Please close arena at night

nickvv
nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
The competitions are nowhere to be found, people farm their scores at night to avoid people, they make fake losing parties to boost people because nobody is there at night to be found, i'm talking straight up farming against their own alts in 3v3 from 01:00 untill 07:00.

I'd suggst to keep arena open only from Noon till midnight.

Comments

• splendeur7777
    splendeur7777 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Just see who do that ... Ho wait i saw a lot of big toon do that :(
  • nickvv
    Thats my point... and if you mean me, i have the pvp videos to show my 2700 score is versus legit teams.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    During my journey in arena i met all kinds of queues,for exemple, i enjoy the randomness, so everytime i went by random queue system i would end up with 2 alts from someone else that was on the otherside, and because my toon is decent i would get party disbanded asap :P, so i stopped going random,and went queue with a decent team, got afk alts disbanding on me -facepalm - in CTF i had 10afkers in one match random nameless alts,be cause the 4 stacks doesnt work so, dim wars is a spazz afk field, FF is the same people see 2-3 names try to take middle they cant, so just go afk.
    I think there is lack of motivation to compete, game isnt rewarding enough.
    Post edited by gio#4911 on

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    what do u expect when all u need to get gears nowadays is 2050 score, most of the ppl just farm til they get that and stop, and ppl who actually want to go further is because either they need fusion weapon or they actually enjoy pvp. doesnt matter if arena is fixed tbh, its still dead as always, the only time arena was completely alive was 2-3 years ago when cross server didnt even exist and few months after it got released.
    the actual problem here is that many ppl dont like losing so they go for the granted win (aka score farming with alts or buddies after 2am or early morning, pretty lame) so yea closing arena after midnight would be cool to avoid this.
    another nice option would be delete the damn cross server and merge all eu servers, but i guess that wont happen anytime soon kek

ps: i remember the time we needed raw 2600 score to get certain parts like arena gloves or shoulders, back then ppl actually put effort into arena and teams and tactics, nowadays is just lame cuz they made it easy as feck to get the gear. im not saying getting them easily isnt nice, just saying it gives ppl no motivation to continue pvping after 2050 xD
    Clyfar
  • unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    If you want to revive arena, then drop the score loss on a match loss system, and let people farm gear through participation.

Right now there is SO MUCH disincentive to compete if you're undergeared because you can never get the gear you need to compete.

Either that, or simply remove the linking of arena gear access to arena score. Let people farm for their gear without having to worry about losing a single match meaning an hour of match wins to regain score again, and save that score system purely for the ego boosters.

Give everyone the chance at equal access to hear, much like it is for access to PvE gear by simply participating, and arena would probably be somewhat more active.

All the most successful online PvP arena/MOBA games thrive because people have equal access to the gear that that need to compete, and are not locked out of it by way of a punishing system.
  • vangraf1
    vangraf1 Posts: 19 Arc User
    You are velvet complete idiot.
  • sxnif
    sxnif Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Arena gear is meant to be "competitive". You have to fight for it, at least normally. The fact that we can get the full gear by reaching 2050 arena score (or so) make it easier to get. Making the arena gear obtainable juste by doing arena and participating to it (and not by trying to up the score) would completely defeat the point of people getting it imo.

As for the request of closing the arena by night ? What is so devastating to see people "farm" their gear at night ? It's just less rewarding as they didn't make it harder for them to get it, they just avoid confronting big char and just don't have any "pride" in saying "I fought to get my gear, it's how I got it". So except for the fact that those kind of players are imo cowards, I don't see why we should get arena closed by night.

At the end of the day there's people who try to get it the hard way and others who don't. Even if it doesn't sound so fair that's how it is. Period.
  • nickvv
    sxnif said:

As for the request of closing the arena by night ? What is so devastating to see people "farm" their gear at night ?

Missing the point there sir, i am talking about no competition because the arena is open 24/7. It should be back to how it was and be open on certain time slots, people that apply for arena will be more 'concentrated'.
  • unusualsuspect1
    The most active PvP online games are those for which everyone can compete reasonably evenly. That was only the case in FW, as people mention above, for 6-12 months after arena was released. Since then arena died, and the reason it died is because nobody can compete evenly.

