Make the 30 Min time for Merc Statue/login events, many abusing

pvpnoobie
pvpnoobie Posts: 213 Arc User
A few days ago was helping a new guildie try to take advantage of this login event. Sadly was told by many, find another spot. Such people were leveling up to 5 accounts with their mains (didn't bother to take screenshot to show cause it is against forum policy). It only takes a few minutes to make toons to lv 50, I know this from past experience of which was banned for and no longer allowed to make new accounts. Keep it fair for everyone, make the 30 min for login event back and if possible even increase the level cap to 80 or 90 so those who are active get the rewards not just alt abusers.
<!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    you are an alt abuser as well minimart, pointless thread is pointless
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    pvpnoobie said:

A few days ago was helping a new guildie try to take advantage of this login event. Sadly was told by many, find another spot. Such people were leveling up to 5 accounts with their mains (didn't bother to take screenshot to show cause it is against forum policy). It only takes a few minutes to make toons to lv 50, I know this from past experience of which was banned for and no longer allowed to make new accounts. Keep it fair for everyone, make the 30 min for login event back and if possible even increase the level cap to 80 or 90 so those who are active get the rewards not just alt abusers.

What's the poinnt of "making new accounts" when if you lose even a single day will miss the real prize?

Also, wtf are you babbling about few minutes to make lvl 50 powerleveling? that dont work at all (tried both Killing high lvl mobs and low lvl, low alts Always get **** xp), at best you can help alts do po's, that are 7 a week lol.

And about the 6 or more chars logged at once many are around since FW exist, are aswell well know and PWE never did anything (and tbh there's places where multilogged army's, using third party programs too, are way more a pain than a stupid login event)...

Scorpioluca
  • estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    pvpnoobie said:

Wow, talking about hypocrisy coming from you.
    You can't see others happy can you?.
  • atyllene2
    atyllene2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    pvpnoobie said:

Mini_Mart, don't come to forums pretending to be "innocent". I have screenshots of you multiclienting 6 accounts at a time, and yes it's all you not anyone else sharing same IP. You can go all you want with the "tiny innocent MM" joke in LH to scam people but don't be a hypocrit trying to mess up everyone's login rewards because you got a taste of you own medicine when someone botted over you.
  • shadrim
    shadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    To cancel the script for the 30 minutes delay was maybe not the best decision when only looking at "abuse" but surely the best decision when looking at malfunctions and support aftermath.

As long as the issues with the delay script still persist, the choice between "abuse" issues and technical issues has to be made and after the unpleasant start of the over advertised month of events, i believe that going for everything running smooth must have absolute priority, especially when it comes to issues that may affect the first real rewards that are happening.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • livefire
    livefire Posts: 28 Arc User
    It's funny how the one complaining about people "abusing" stuff like this is one of the biggest offenders of multi-logging.. 18 accounts over 3+ computers and having every single one camp in Crucible with ahk autoclicker to spam Fel Ore.
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Lol why lvl alts a few days ago? if u already missed 1 day.. u dont get the big prize anyways..
    maybe lvl them up for the next login event

• utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    I wonder if you login every day and leveling them to lv50 end of the month, you might still get 20 merc pack?!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Nope. Miss a day and No packs for you.
  • andrius55533
    andrius55533 Posts: 26 Arc User
    we got when end event same day pack?or next day?
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    Nope. Miss a day and No packs for you.

1+​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic