Extra 20 statues from login event

nickvv
nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
Over here over the ocean in europe it's 10 june when the event starts, will we be eligible for the extra statues?

Comments

• daki1
    daki1 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    10th june 02:00 our time accoring to germanFWside
    and ending 1st July 1:59
  • laccer
    laccer Posts: 93 Arc User
    so we have to log in july 1 too?
  • gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Raining superman titles incoming lol
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    gadda1 said:

Raining superman titles incoming lol

So many things i would rather max before even going for superman, anima is one of them, so i dont have to spam rci adv everyday to get 3-4 anima rage points :D at best.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    that is not 20 extra statues but 20 Mercury Packs so 60 extra statues...oh my...
    Hebergeur d'image
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    don't get your hopes, or fears up to high, I'm calling that this has to be a "typo" and it's "really" only 20 statues in true PWE fashion the cn email was fed through google translate and it messed up words. (this is me keeping expectations low as to not be disappointed by only being rich and not insanely stupid rich, lol)
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • pinkette1#7450
    then i will make support keep his words^^
    Hebergeur d'image
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Mercury Packs. NOT statuettes.
  • maku1
    maku1 Posts: 14 Arc User

Mercury Packs. NOT statuettes.

dom do i have to just login to get reward? or do i have to wait for mail to arrive for day to count?
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    I would still like to get a proper official confirmation to what OP asked. This event started June 10th for us Europeans and not June 9... So will we still be receiving our packs at the end or will we have to send a ticket on every toon that has participated and deal with customer support and wait for results??????
  • pinkette1#7450
    fr news say : start : 10/06/16 2am

end: 01/07/16 2am
    Hebergeur d'image
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    since this always comes up as an issue with EU servers for consecutive login events, a nice solution would be to give the event 1 day of wiggle room, so if you missed the first day due to announcement issues or even missed one day during the event you can still get the final prize. so like just need 19 days instead of 20. but not sure if that's possible to do.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Yes the event start and end times are correct for the EU. This is because you guys are essentially a day ahead of us. yours starts on the 10th.
  • tutilake88
    edited June 2016
    So can I ask a very basic question and I know it is my problem, so I appreciate it if some of our daft co-players don't interpret my question as an indirect complaint and go on a rampage, because really it's not a complaint... If I miss a day of logins because I have a full time job and a full time life, therefore I do not always have time to log onto games and such, does that mean I am disqualified to receive the final reward of mercury packs? Because I think I read somewhere you need to log on all 20 days to get it...

The reason I'm asking is basically, I didn't have time to log on yesterday on any of my toons and I won't bother with it anymore if it means I'm already disqualified... Like I just won't bother for the 1x MS daily... xD If I could get confirmation of it, that would be much appreciated. That's all :)
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited June 2016
    answer to your question is in the news post : Each Character that qualifies will be sent an additional 20 Mercury Packs if they have logged into Forsaken World every day of this promotion:smile:

domino did answer too : "Nope. Miss a day and No packs for you."

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204343/make-the-30-min-time-for-merc-statue-login-events-many-abusing
    Hebergeur d'image
  • tutilake88

answer to your question is in the news post : Each Character that qualifies will be sent an additional 20 Mercury Packs if they have logged into Forsaken World every day of this promotion:smile:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1204343/make-the-30-min-time-for-merc-statue-login-events-many-abusing

Ah thanks for the link. That makes my life easier, no longer feeling compelled to participate in this **** event. I found it ridiculous that anyone at any level could participate anyway, like it means nothing to be a veteran in this game anymore :) also found it ridiculous that it is again us who has to work our asses off to actually get something that is called an anniversary reward. Went to the cinema to watch Warcraft with my boyfriend though, that was great! XD Good luck to everyone with the event, hope noone misses a day cos something important happened to them irl = rip
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I just hope this anniversary is our chance to shorten the gap between casher and free players.

On that topic, even an item in game that can help is more than welcome: like a card that allows you to gain a +1 on cash tier lvl, so to make this game less FREEMIUM, which basically kills it slowly and painfully.

In the anni pack mount is welcome, flying one too, SC fashion and so on is all a given, sure! And I am (will be) grateful: it's FREE, for all, can't QQ at all nor rant.

But all those shiny stuffs won't help building your toon: dying on a Raptor or on a Mammoth makes a slightly difference, being 1shotted in King Suit or PeachPassion Set is almost the same...