Just look at this thread and all the other threads complaining about it. The common theme is most always:

1) People try to abuse the system to farm score to get the gear they want to compete, and will party disband to avoid matches so they can get that gear
    2) People complain that there's no one decent to fight against in Arena. The game has plenty of players, but few want to do arena. Why is that?
    3) People complain of imbalance all the time. You've got top-tier geared players facing off against PvE geared toons who get rolfstomped, and it's no fun for anyone (unless shooting fish in a barrel is your idea of fun for both the shooter AND the fish).

The fact of the matter is that for the vast majority the system and the way to get gear is not working, leading to people farming score, and others with no one to fight.

You can still have your score based system, but don't lock gear behind it. Give other rewards, but not gear based rewards. Give titles. Give a weekly reward like a HR Reward Boxes based upon weekly rank, and need to complete 10 matches in that week to qualify and calculated by your score at the end of the week. Stuff like that. That still provides the incentive to try while not blocking others from even having a hope to compete.

Plenty of ways to make it worth people's while without locking the gear required to compete behind a punishing score system that actively encourages quiescent period farming that is being complained about in this very thread.

Simple saying "that's how it is, period" means that nothing will ever change, people will STILL complain, and nothing gets fixed despite the many, many, MANY threads saying that something in wrong.

Games can get changed last I looked. Time for the developers to look at changing it IMHO.
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    i get ur points and most make sens, but im sure if most people did play for fun and actually apply arena, you would have most time fair team match ups. the way the match up system is made require a large player base to be succesfull. If only 3/4 teams applies, you can not make it fair, not matter what you try. And btw, most people doing arena only for gear dont want gear to be able to compete : as soon as they got the score, you ll never see them ever again^^
    Hebergeur d'image
  • unusualsuspect1

And btw, most people doing arena only for gear dont want gear to be able to compete : as soon as they got the score, you ll never see them ever again^^

yeah, that'll always happen, and there'll always be people like that. The current system encourages that though. Once you get the score to get the gear, what incentive is there to compete beyond that?

IMO, give people weekly carrots. Weekly rankings to be proud of, rather than a single unmoving score. Give them some mastery/resist points for competing. Reward boxes. (Unbound?) Ancient Warrior Souls. Stuff like that. It's not going to attract everyone, but I know that there's plenty of people who will do FF solely for the jewelry for better PvE power. Give it some reason that for better character progression that Arena is something that helps with that. Right now, Arena can best be summed up as "Either you're into PvP, or you're not".

I dunno. Give them a some form of reason (aside from pride) to keep going and who knows? After a while, they might start to do it for fun. Wide-audience pride (alone) isn't that strong of a motivator for many. There's masses of people who simply don't care. People do HR/HRD for the mastery/resists and ability to progress their anima even if they have zero chance at 1st place, and maybe also for some personal pride of progressing.

Anyway. Not that I believe that anything will actually change. I guess just ranting about it on the forums is just a way of venting frustration over it. Thank for listening to anyone who cared to read.

• sxnif

i get ur points and most make sens, but im sure if most people did play for fun and actually apply arena, you would have most time fair team match ups. the way the match up system is made require a large player base to be succesfull. If only 3/4 teams applies, you can not make it fair, not matter what you try. And btw, most people doing arena only for gear dont want gear to be able to compete : as soon as they got the score, you ll never see them ever again^^

^ this ^

I kind of have nothing to say more. Changes brought up by unusualsuspect1 may be fine ? I guess. If they were to be brought up onto the game. As for the competitive side of the topic I get what you said now, just once you crush some teams they usually don't come back so there's no real competition, at least you would only be against the same teams over and over again. (mostly because weaker teams would be too afraid and wouldn't want to compete huge groups or char)
  • sxnif
    edited May 2016
    meh double post, sry.
  • gamma2test2only
    gamma2test2only Posts: 95 Arc User
    For curiosity... how is this in chinese servers? Do they have this problem or this problem is because a "low" population? (more 1 year dont doing arena so no sure how is now; the arena is where the "lag" make big difference -it's no lag, but my ping time can be near to 500ms in this game, no happen to others games... no sure which is the "lag" problem between game client and the server).

---
    What do the function "flag" in the forum? (the message of vangraf1 look be a good candidate for that function: just one insult without any reason)
  • gio#4911
    unusualsuspect1 suggestions are pretty good and interesting, but nothing will change unless wanmei changes it, so far lately they seem to be more interested in adding more raiding fields than anything else.

