Source of Chaos

utahalt
utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
Source of Chaos is live now in CN, so we might get it in 6 more months...time to grind more and get ready ;p

Comments

• utahalt
    New class (Paladin or w/e FW wants to name it) only available for Male-Elf and Female-Vampire, not both gender, no idea why, it is what it is...LoL. Also, they are Light/Dark base, so new pet skill should be there.

• negemaa
    negemaa Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    yeah I saw a trailer for it, and it looks pretty cool tbh, the new map looks promising too lol, though Idk if we will get FH back but it looks like it but idk altogether. kinda ashamed its gender locked like that but oh well.​​
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    another op class :P a prot/priest/vamp/war in one, and u will be able to transfer ur current mastery and resistance status within same account

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    domino already said we are getting some kind of expansion soon (prolly smaller one) so this might be pushed back further than 6 months. oh who are we kidding it'll be announced and then pushed back due to lack of preparation and bugs
  • utahalt

another op class :P a prot/priest/vamp/war in one, and u will be able to transfer ur current mastery and resistance status within same account

I saw that too in toon login screen, it says when lv90 that can transfer account or something. Also, mainly new thing is FF new accessaries, two type of lv95, one with no bonus attribute(probably early patch), and latest one with crit dmg/def attribute. "Paladin" has 3 sets, atk, tank and HE set. Others champ set and arena set stay the same since still lv100 cap anyway ;)

• gadda1
    gadda1 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Seriously? People in LH are quitting day by day , idk about other servers.
    Game is dying for real! New expansion wont get back any imo
  • estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    utahalt said:

I saw that too in toon login screen, it says when lv90 that can transfer account or something. Also, mainly new thing is FF new accessaries, two type of lv95, one with no bonus attribute(probably early patch), and latest one with crit dmg/def attribute. "Paladin" has 3 sets, atk, tank and HE set. Others champ set and arena set stay the same since still lv100 cap anyway ;)

This accesories are from a previous patch tho. Not new
  • sirjir
    sirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Seems the class is light/dark mastery based and race/gender based. You can be an Elf Male or a Kindred Female.

Edit: After playing a fair amount it also seems to have a heal and has 3 sets - crit damage/cc, block, and heal effect.
    Post edited by sirjir on
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    inb4 dim wars still broken when this stuff arrives.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • utahalt
    freeyaa said:

At least they fixed the Raid Battlefield for FF, so easy to grind when new accessories patch is up ;)

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Sure the game needs all but a new class. Nor new gear/SP/accessories.

I wonder how many different original cool classes they can think of, honestly: seems more new classes are a powerful version of old ones, pretty much.

And won't change the main trend: crit dmg boost to a nonsense number you trollkill red handed almost anyone, or got killed back, as well.

Game has always been more atk friendly than defense (HR as divine priest or light bard, hello?), but now it's a copy of Perfect World, which is all but perfect.

Thinking of it, Lost City being a pve field seems better than it sounds: we do not need another field owned just by the few op toons; ppl now start avoiding Arena when some names in the fl shows them in xsrv, let's not make it happen in Lost City too.

NO, I do not run Lost City is [REDACTED] boring, but clickers needs their rewards: love buying those stuffs at 2g XDDD
    Post edited by thenamesdomino on
  • gio#4911
    edited May 2016
    I found lame that in most mmo i played, defense status as real meaning, in fw of course its on opposite side its almost non usefull stat,since day 1 i ask myself why is it like that?of course u get other stats and so now they recently added pve tenacity which is another defensive pve stat,it sometimes sounds to me like defense equation is broken or nerfed with intended purpose. Cant wait to see how paladin defense build will counter that :)
    Post edited by gio#4911 on

• conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    utahalt said:

freeyaa said:

At least they fixed the Raid Battlefield for FF, so easy to grind when new accessories patch is up ;)

lol.. not really..those accesories are farmed with a new battlefield that gives completely different points.. and who knows how buggy its gonna be for our version.. lmao

• sirjir
    There's a level 100 set mind you that's why I'm unsure why people are saying the sets are the same :o

• utahalt
    sirjir said:

There's a level 100 set mind you that's why I'm unsure why people are saying the sets are the same :o

My bad, I saw that now and it is new rep pts different from champ pts.

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    Defense isn't useless, it's just that it is overwhelmed by massive attack scores. In PvE you can see the effects of defense quite well. When your defense exceeds a critters attack score you take only token damage (9-10 damage). In fact in HRD where it appears that the token damage amount calculation doesn't apply, you don't take any damage at all in many rooms when your defense is high enough (>5k-ish)

For PvP, when warriors pop divine uphold at low health, for sure you can see them taking less damage as their defense goes up. I think the calculation is a little different for PvP as a lowbie with less attack than your defense can still hurt you. I think that for PvP like in PvE, there's some set minimum that it won't go below, just that for PvP that minimum is significantly higher than 9 or 10 damage.
  • gio#4911
    utahalt said:

sirjir said:

Same happened with war god points, they got replaced by champion, just more recycling.

• sirjir

utahalt said:

sirjir said:

Same happened with war god points, they got replaced by champion, just more recycling.

They're "legend" points is about the approximation I got. Weapon also requires an item for every exchange that the other pieces don't as well.

• fakingfriendly#9967
    fakingfriendly#9967 Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am excited! I always enjoy trying new classes.

Ofcourse, I'm also slightly worried about how many things can and most likely will go wrong in the making of this patch, but... either way xD keeping my fingers crossed for the least collateral damage haha
    Vulkon - Eyrda
    Forsaken Protector
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    FYI this expansion is still quite a ways out.
  • sirjir

FYI this expansion is still quite a ways out.

Accurate indeed. We have a lot of other expansions Wanmei got before that included new Vengeance, FH, and new events. I will say, my time on it with the expansions thus far is quite nice, some cool stuff is in it