Dimensional wars broken

numdiar
numdiar Posts: 42 Arc User
No one can pvp in them. All we can do is capture flags. Please fix this, it's really pointless.

Comments

• isock#6686
    isock#6686 Posts: 121 Arc User
    goodjob, the dimensional WAR is a trasure hunt

i don't know how someone **** that up
    Isock-Soul marksman since 2011
    Tlatsotsonki-light bard
  • thefirejack
    thefirejack Posts: 24 Arc User
    Rewards are also broken for many characters, even those that had been there more than 15 min.​​
    DeathWizardX Wind Mage
    DeathHealz Divine / Glacial Priest
    Cynvele Torture Tormentor
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I tried after 30mins I jumped to FF and back b4 event end, still could claim the reward. Probably 30mins is a save point?!
  • bungabunga123
    bungabunga123 Posts: 10 Arc User
    was there even 30mins before the "war" started and couldnt claim chest reward...
  • jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Had 20 bag slots and got no reward
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    Found 3 other threads about the same topic and all where posted in Sept/Aug....
    It seems you dont wanna fix that anytime soon!?
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    or any time later either.. huehuhueh

• morsaeterna
    morsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    Its bugged since the start of it.
    For rewards you need to have both the potion and the wing buffs on your char or you cant get anything. IF theyre not there exit and reenter once you get the green buff you can get the items.
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User

Its bugged since the start of it.
    For rewards you need to have both the potion and the wing buffs on your char or you cant get anything. IF theyre not there exit and reenter once you get the green buff you can get the items.

Guess everyone knows now how it works with those buffs but this is not realy the problem. It supposed to be a PvP event but it isnt still. We are waiting for a fix since half a year on that! Beside there is no new arena season and FF is also not available atm.
    Even worse is that there is no fix inside and tbh who would care about arena season 4 now?
  • im2gr84u
    im2gr84u Posts: 695 Arc User
    Agree, it needs to be pvp! Bloodbath!

• gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

They broke all PvP with update. Only actual PvP that works is GvG, be greatful that isnt a huge hugfest like in the past

Ahah that reminds me adding all our alts to guild for the sole purpose of capping mines... xD

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• jonnyisland1
    jonnyisland1 Posts: 50 Arc User
    Soon another anniversary!!! 1 year of broken dim wars! Im realy excited already!
This discussion has been closed.