• legendpve
    legendpve Posts: 73 Arc User
    I don't know about EU servers, but even if we wanted 2700 score legitimately in NA servers, we would need to spend about 3 years, 5 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days in xserver just waiting for legitimate teams to que.
    It's literally impossible to fight real teams. So you want arena score. You want Fusion weapon. What choice do you have? Fix the system yourself with alts and get it easily and quickly.

It's like if they were to fix afk alts from 12vs so they actually got kicked at 4 stacks. It would only hurt more than it would help. Yea, the RARE times we'd get a match it would be all mains. But I'd rather have a que pop daily than only during war god event. With current state of game, fixing arena score and afking alts is really the only option.
    rYqpf46.png
    Leitner - Defense Buff Protector of Storm.
  • ichdumm
    ichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    Just help me out ;)

Players seemed to be in a "Must have that ARENA Gear" State.
    But why ? To kill alts ? To fight against afk ?
    Sry i dont even get the point. Sure for me it could be nice to have the rings / necklace because of the stats. BUT i survive without them. I do not really see why i should do boring Arena runs.

Gimme a reason ,)

Upps i forgot PvE here XD But question still actual : why Players are "so hot" to get what is not really needed ?
  • matrye
    matrye Posts: 41 Arc User
    I think it should be changed back to how it used to be with arena bracket times. Open for 3 hours 12:30-3:30pm. 18:30-21:30pm. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Arena was alive most then. I don't know about most but I'm not going to sit on x-server waiting all day or all night for a fight and still even then get no que pops. There is no way to talk to the people who you would fight against unless you log their server and they happen to answer you.

For example - For me to get a fight I'd have to specifically call out the one group that would fight me just in an attempt to try and get around a broken warrior. Would I actually do it? Sure thing. But it doesn't mean that his team would be around to que vs us, or that we'd be able to set up a time so that mine would be on as well. But if there were time brackets anyone would be able to que in that time frame, and could plan with their team or with other friends for fun "Hey I'm going to go arena in this time bracket, on this day, can you come?"

Every single pvp arena video that I have up on my youtube is of pvp players that quit because of this exact que system. Having to go over to x-server and sit for hours for one que pop, to only be dodged because people don't want to lose or keep losing. They give up after 3/4 losses even if they have the gear. They are trying to retain the points for the next season to get a head start on -> (shocker) the s5 set.
    Salynn - Divine Priest (Lionheart)
  • nickvv
    matrye said:

I think it should be changed back to how it used to be with arena bracket times. Open for 3 hours 12:30-3:30pm. 18:30-21:30pm. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Arena was alive most then. I don't know about most but I'm not going to sit on x-server waiting all day or all night for a fight and still even then get no que pops. There is no way to talk to the people who you would fight against unless you log their server and they happen to answer you.

For example - For me to get a fight I'd have to specifically call out the one group that would fight me just in an attempt to try and get around a broken warrior. Would I actually do it? Sure thing. But it doesn't mean that his team would be around to que vs us, or that we'd be able to set up a time so that mine would be on as well. But if there were time brackets anyone would be able to que in that time frame, and could plan with their team or with other friends for fun "Hey I'm going to go arena in this time bracket, on this day, can you come?"

Every single pvp arena video that I have up on my youtube is of pvp players that quit because of this exact que system. Having to go over to x-server and sit for hours for one que pop, to only be dodged because people don't want to lose or keep losing. They give up after 3/4 losses even if they have the gear. They are trying to retain the points for the next season to get a head start on -> (shocker) the s5 set.

You used to know when arena was, it had set times. Now it is whenever i'm not there apparantly, cause it's not when im waiting for hours for sure :P
  • gio#4911
    matrye said:

One of the reasons i dont bother to pvp at all also is the fact u have to sit waiting for queue on cross server, if u could just apply from home server and instant port whenver u would get match it would motivate some more people queuing/shouting on world for friends etc... i want pvp while i do my other stufs, not sitting in some map waiting for people to queue, that wasnt my intial idea of a cross server, but well fw is fw.

• qzpmn2006
    qzpmn2006 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    People keep saying no point of doing PVP becoz there are no reward, so put some rewards other than gears according to arena points , eg: ESE, FC real leafs or even the item for upgrading gold weap.