Login event? Impressive! But - besides really few few nerds - it just helps rasing inflation. As a casher I am happy: Orbs' items' price was falling, now I can keep selling them at a nice price: more gold, less stress. And no login event! XD

-----

Still, I am satisfied about the login (kinda harsh the "miss one day - miss almost all your efforts" btw), but it won't change the fact reaching a nice lvl on your toon is very very very hard if you do not cash; just think about it --> even if a quest gives you a bound FC daily, you need 3 months for the base yellow ring (100 days, bit more), now consider you need 3...

And that's the base set!

Even the full attribute augmentation - or a maxed yellow relic - or 90 energy - or maxing Anima's attributes - or Deistones and Resist Gems along with points themselves - or maxed pet with good pvp skills - takes lot lot lot of gold, time and luck.

But, mostly, gold.

It's not a secret cashers are in the top ranks in every pvp thread's top ten. Give or take.

-----

On a side note, game seems forgetting the (few, very rare) veterans still playing: imo they deserve smth for their loyalty! Management is always scared when it comes to free stuffs, but I invite them to try the game and then making their decisions: can't just stay on the desk, look numbers, and think you're smart enough due to your background: experience is the main key in right decisions.

Smth like "your account has been active since day one, you get a cash tier rank for every year you played", won't kill the economy of the game. You have already those ranks? You'll receive X Orbs (bound items) instead.

-----

Oh, well, happy anniversary FW! I have hope, for once! I have!
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User

Ah thanks for the link. That makes my life easier, no longer feeling compelled to participate in this **** event. I found it ridiculous that anyone at any level could participate anyway, like it means nothing to be a veteran in this game anymore :) also found it ridiculous that it is again us who has to work our asses off to actually get something that is called an anniversary reward. Went to the cinema to watch Warcraft with my boyfriend though, that was great! XD Good luck to everyone with the event, hope noone misses a day cos something important happened to them irl = rip
    I already brought that up. (http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1204359/loggin-event) Youve been playing and supporting this game for 5 years? well too bad! coz it seems you have a real life you have to put before a loggin event so you are out.
    They could had easily made it so to make the reward be 19/20 days to at least give you ONE day... its almost 3 weeks of daily loggin. I understand they want us to play the game but a game will never come before my job and family.
  • tutilake88
    blazder said:

I already brought that up. (http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1204359/loggin-event) Youve been playing and supporting this game for 5 years? well too bad! coz it seems you have a real life you have to put before a loggin event so you are out.
    They could had easily made it so to make the reward be 19/20 days to at least give you ONE day... its almost 3 weeks of daily loggin. I understand they want us to play the game but a game will never come before my job and family.
    You're absolutely right except for one small part. They do not want us to play the game, that's not the reason for these log in events. They are used as statistics, to show MMO review sites, magazines etc etc that their game is still "desired" and "active" which is of course a lie. They lure people to log on to claim a reward for X number of days consecutively, this gives them the falsified proof to show game related news pages/etc. "Here, look how active our game still is, look at our playerbase, look how many people log in everyday." when in reality it's just like 30 active people per server with 5 million alts logging in and logging out everyday cos there is an event going on.:wink::smile:

And yeah I've been here since July 2011.. but that doesn't matter anymore, I got better things to do IRL and better games to play in my free time for games. I stopped doing my logins yesterday when I actually saw Domino saying:smile:

Nope. Miss a day and No packs for you.

I got no time for poorly planned events, for poorly managed games, with PM/GM's who have zero respect or consideration for people's real lives.:wink:
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    They should have said: You get as many packs at the end of the event as you have days logging in. That would have been a lot fairer to peoples real lives... also it wouldn't really have such a big impact if you miss a day. <.<

But with everything the question is: Do they even want to make changes like this and if yes is it doable?
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tutilake88
    edira said:

They should have said: You get as many packs at the end of the event as you have days logging in. That would have been a lot fairer to peoples real lives... also it wouldn't really have such a big impact if you miss a day. <.<

But with everything the question is: Do they even want to make changes like this and if yes is it doable?
    ​​

True.. that would have been the actual fair way of doing it but lel, FW and fairness..........
  • wuergmaster
    wuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I´m a bit hooked up. Mixed chars on my 2 acc get not all merks. So i have some with (today) 9 Merks and some with 8 Merks.
    Don´t know why some of them missing some. Every day logged in and wait ~5 mins to receive the mail.
    So i´m disqualified upon a System error again ?

EU sometimes are f.... by timezones and starting Events i guess.
  • chonngy1
    chonngy1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Will be great if we got pack next day when event end.I dont wanna wait 2/3 week mec pack after event ends.
  • blazder
    blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
    edira said:

​​

This is too much of a good idea to pop up on any of the PWE staffs head.
    We just get a middle finger if we have busy irl. Quite lovely.