Dear Domino and other PWE staff that are lurking

laphantonela
laphantonela Posts: 50 Arc User
Why is it impossible to do a Rift map reset? For whoever said, oh they said it won't happen. Don't waste your time in this thread. I'm pushing for it. Storm needs a map reset for rift. It's killing rift since only 4 guilds have land. One has 30 lands. No guild needs that many lands. There is a monopoly going on. Please reset the rift maps so that more guilds can join in the fun and try to get lands. It is possible. The code of the map was made. It is possible to reset it.

Comments

• mako#5718
    mako#5718 Posts: 17 Arc User
    if only guilds holding all those maps play fair and dont do alt guild bidding then u will see a lot of guilds will get maps
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Talk to those guild leaders and they might let you have one if your guild is legit main toons xD or else join/merge to those guild to fight each other...Three Kingdoms gogo!!!
  • laphantonela
    There's limitation on only 4 guilds to bid on for rift. The 30 land one is too greedy to even give their own allies a land or 2. That's the reality of Storm server. Even if a guild can only have 240 toons. And not all the toons can attend all rifts to defend them. The small guilds are under the impression they have no choice but to live with it. A map reset will allow more fairness to go on and provide hope for the smaller guilds to be able to get a land. The one with 30 even owns the 100 vs 100 land and 60s, They don't have the number to hold all especially with a lot of strong players quitting but they do have a lot of alt guilds to cover for themselves so real guilds have trouble to go. Domino, stay a week or two only in Storm to watch the situation and you will see it. Ask around. Small guild leaders are trying to build up their guild funds and guild auction houses which rifting would help a lot but they're not able to.
  • estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    I see the bs has come to the forums as well, like we had on world chat. I know who you are.

You started a fail campaing against us again, even pming our guildies trying to infuse your conspiray theories on them involving EB tradings. Let me tell you, you suck at it.

Its your problem if you are unable to do alliances.
    Its your problem if no one likes the other guilds with lands, like yours, and they come to us because at least they can have rifts, do their quests and not get camped outside base, like your guilds always did. Which i know from my own experience.
    Its hypocrite to talk about blocks, when your guild has a XXXjr version doing the same.

Let me remember you, about a year ago, we had half the lands, you had the other half, and then your guild and the other big guild decided to try take the rest from us, and that is how you are now with 3 lands. Who is the greedy people?.

Its ok if you hate us but, its stupid to try project your personal anger and dislike for us to others.

• laphantonela
    edited June 2016
    estafi said:

I see the bs has come to the forums as well, like we had on world chat. I know who you are.

You started a fail campaing against us again, even pming our guildies trying to infuse your conspiray theories on them involving EB tradings. Let me tell you, you suck at it.

Its your problem if you are unable to do alliances.
    Its your problem if no one likes the other guilds with lands, like yours, and they come to us because at least they can have rifts, do their quests and not get camped outside base, like your guilds always did. Which i know from my own experience.
    Its hypocrite to talk about blocks, when your guild has a XXXjr version doing the same.

Let me remember you, about a year ago, we had half the lands, you had the other half, and then your guild and the other big guild decided to try take the rest from us, and that is how you are now with 3 lands. Who is the greedy people?.

Its ok if you hate us but, its stupid to try project your personal anger and dislike for us to others.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Because that wasn't me. Good job. Lots of smaller guilds wish to do rifts. Is that a bad thing? By the way, I don't world chat a campaign. World chat is the worst way to communicate with all the trolls.
  • silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Maybe Domino can have periodic reset coded in for our version?

⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• laphantonela
    silnec said:

Maybe Domino can have periodic reset coded in for our version?

This I thought would be nice. Like how arena scores get reset. Rift maps for all servers should get reset periodically.
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    Why is it impossible to do a Rift map reset? For whoever said, oh they said it won't happen. Don't waste your time in this thread. I'm pushing for it. Storm needs a map reset for rift. It's killing rift since only 4 guilds have land. One has 30 lands. No guild needs that many lands. There is a monopoly going on. Please reset the rift maps so that more guilds can join in the fun and try to get lands. It is possible. The code of the map was made. It is possible to reset it.

Not to be mean but something like this was already discussed many times before in the past, there's really nothing much to it. and even if you did reset it, its going to be the same result unless you and you guild do something and fight against the other guilds. Other then that a reset would just mean more opening for the same guilds to get land again or more :P​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    Thank you for the heads up. Ive discussed this with our Project Manager and lets see if we cant clear the board for everyone. Give us some time to get an answer back on this though.
  • laphantonela
    It is never too late to bring back a topic and try to seek a solution. Thank you Domino on trying to clear the board for all. The reset will stop the monopoly since more guilds that previously could not rift due to it can get in and fight for the lands.
  • silnec

Thank you for the heads up. Ive discussed this with our Project Manager and lets see if we cant clear the board for everyone. Give us some time to get an answer back on this though.

Domino, while at it, please see if the statue based system can be removed for our version. Guilds should not have the luxury of avoiding to face same statue guilds. Cheers.

• corowns
    corowns Posts: 30 Arc User
    just what i do go to alt guild and be a one man army and solo smaller guilds
  • thenamesdomino
    the statue based guild system is going to be a hard no. With all the things that need attention, I don't believe completely reworking a system is at all feasible
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    I like the 3 kingdoms idea :P

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• silnec

the statue based guild system is going to be a hard no. With all the things that need attention, I don't believe completely reworking a system is at all feasible

Fair enough, how about coding in periodic resets that automatically resets the fields and standings in GvG? We can have one reset every 3 months or 6 months.

• thenamesdomino
    Working on that
  • laphantonela
    silnec said:

Fair enough, how about coding in periodic resets that automatically resets the fields and standings in GvG? We can have one reset every 3 months or 6 months.

That would be awesome.

• silnec

Working on that

Thanks Domino.