Completely delete the ranking and W/S systems, instead, put a cool down to apply on the losing team, as you lose faster and more, the CD will be longer. So that no one can farm points from alts

Make some pvp events, do a little play off systems.

But would PWE ever change anything, no.

*PS. at least you got good teams to fight (according to the videos), in NA there is 1 team thats comparable, and thats it.
    Post edited by qzpmn2006 on
    photo DarqShadQuotePicSmall_zpsdutudbgo.jpg
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Sadly the score system is the core problem related to Arena: instead of promoting dedication, it punishes instead.

Yes, because I can be dedicated as much as I want, but if I keep on facing the wrong teams I lose so many points I'd rather not stepping in Arena anytime soon again, until score reset.

The poster has a winner's pov: he wants more fights knowing he can stand a chance. His team is strong and for sure it deserves his scores. But that's all.

Closing Arena at night (and morning) won't change anything at all: just even less ppl trying Arena simply because they can't farm gear and Gloops, hence feeling underpowered to challenge anyone else.

I am not aganist ppl cooperating: it takes a bit of efforts and in the end makes all happy... For a while.

Arena gear won't make you unkillable not even that tanky, if you haven't a solid built toon already, pretty much.

And if you have a nice toon, reaching 2050 is not impossible at all, nowdays.

So I still have to see the real issue...

-----

The poster - no idea if I can write his toon's name - sometimes doesn't even find matches, because, the truth is...

Ok, I say it: ppl check in friend list or scout all realms to find IF some ops is in xsrv, then starts pming friends shouting smth like BAD ARENA TIME **** IS HERE. They can't be blamed: losing - and by losing I mean match lasts 30s max if they slack - is not fun.

SO if some players do not get queue - besides the same 2 or 3 teams all over and over until one of the member has to go - they have to bleme themselves and their opness.

I have to admit I was a bit ironical on the last sentence, but that's what happens.

So either make Arena queue random or no penality on loss (ie: maybe X points if you win, Y if you lose, being X>>Y).

-----

Even the devs seem to understand, hence the way less score required to get gear: that's the 1st step in the right direction.

I must add, a GM can easily help Arena to be more populated with some events like: "face with your team the random GM that random queued and win a X item, kill the GM and win an Y item, win the match and win a Z item".

Is that to hard? To make it even, the GM can build a toon op a day, weak another (so not just the elités have chance to meet him).

Ok, wot, but please tell me if the last idea is sooo bad, because, if it's not, we can spam Forum asking for smth like it and our beloved GM can't pretend to not noticing it.

Oh, and the last thing I have to say...

-----

ANNIVERSARY EVENT REMINDER!!!
  • killpenta1
    killpenta1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Good Morning :)

First of all sorry for my bad English, i hope you can understand me.

I started to play forsaken World 2011. The best time for Arena was with lv 45 or 60 to fight against other groups without the Crossserver. Now we have an other time and need to accept that.

I think there are positive and negative aspects to close the arena at night.

1. The Arenasystem is broken, its not fair to come with 2000 score against 2600 score and the Equipment on both sides is very different. I can understand people, when they say "hey I am a warrior without cash, i have lv80 mastery’s, lv 70 resistance, 160k hp, 16k attack and i want my arenagear, because i love to fight against other people, but when i come against Groups like Velvetstrike (yes i know you said you are not so strong, but sry you really know, that you are the strongest dmgchar on our crossserver atm and the biggest problem with a good heal behind you), bigguns, or something like that.

it would be nice, when the system look more for the equipment and not the score or something like that/but maybe we have not enough people for that.

2. I am a guildlead and for me it would be better, when we get back to the old system, when arena is just open for maybe 2h 2 times a day. So i can say "okay, the guildraids are not at this time and my member can go arena if they want it". So maybe we get more groups and more fun, because not 1h the same enemy group.

3. Without many other groups its really hard to get high score without run with hardcore cashchars, or really really old player like HaffsBard. And arena is for all and not just for the highest 5% of player. How a new player can go arena after 3 month playing? Its not working, because new chars don’t run arena, its make no sense for them.

4. Now a personal example: I am a vamp with lv 4 wings, lv100 dark mastery, all resistance lv100, near 700% critdmg, 65% critrate, near 18k attack, 5,5k deff without buffs. I want that fusion weapon and need 2700 score. I tried to get score with really good priests, cc player, strong dmgchars, and we won many fights, but if we lose 1 time (and thats what happens), I lose so many points. Without w8 that the strong teams are inside, I would never get 2500 score or higher, and I don’t have all people in friend-list. 1 mistake and 1 day of farming score was useless. I don’t want to cry and say all is unfair, but I can understand if some people want to try it on an other way to get score.

