Let's find out WHY?!!

gadda1
gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
Ok so every day i see people quitting or taking huge breaks(leads to quitting anyway) from fw in LH that is and i wonder WHY!?
Let me know why you think the players are quitting , I can just think of 2 reasons bugs not being fixed and limited farming for non csers o.o

Comments

• endless013
    endless013 Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I will probably be taking a bit of a break on either the 25th or 26th if something doesn't improve a lot soon. TBH it'll be quite depressing when my guild dies, we are the first guild, we have the first base, and the 25th we have our very last maintenance because we just don't have the people to keep running. So unless I sell my big ticket items and donate all profits which is only buying time or people join and help rebuild and no one wants to do that, so really nothing to do with either of your 2 reasons.
    Post edited by endless013 on
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • gadda1
    Aww D:
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    Never quit! I am still waiting free 100 orbs per day again and merc bogo too!!! ;p

• gadda1
    Addicts!
  • negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    I don't wanna sound mean but, this type of topic has already been discussed many times in the past and in recent times, highkey we all know why lol.​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Not quiting yet,just playing less im expecting to be in the front lines to save Freadomharbour, even it might be me alone, then my knight epic tale of bravery is done.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This has been said many many times, and even knowing that it pisses off Domino because it isn't a constructive critic, i will say it anyways.

It's quite simple.
    FW is getting old and has nothing to offer that would make ppl stay, other than keep the relationships made in game.
    There is a lot of other online games, for everyone likings, with better graphics and polished engines, bigger community and what FW mainly lacks: a management that pays attention and takes care of the player base.

For over 5 years i have seen the old players get dissapointed again and again, trying to find a reason to not leave; some of them stayed until the 100 patch and now finally gave up and quit.

After 5 years we have:
    -A nerfed version, because misses a lot of feaures the original version has, including traditional events (some of them like winter heights used to work but not anymore). This makes it monotonous and boring.
    -Broken features that are an important part of the game, like arena not working properly for years.
    -An unbalanced economy where you can't make the gold needed to improve your character to a competitive level.
    -When you complain, it is taken more like a troll critic, than a serious request from a customer.

Also the following procedure has been happening since i think , forever:
    Launch game A
    Give game A attention. Generates playerbase.
    Launch game B and move all the resources to this. Thus abandon Game A.
    Players from game A feel left alone and quit. New players are somehow lured into.
    Launches game C. A and B are abandoned again.

And so on.

• deathgod123456
    deathgod123456 Posts: 309 Arc User
    this game is only jsut begining
  • miciociccio
    miciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    gadda1 said:

Ok so every day i see people quitting or taking huge breaks(leads to quitting anyway) from fw in LH that is and i wonder WHY!?

Let me know why you think the players are quitting , I can just think of 2 reasons bugs not being fixed and limited farming for non csers o.o

Idk why other pls are quitting, everyone got his/her own reasons, i can only tell why atm am playing another ancient piece of **** in place of this.

FW lost all the fun of running dungeons and finding random and maybe useful stuff (cough Diablo cough).

Now is all about spam like a mindless zombie the same **** over and over to farm POINTS, may be champs, wg, ode , vengeance rep or FF points and then take the stuff from npcs (same for everyone, basically all chars are the same, ofc some more and some les op, depending on resources).

Also too many fking daily's, maybe cuz i was using 3 chars (but actually doing so was saving lot of time just going yo npcs and duoing with someone else with 3 chars stuff like fate/es daily) but still, can tell, you what i told her.

In the other games i can chose what i WANT do, in FW i can chose betwhen what i still NEED to do.

Oh and the other ancient **** got mechs on it, FW miss those too ;3

Scorpioluca