#4800 picollo47 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Kairos and Mortales only latin guild thah existed in server storm ans ceased to exist for only speak of novels hahahahaha - Supernova forever...
  • shadowmist85shadowmist85 Posts: 10 Arc User
    is funny how all the Gmail and Yahoo users got ther 5th anniversary code for title and fashion but not the Outlook user shame on fw to promise something and not keep it, they said everyone get the code same time but no no nother lie like always
    latest?cb=20131117133309
  • bellasmurfbellasmurf Posts: 54 Arc User
    Once upon a time there was a charge/spend promo when fw released really awesome orbs. That was awesome *hinthintHINT*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • flamepheonix21flamepheonix21 Posts: 17 Arc User
    I miss the times when you gain points for spending leaves during charge rewards :(
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    @shadowmist85 that's incorrect. I use outlook for my toons and I got an email. Coincidentally, one of the guys I work with also uses outlook and did not get an email so the both the Outlook theory and the "it only worked for you because you work for PWE" theory can be put to rest. Please refer to this thread for more information.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204395/regarding-the-anniversary-pack-codes
  • xxxviperxxxviper Posts: 13 Arc User
    Many things happen since play and kinda pointless remind you how long play. Game isn't prefect but which game is?! It's important appreciate all effort to make game better. Specialy lately with Domino's help everything become little easier. I will be thankfull cause met so many friends, that's best part of game for me. Have some people to share all in-game and real life joys and problems.
    Wish all best to PWE and Forsaken world team, hope you'll keep improve and keep us many years in game
  • sedativexsedativex Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2016

http://imgbox.com/grVfy0Z4

Forsaken 5th Anniversary Kirin attack on Illyfue :P
    HOc2ScJw.png
    SEDATIVE_Mage | Soul_Savior | Hunicum | Illyfue
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    AND we have our winners! We ran the posts through our randomizer and 10 lucky players were selected to get 30 Luna Spirit Orbs. Check your profiles for the codes you guys. I am sending them now.

redmoonlight1
    rsydakota
    galadhwen23
    chibiwolf6
    shadrim
    matrye
    negemaa
    clownsneverdie
    xelloss999
    muralasa89

• rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User

AND we have our winners! We ran the posts through our randomizer and 10 lucky players were selected to get 30 Luna Spirit Orbs. Check your profiles for the codes you guys. I am sending them now.

Thank You soooo much Dom!!!!!
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • feida88#6199 feida88 Posts: 247 Arc User
    Yay! I won something =) that feels good <3o:) thank you Domino.

"You were just a figment of my overactive Imagination".