All in all we need more Groups to have fun in arena, we need a better system for new player or old player without strong equipment its called diversity ;). Maybe arenaopentime: 12-14h, 19-22h, 2am-3am. I would like that :)

Please do not feel attacked or something like that, its just my opinion of the situation atm, i can understand all other opinions.

have a nice day
    xSkyFall

• silnec
    silnec Posts: 248 Arc User

Good Morning :)

First of all sorry for my bad English, i hope you can understand me.

I started to play forsaken World 2011. The best time for Arena was with lv 45 or 60 to fight against other groups without the Crossserver. Now we have an other time and need to accept that.

I think there are positive and negative aspects to close the arena at night.

1. The Arenasystem is broken, its not fair to come with 2000 score against 2600 score and the Equipment on both sides is very different. I can understand people, when they say "hey I am a warrior without cash, i have lv80 mastery’s, lv 70 resistance, 160k hp, 16k attack and i want my arenagear, because i love to fight against other people, but when i come against Groups like Velvetstrike (yes i know you said you are not so strong, but sry you really know, that you are the strongest dmgchar on our crossserver atm and the biggest problem with a good heal behind you), bigguns, or something like that.

it would be nice, when the system look more for the equipment and not the score or something like that/but maybe we have not enough people for that.

2. I am a guildlead and for me it would be better, when we get back to the old system, when arena is just open for maybe 2h 2 times a day. So i can say "okay, the guildraids are not at this time and my member can go arena if they want it". So maybe we get more groups and more fun, because not 1h the same enemy group.

3. Without many other groups its really hard to get high score without run with hardcore cashchars, or really really old player like HaffsBard. And arena is for all and not just for the highest 5% of player. How a new player can go arena after 3 month playing? Its not working, because new chars don’t run arena, its make no sense for them.

4. Now a personal example: I am a vamp with lv 4 wings, lv100 dark mastery, all resistance lv100, near 700% critdmg, 65% critrate, near 18k attack, 5,5k deff without buffs. I want that fusion weapon and need 2700 score. I tried to get score with really good priests, cc player, strong dmgchars, and we won many fights, but if we lose 1 time (and thats what happens), I lose so many points. Without w8 that the strong teams are inside, I would never get 2500 score or higher, and I don’t have all people in friend-list. 1 mistake and 1 day of farming score was useless. I don’t want to cry and say all is unfair, but I can understand if some people want to try it on an other way to get score.

All in all we need more Groups to have fun in arena, we need a better system for new player or old player without strong equipment its called diversity ;). Maybe arenaopentime: 12-14h, 19-22h, 2am-3am. I would like that :)

Please do not feel attacked or something like that, its just my opinion of the situation atm, i can understand all other opinions.

have a nice day
    xSkyFall

As much as I see your and agree with what you highlight vivi, its very much what SkyFall said. He summed up the mood of the players I try to get for arena too. And he has much better stats compared to me and even he feels this way. It does get a little demotivating when its hard to get willing people to run arena the proper way when running into OPies only teams, its like running into a wall. No offense to anyone, you guys who made your names running arena legit, earned the bragging rights.

The entire arena system needs a change, but I doubt we will get any big overhaul, considering how nothing changed on CN side from what I gather.

Cheers all.
    SEPHMEISTER

⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• nickvv
    edited May 2016
    Getting to 2050 is very doable right now, it should never be expected that a new player can compete with a 2 year old one.

By concentrating the ques it becomes more active because everybody knows precisely when it will be active. As a result more people will go, nomore 5 hours of waiting to see if an opponent team logs. More players automaticly results in a higher average score, which also results in a more variable queueing system.

A 2600 wont face a 2000 score because the 2000 score will face the 2300 that is also playing. Right now its so spread out so there is no middle layer, theres max 2 or 3 teams applied.

P.s. i never claimed to be not so strong xD

But in any case its kind of lame to farm at night, 2700 shouldnt be a standard, its supposed to be exceptional.
  • divineauroras
    divineauroras Posts: 138 Arc User
    We don't have to wait for CN to "fix" things (altho it would be nice, we all know how unrealistic that truly is).

