Arena in EU X-Server STILL BROKEN (sorry for the caps is to call for Attention)

deepgrey1994
deepgrey1994 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
So the title is very explicit, i tough we would have a fix after maintenance but seems not the case.. Any Update, ETA from someone about when it probably gonna be fixed?

Comments

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Join the club!

It has been a while since we had our last maintenance thread as well...

We miss Anniversary too...

Bug fix? Looking for since ages I guess...
  • deepgrey1994

So the title is very explicit, i tough we would have a fix after maintenance but seems not the case.. Any Update, ETA from someone about when it probably gonna be fixed?

So i was just being ignored, or all GMs in this community are on vacation every week? or every time a question they cant anwser appears i guess..
  • senrin
    Try sending a ticket.

If you're lucky, you'll get a bot reply in no time.

It's funny! XD
  • deepgrey1994
    And entering 2nd Week of Arena broken.. i guess no point making comments anymore, they fix it when they want.. but hey lets add some new orbs ofc...
  • tutilake88
    tutilake88 Posts: 654 Arc User
    Shhh shhh guys, calm down..... Don't you all know the drill by now? It's always some **** excuse of how they're busy trying to fix the pressing issues when all they really do is just launch more items in the boutique, or how someone was out of the office or some other **** excuse... But don't you get their M.O. by now? No... nothing is getting fixed, if they were actually working on things like they claimed to for weeks, I believe we would have seen some damn results by now rofl. I'm only logging on to my weeklies now, it's just better that way to keep FW time to a minimum.

I no longer hope for certain employees of PWE to actually keep their promises...

And no, no anniversary event, we've been over this, stop asking... Even if they give us something it'll be so bad it'll only make people more furious. xD
  • tidus#4785
    tidus#4785 Posts: 11 Arc User
    funny thing is arena works fine i got my arena gear lol
  • senrin
    You know a game is going bad when you count more NPCs than humans.

FW's breaking bad, can we get over it already?
  • deepgrey1994

funny thing is arena works fine i got my arena gear lol

read the topic.. in EU.. plus ye Npcs working well, but no1 can get queque for 2 weeks..

• chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    It seems affecting US x-server now too after maintenance.
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User

It seems affecting US x-server now too after maintenance.

Atleast 2 teams gloop qued for hours, no pop either ;( Tried switching toons/rating, no luck.
  • matrye
    matrye Posts: 41 Arc User
    Confirmed that arena que's are not working on the US servers after maintenance. Fix please. This is the only massive source of dedication for casual players.
    Salynn - Divine Priest (Lionheart)
  • senrin
    Funny...

Now EU Arena works! XD

Hell, they never make things right... QQ
  • utahalt
    senrin said:

Funny...

Now EU Arena works! XD

Hell, they never make things right... QQ

"server migration to a new environment", rather US and EU server enviroment swaped LoL Can my toons to go EU now?! ;p
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    Still can't go to xserver :( lol I need my 12s​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    We're going to get this fixed with maintenance tonight.
  • utahalt

We're going to get this fixed with maintenance tonight.

Thank you domino! Also, Soul Crystal Lv8 for lv95 purple OH is only chance drop from server boss, and hoping it will drop from somewhere too to let us have other way to obtain it please.

• thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    You actually arent the first person to bring this up. I'm going to bring this to my meeting with management on Friday. And again... the anniversary is indeed coming. You're going to have to hold on to your hats... we've got lots of stuff planned.
  • utahalt

You actually arent the first person to bring this up. I'm going to bring this to my meeting with management on Friday. And again... the anniversary is indeed coming. You're going to have to hold on to your hats... we've got lots of stuff planned.

Thank you as always! And glad to hear anniversarry is coming!!

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Yep, pretty much no one is even attempting the 100 WBs on Lionheart due to them being quite ludicrous in wanting to one/two shot everyone every minute or so. Wouldn't be so bad if the game didn't punish your gear durability, but it does, and there's no way to repair gear aside from rare Tytans Hammer cash shop orb items.

I think LH as a server killed about 4 of the 100WBs before most people decided it simply wasn't worth it to die 20-30x over an hour to get a chance at some drops.
  • pinkette1#7450
    pinkette1#7450 Posts: 344 Arc User
    server WB are easy, all u need is the tank to get far away as soon as he gets aggro. Can be done without healer
    Hebergeur d'image
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

server WB are easy, all u need is the tank to get far away as soon as he gets aggro. Can be done without healer

hmmm, get agroo run away, wont make agroo reset to another potential tank? or its like hmm having 3-5 potential tanks that need to runaway non-stop.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• pinkette1#7450
    it wont reset, u can go really far away the tank keep aggro but the boss cant hit anymore
    Hebergeur d'image
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    i see thx for info baltha, ;D

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• unusualsuspect1
    edited May 2016
    Yeah, the snake boss seems to be about the only one that spawns on LH, and that does an AoE poison effect that wipes all nearby. Only those with antibleed can survive the first attack of such. The second attack hits before anyone's anti bleeds come back and then those people too are dead on the second poison.

The tree boss I've seen once. It attacks at the edge of render range (about 50m) and was striking the tank for 40-60k per hit. Not sure how a tank can build sufficient aggro without heals while DPS wail on it.

Hey, if you wanna post a video of it being so easy vs the snake boss, be my guest...

Maybe the tree boss too so we can see how a tank can hold aggro at >50m range when the boss doesn't even visually appear.

Edit: the WBs on US servers will definitely switch aggro
  • edira
    edira Posts: 479 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Did the snake boss on Dyos some weeks ago with a wc raid. There was shouting in world for it and I just went there with main and noob alt when the boss was at about 80%. Died 1 time on each toon only so not sure what aoe you talk about. Perhaps I was just lucky and standing in the right spot or something like that. xD

Edit: The snake switched aggro too and as far as I could see the new tank was running fast to get out of boss range. :D
    ​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • unusualsuspect1
    edited May 2016
    One time while we were fluting we had a GM turn up once on the snake boss on Lionheart, as in an actual GM toon with invincibility mode turned on. The snake boss still one shot the GM toon with its poison strike through invincibility mode. He was saying "there's no way that's supposed to happen!!". So yeah, seems all you Europeans are getting to enjoy world bosses that are a shadow of what they are on Lionheart at the least.

The rules seem to be different in how they work on different servers.

Edit: that was about 10 weeks ago. Unless the WBs have been nerfed hard since then, but basically everyone on Lionheart has pretty much given up due to how they were getting wrecked hard 10+ weeks ago
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited May 2016
    the snake is easier than the tree... if the tank is fast enought, nobody is supposed to die. We do it weekly, sometimes with no healer. Strat is the same for both, but the tree got annoying adds. and they work same on all server, if tank stay close, all raid wipe... u guys just dont do it correctly and blame ur server XD (boss never got nerf, people just get better at reacting) some ennemies like to bring prot, taunt and stay cloth to wipe us all ;)
    Hebergeur d'image
  • stew6757
    stew6757 Posts: 69 Arc User
    So all I'm hearing is that you're promoting what is clearly a mechanics glitch as the way to do it....
  • pinkette1#7450
    edited May 2016
    what make u think its a glitch? ... they re made like this for all server to play and not just afk. Anyway, believe what you want and just stay a fail server

they re an obvious reasonn why the tank keep aggro 200m from the boss, that s the way the boss is to be able to counter the wipe of the raid. After a few %, aggro switch, new tank need to run away. ETC ETC. next time , i keep strat for myself, hate crying babies
    Hebergeur d'image
This discussion has been closed.