Here's my suggestion to our CURRENT CM, the amazing cheater/haxor himself: Domino!!!!!!! (no, I'm not upset you one shot me without even turning wrath on that GM toon.....YOU CHEATER MCCHEATERSON!!!!) :P

Why not do an arena community event? The system can't hand out prizes, but Domino can (via mail). Make a livestream of 3v3 once a week so that players can have the "concentrated time" that VS is talking about. This won't fix the problem of queue dodging/alt gear score feeding BUT it will afford players a designated time to queue all at once. This gives more pro players a chance for some occasional fun and also newer ones a chance to fight someone OTHER than the OPest teams (presumably, if there's more people going).

OR.......

Let NA teams fight EU teams for an event (if it's possible). There's a few of us on Storm (*ahem*) and maybe even Eyrda/Lionheart....which aren't afraid to fight the best of EU just for the giggles and wiggles.
    SirFanion.jpg
    DivineSpirits (Fire/Ice Mage), DivineAuror (Divine Priest), SirFanion (Elemental Warrior); Allied with Rhondelyn and DarqueShadow
  • senrin
    I say it again: closing Arena at night won't change anything.

And, well, 3k score is exceptional, 2700 is for the achievement. If you are saying something on it, it means you agree with ppl (and me with them) saying Arena score must be reworked.

Also, now, what you said is kinda late: smaller Arena window won't bring new players into it, maybe few more afk alts to get the 10 Arena weekly quest, nothing more. Game has no population to make it happen. Also, take into consideration some players, yes even in EU, can play at night nor during day, maybe that's why they made it this way.

Also, sadly to say you, games is going in the opposite direction: increasing the number of raid pvp and cutting off the leftover.

Sin is made for Arena? Sure. You're really strong? Sure. You team with legit strong team? You have to, kinda stupid the opposite.

Resuming: you do play and act legit, but if game has few population, not everyone love Arena but maybe raid pvp and some are afraid to step into the nutshell so called kindergarten Arena, well...

Can't blame anyone, really.

Well, it's kinda lame someone tries to farm score at night, but... Somehow I cheer him: all alone, in the boredomness, farming 3 points per match... I won't call it a day. *troll troll troll*

-----

To me it seems you're asking more Arena fun for yourself: that's legit. But instead of ranting over the timeframe, blame the unbalance game has on its own. AND if you think many ppl would queue if they see you in xsrv in the new supposingly smaller window... You are wrong.

Here is how it goes (and won't change): go to xsrv with friends. Check friend list to spot ops. Check all xsrv realms spot by spot to spot ops. They in xsrv? NO --> let's try a queue. YES --> wait them to enter a match OR back to home server.

Rinse and repeat every 10m max. That's why you face always the same team.

But I do not get the point: you got matches, you got wins, you got fun. What's really the rant about?

New ppl to slay? Seems so. And that's sad. It's just pixels!! XD
  • nickvv
    I want good fights, not new players to oneshot. Multiple people above say that they dont want to que arena and wait multiple hours for a que, that is why people dont go.
  • senrin
    Random Arena then! With Clever Blair feature.
  • galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    You have to keep in mind that half the playerbase we had few years ago when arena was alive is now gone, i can name many good teams and players back then who dont even play anymore. 2 years ago u could see at least 30 ppl with 2.4k+ score and face at least 10 diff teams in one evening, something pretty hard to get nowadays with actual game population...there are indeed many possible solutions to this situation but at the same time its kinda pointless, cuz game itself (not only arena) is dead, same ppl playing and each week/month more and more quit, cuz they lose motivation to play or many other reasons (all the good old pvp players from few years ago stopped pvping or playing cuz of the lack of pvp so yea..)

You might want some fair and good matches, we can understand that, who wouldnt want such thing, but hard to do so when ppl dont play or are just tired and bored of facing same unbeatable teams. I personally dont care for pvp or score, got my pvp and pve gear already sorted out, i do my arena quests and once they are done i just go pvp for fun when im bored of standing afk in nf; but i know many ppl who dont like losing or need 2700 and stop pvping when they get one single loss, thats when night score farming becomes a possible solution for them i guess, or as stated above they just stalk every realm and friendlist to see whos doing arena and if they see any op, they just skip
    Clyfar